#1 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Raoh vs Grimmjow

Rules & terms:

Morals:OFF

Powers: FULL & Finale Forms

Battle ground: Hueco Mundo

#2 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

ok maybe people are not familiar with the two ,here is a video of grimmjow and raoh.

#3 Posted by terry2012 (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

I know who Roah is, but I'm not sure as to who is going to win.

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow.

#5 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: any reasons why?

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mashterpiece said:

Raoh's durability doesn't seem to be enough to hold Grimmjows blows, and with Grimmjows superior speed, it's going to be a lot coming in. In which case, Raoh can't tank.

#7 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Mashterpiece said:

Raoh's durability doesn't seem to be enough to hold Grimmjows blows, and with Grimmjows superior speed, it's going to be a lot coming in. In which case, Raoh can't tank.

Did you keep in mind hakoto no ken' version of Kenshiro was the one to kill Roah? and an early stage Hallow bankai ichigo killed Grimmjow?

Who is stronger hakoto no ken' version Kenshiro or an early stage Hallow bankai Ichigo?

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mashterpiece said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Mashterpiece said:

Did you keep in mind hakoto no ken' version of Kenshiro was the one to kill Roah? and an early stage Hallow bankai ichigo killed Grimmjow?

Who is stronger hakoto no ken' version Kenshiro or an early stage Hallow bankai Ichigo?

Hallow Bankai Ichigo.

#9 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mashterpiece: Better video of Grimmjow

#10 Posted by TheEd (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow stomps. He doesn't even need 2 arms for Raoh.

#11 Posted by Mashterpiece (222 posts) - - Show Bio

This version of ichigo was arguably one of his weakest.

I personally think hakoto no kens version of kenshiro was way stronger than hallow bankai ichigo just because he took raoh's biggest attacks and wasn't even scratched while this version of ichigo although one of his weakest was able to beat up grimmjow.

close fight but imo roah can edge this.

#12 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

Raoh wins

#13 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow wins

he's superior in speed, and i think also superior in strength let alone Grimmjow has versatile techniques long range & short range to take down Raoh.

#14 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

from the video looks like grimmjow would stomp. ill admit idk much about raoh but he looks like he wouldnt be able to beat grimmjow or even clowe to him. i think just bankai ichigo would stomp him.