Raoh vs. Younger Tuguro

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight takes place in Kyoto, Japan

No Prior Knowledge on both, Random encounter.

Both Are bloodlust

Raoh can use his fests from the movie as well as manga

Younger Toguro starts at 85% but can 100% if needed.

So who wins?

vs

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Raoh can win, imo I see him and Ken above B class, I'd put them somewhere around A class.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Raoh can win, imo I see him and Ken above B class, I'd put them somewhere around A class.

Do you think soul sucking would work on Raoh?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nyas

We all know this would have been mentioned sooner or later :

No Caption Provided

Musou tensei trololol :)

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

No Caption Provided

You think Raoh can win without it, Plus I could be wrong but isn't Toguro faster?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nyas

@deathgorath444 said:

You think Raoh can win without it, Plus I could be wrong but isn't Toguro faster?

Raoh has some decent strength feats :

No Caption Provided

And should be on par with kenshiro in speed (more or less). Honestly Toguro never left the impression of a fast guy for me, so I don't know about that.

Overall I think Raoh could win in a good fight.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

No Caption Provided

xD

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@nyas said:

No Caption Provided

xD

I see you noticed the reference ROFL

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Raoh would win mostly because the hokuto shinken is a plot device.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark tournament yusuke's spirit gun didn't even break 100% younger toguro's skin, what can raoh do to defeat him ?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Doesn't really matter how durable he is on the outside when Hokuto Shinken focuses on the inside.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: toguro died of overexertion and toguro's skin is more than tough enough to prevent pressure point barrage.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@marshall_long: toguro died of overexertion and toguro's skin is more than tough enough to prevent pressure point barrage.

pressure points shoudnt even work on him due to his deamon body

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chibi_cute

Demon body or not as long as toguro has power points which clearly he has. he turns into a red paste.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demon body or not as long as toguro has power points which clearly he has. he turns into a red paste.

so now kenshiro knows pressure points from someone with a deamon body (which even changes when powering up) he never met or heard before? cool

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheMagicStik

I've read the entire Fist of the North Star manga in the past couple of days and I find the characters highly over rated on this site.

None of the characters are above 25 ton lifting.

Durability is for the most part just a little bit above steel and that's only if they are concentrating, if they aren't then they can get pierced by normal arrows easily.

I wouldn't call any of them Hypersonic, the best feat anybody can bring up is them hitting like a thousand pressure points at once which is just so out of line compared to everything else they have done.

Muso Tensei is not the ultimate perfect defense, it doesn't even work half the time in the series and they almost never show Ken let alone Raoh use it.

Pressure points are easily countered by people with anatomical differences, there was a whole guy that couldnt be beat untill Kenshiro figured out his pressure point posistions were reversed on his body so anybody who isn't a normal human should be almost immune to pressure points.

Fact is Kenshiro isn't as strong as any of the HST main characters right now and its a joke to place him against anybody on that level.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ratava

I've read the entire Fist of the North Star manga in the past couple of days and I find the characters highly over rated on this site.

None of the characters are above 10 ton lifting.

Durability is for the most part just a little bit above steel and that's only if they are concentrating, if they aren't then they can get pierced by normal arrows easily.

I wouldn't call any of them Hypersonic, the best feat anybody can bring up is them hitting like a thousand pressure points at once which is just so out of line compared to everything else they have done.

Muso Tensei is not the ultimate perfect defense, it doesn't even work half the time in the series and they almost never show Ken let alone Raoh use it.

Pressure points are easily countered by people with anatomical differences, there was a whole guy that couldnt be beat untill Kenshiro figured out his pressure point posistions were reversed on his body so anybody who isn't a normal human should be almost immune to pressure points.

Fact is Kenshiro isn't as strong as any of the HST main characters right now and its a joke to place him against anybody on that level.

No Caption Provided

but yeah you are right, Kenshiro is overrated sometimes, especially by those who never read the manga. those people only see picture of heads exploding and think he can beat anyone, then people post non-canon anime feats -the famous train stopping with two fingers- or taking events out of context -the instance with his battle spirit- and all that makes it even worse

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas

@ratava said:
@themagicstik said:

None of the characters are above 10 ton lifting.

No Caption Provided

but yeah you are right, Kenshiro is overrated sometimes, especially by those who never read the manga. those people only see picture of heads exploding and think he can beat anyone, then people post non-canon anime feats -the famous train stopping with two fingers- or taking events out of context -the instance with his battle spirit- and all that makes it even worse

Not this time :3

No Caption Provided

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does Toguro even need 100% or can he take him at 85%?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are so many wrong on this statement..

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

There are so many wrong on your grammar...

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

@themagicstik said:

There are so many wrong on your grammar...

Wrong assumptions >>>> wrong grammar.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raoh should be able to crush him.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kyrees

@chibi_cute: you remember our argument on superman vs kenshiro ? this is similar to it minus the speed part.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chibi_cute

@kyrees said:

@chibi_cute: you remember our argument on superman vs kenshiro ? this is similar to it minus the speed part.

