Perfect teamwork for both

Takes place in a jungle

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Raptors took on a squad of trained soldier all armed with automatic rifles and tore them apart. Baby Zillas took on a Worm Scientist, a photopgrapher, and whatever the other two were, and never killed any of them.

Raptors win.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tparks said:

Raptors took on a squad of trained soldier all armed with automatic rifles and tore them apart. Baby Zillas took on a Worm Scientist, a photopgrapher, and whatever the other two were, and never killed any of them.

Raptors win.

Nothing really says anything about their strenght but I pretty much agree.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Raptors win.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

raptors

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raptor is smarter, more experienced, probably faster, Baby Zilla is larger, tougher, heavier and stronger. In a one v one I think Baby Zilla takes it, honestly. If the Raptor had a more clustered area (aka, forest) to work with, it could probably hit and run the baby to death. And of course in a group battle Raptor would win through teh smartz.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

The Baby Zillas should theoretically win, but in terms of actual feats, the Velociraptors probably take it. I'd argue the Baby Zillas could beat the JP I Velociraptors though (who only killed an armed man by taking him by surprise/ambushing him and were otherwise having difficulty killing human children and unarmed adults).

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hyper intelligent raptors win.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#11  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@crater_maker: The raptors seem to be smarter and faster though, and have better combat feats. And given that just one of them was able to be good enough back-up to allow the T-Rex to fight evenly with the Indominus, I think they're tougher then their lean frames would suggest.