Raoh (Fist of the North Star) vs Anderson (Hellsing)

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

vs

-

Who wins?

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NothingClever

Hrmm... I have read a bit of FotNS but that was quite a while ago.

Anderson has a decent range game with basically infinite magical bayonettes. He has a healing factor that allows him to recover from headshots (from unfeasably large calibre bullets) and can tangle with the likes of Alucard in a physical H2H fight. So he is quite superhuman. Certainly hypersonic in speed.

Anderson also has Helena's nail which seems to up his stats and give him the ability to produce/control holy thorned vines to entangle and destroy his enemies.

Feats for Raoh anyone?

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SaitamaBro

@nothingclever: He can apply pressure points that explode people's heads(to wich he doesn't even need to touch them), his punchs can destroy whole buildings, his brother Ken is weaker than him but can throw a 4-5 store high boulder, he have a technique that makes him virtually intangible and use the techniques of all his enemies, including the Nanto Seiken ones that can cut steel like butter. Not that i think he would use anything aside from Hokuto Shin Ken if he is in character.

Can Anderson regenerate a exploded head? But first we need to know if the pp would work. Is he a normal human(by normal i mean with normal fisiology instead of the body of a demon or an alien)?

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raoh is superior to him in virtually every way.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro: The limits of Anderson's regen are unknown. I believe he has somewhat normal human physiology. He can hang with Alucard in a physical brawl which makes me think his tissue might be super-humanly dense. If he uses Helena's nail then I'm pretty sure pp won't work.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro: The limits of Anderson's regen are unknown. I believe he has somewhat normal human physiology. He can hang with Alucard in a physical brawl which makes me think his tissue might be super-humanly dense. If he uses Helena's nail then I'm pretty sure pp won't work.

But they don't need to use much force on the pressure points and they can even do it without touching the person. The people they hit are weak fodder and they sometimes claim to don't even feel their fingers touching them.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamabro: I really don't know enough about FotNS to determine a winner. Has Raoh used techniques on opponents capable of extreme feats of regeneration?

If neither combatant has foreknowledge of the other I could see Raoh using pressure points or some other technique and thinking he has killed Anderson only to have Anderson pop right back up and bayonet him in the back 20 times. Anderson has taken large caliber bullets to the brain and been fine seconds later. He has also blocked large caliber bullets with his arms. He is pretty durable.

How fast is Raoh?

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In HnK they are all "normal" humans, so the closer you can get to fast regenaration is Raoh himself recovering from being wrecked in a few hours. An if he wants he can use pp to close all of his wounds and boost his regeneration. Also, as far as pp goes he can do more than just explode heads/bodies he can expel poison, make someone fall asleep, reduce someone strenght by 1/100, become stronger and faster, and other godlike things that aren't useful in battle. Does Anderson's regenaration use energy and make him tired from using too much or get weaker with time? Because if not, he have a chance to win a stamina fight, although it may take some time. HnK's power is one of the most inconsistents in all the animes and mangas i read, sometimes they are hurt by arrows but the next panel they have buildings fall on their heads or someone hit them with steel and they don't even budge.

Raoh is one of the slowers to tiers on HnK. Although he is fast enough to almost win against Ken and stalemate Souther(one of the fastest fighters of the world) in the databook he is one point behind Ken and Toki. Ken is so fast he could blitz a guy that punches at least 1000+ punches per second, Raoh is around there.

How fast is Anderson? Are his guns' damage normal or they have special properties? I think i will have to watch Hellsing Ultimate, since people say this is the best version.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Raoh can disintegrate Anderson with a Tensho Honretsu.

Anderson will not touch Raoh because of the Musou Tensei.

Mismatch.