Nope and even if i remember this is not similar.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kyrees

@chibi_cute: the other point of that discussion is the required strength to inflict internal damage by pressure point or punch. younger toguro has shown abnormal toughness that yusuke's full power punch temporarily dislocated his neck and didn't even cause lasting damage, internally or externally. that punch's strength is open for interpretation.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@chibi_cute: the other point of that discussion is the required strength to inflict internal damage by pressure point or punch. younger toguro has shown abnormal toughness that yusuke's full power punch temporarily dislocated his neck and didn't even cause lasting damage, internally or externally. that punch's strength is open for interpretation.

kenshiro cant exploit Toguros pps in the first the place due to his deamon body

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@ratava: chibi would argue that kenshiro destroyed a tank through PPS.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ratava

@kyrees said:

@ratava: chibi would argue that kenshiro destroyed a tank through PPS.

yeah chibi claims a lot regarding kenshiro but that doesnt make it true, its pretty clear from the manga that kenshiro cant miraculously find pressure points, or else he would have done that against Souther but instead he only discovered that his organs and pps were mirrored after burying his fingers in Southers chest and notice that his blood flow is reversed.

he simply kicked the Tank till it starts overloading, there is nothing more to it.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@kyrees said:

kenshiro cant exploit Toguros pps in the first the place due to his deamon body

Yes, Kenshiro was shown to be able only to use points on people, animals and a giant demon that probably have the same anatomy as a human. So they won't work in anything but those three. That aside, there seems to have a common misconception that a pressure point needs pressure to work. Yes, the name pressure says it all right? But what about when they don't touch the pressure point for it to work? I'm not even gonna talk about how he only need to aplly the pressure of a light touch, that is shown a lot of times in the manga and anime(even in the LA movie), but talking about skin toughness when they don't even need to touch the person seems senseless. The destruction that follow is caused by the body, so it's a question of if Superman's muscle have enough power to break his own bone or not. Not that it would work anyway.

As for the tank, i never thought someone really believed that was pressure points. I normally take it as a joke and i myself said that, kinda like a Chuck Norris joke.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raoh typically doesn't use pp he uses energy attacks that destroy defence. He and Ken don't use the same style either.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: @kyrees: @ratava: ok so lemme clear something up Ken and Raoh aren't using the same fighting style. Ken uses Hokuto Shinken Raoh uses his own style based on ki attacks sometimes called Ken-oh. Further more Raoh stalemate Souther during legend of the Dark king (prequel to FOTNS) Because he doesn't really use pressure points in his attacks just strength, speed and ki. Kenshiro can use ki but doesn't and didn't really until he copied Raoh's style. They aren't equal in terms of style.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Kenshiro was shown to be able only to use points on people, animals and a giant demon that probably have the same anatomy as a human. So they won't work in anything but those three. That aside, there seems to have a common misconception that a pressure point needs pressure to work. Yes, the name pressure says it all right? But what about when they don't touch the pressure point for it to work? I'm not even gonna talk about how he only need to aplly the pressure of a light touch, that is shown a lot of times in the manga and anime(even in the LA movie), but talking about skin toughness when they don't even need to touch the person seems senseless. The destruction that follow is caused by the body, so it's a question of if Superman's muscle have enough power to break his own bone or not. Not that it would work anyway.

As for the tank, i never thought someone really believed that was pressure points. I normally take it as a joke and i myself said that, kinda like a Chuck Norris joke.

it's called pressure point not point and explode. both manga and anime don't follow the real life edict of pressure point which is apply a certain amount of force to trigger an effect on the body.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: @nelomaxwell:He used a pressure point on Souther in Ten no Raoh, when they both hit their fists against one another he sent some kind o energy trhough Souther's arm to make it unusable, but didn't work. He uses pp a lot of times, but he prefer to take his enemies down in a more physical way.

If it's that way, then why can they press it without touching the pressure point with their hands? Remembering that even when they touch them, all they need is a light touch not to press with too much force or penetrate the skin.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro: He made souther bleed using fist/ki pressure here's the linkhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvyRJUqN7Cc

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I find it funny how overrated FotNS really is.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell:

Loading Video...

It's in spanish but if you don't understand, after his head start bleeding he asks "How?" and Raoh says "Even if you can stop my fist you can stop the flow of energy. The technique unstopable opening, penetrate without doubt, through the pressure point of my aurora. Souther, you won't be able to move for a while." He used pressure points in the fight and they didn't work and then he asks "Why? Why the secret point wasn't affected?"

I don't know what you tried to show me in the amv.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro: I don't understand what you wrote. Did you mean even if you stop my fist you can't stop my energy? And Souther moved after that and spit-up blood.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Yes, I meant "can't stop the flow of energy".

La técnica de la Abertura Imparable, penetra sin duda, a través del punt de presíon de mí Aurora. Souther. No podrás moverte por algún tíempo.

After Souther dodged his punch and attacked him he says:

Impossíble. Por qué? Por qué el punto secreto no ha sido tocado?

Use Google translator and the result will be pretty close to my translation.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raoh

LordGinSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roah bodies nega diff. Togruro is overrated Roah dispersed a storm while dying and scales above other characters like Jagi who survived a giant nuke that caused the apocalypse.