Iron Fist vs Ranma Satome

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By shenron

Someone has to write on this besides me.... These two are a great match. Iron Fist has Killed dragons, Demons, and fought his way through hell itself.

Ranma Is Incredibly fast like 518 punches a second fast. fallen several hundred meters into solid stone with minor bruising and is like 14 but has had constant training since he was two.

Master of several different weapons and faster and more agile as a teenage girl. Ranma I also heard Ranma can effortlessly move a boulder tens of tons by the end of the manga.

In my opinion Ranma beats him. (I don't want any Biased)

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kagetaicho

Ive read on Ironfist now and then since I was practically a toddler, and I've recently gotten into Ranma. This is to say I'm not the top expert on either but generally know what both are capable of. I think Ranma has the base stat advantage such as leaping and lifting strength, but Iron fist has great skill and can strike harder even if he can't lift as much. I am somewhat inclined to lean towards Ironfist on this. The difference in strength isn't big and I think Ironfist has greater h2h skill plus more effective strikes. I would also like other opinions though. Ranma has dealt with guys who can inflict moderate damage such as cracking and breaking small stone walls with just air pressure from their blows or slashes so I could be wrong.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shenron

So I am obviously not as old as you MR. kagetaicho, I am 22, but after reading The 5 Immortal Iron Fist Books, I might change my mind. I forgot about his healing powers,

and thought about how the Danny Rand with the Dragon Tattoo can blow up like two hydra legions. (although Ranma has the speed factor on him. and the strength factor. But I think The Iron fist is

more focused and skilled with his martial arts and levels of chi.

They might be Equals ?????

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shenron

Abilities. Iron Fist is an exceptional athlete, acrobat, and hand-to-hand combatant. He is a master of all of K'un-Lun's martial arts and many of Earth's, trained in the use of virtually all martial arts weapons. He has near-complete control over his nervous system, enabling him to deaden himself to pain.

Powers. Through concentration, Iron Fist can harness his spiritual energy, or chi, to augment his physical and mental capabilities to peak human levels. By focusing his chi into his hand, he can tap the superhuman energy of Shou-Lao and temporarily render his fist superhumanly powerful, immune to pain and injury; however, this process is mentally draining, and he usually needs recovery time before he can repeat it. Iron Fist can heal himself of any injury or illness and project this power to heal others. He can sense mystic energy, particularly that which is related to K'un-Lun. He is capable of fusing his consciousness with that of another person, enabling each to perceive the other's emotions and memories. He has unusually keen eyesight, but it is unclear if it extends to superhuman level. His entire body is oriented to combat, enabling him to adapt to any environment with minimal exposure. At times, he has absorbed energy directed at himself and channeled it to augment his own power. Under certain circumstances, he can even focus his chi to create nexus points between dimensions.

Occupation. Adventurer; formerly co-owner of Rand-Meachum, Inc., bodyguard, private investigator, research assistant, warrior

I will show Iron fist true power to help us think.

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump