ranged battle tdlp winner vs westfriesianman closed

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ownagepants

to win this match you have to completely eliminate the other team and while backing up what you say

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ok so ill do my best to explain the map you will be fighting both teams start on a bus you can leave people in that bus if you think theyll be better off their firing out of the windows the buses are about 100 yards apart in between these buses are 6 of the pictured above barricades except for their about 4 feet tall their each side gets 3 barricades their is space around the sides to get around each barricade but know this space is on all barricades so moving between them could get you shot their set up in rows each about 10 yards apart so the final one is about 30 yards from the bus in between both sides is a square of empty space about 40 yards from barricade to barricade so the doozies start on the north bus and the fletchering five start at the south bus

your prep time i you have enough time to place your troops without being fired on but once you set them down the fight starts

post your gear on this page before the fights starts

tdlp thedoozies deadshot roland deshchain ultimate hawkeye halt tex

westfriesianman the fletchering five dani moonstar thorgal wesley gibbions corsair yondu

@thedarklordpandamonium@westfriesianman

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I'll post my gear in a bit.

Deadshot:

Mask, guns.

Halt: Bow. Arrows. Abelard.

Roland Deschain:

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Hawkeye:

Bow, trick arrows.

Tex:

Sniper, Pistol, Her armor, Plasma genades and normal grenades, And an assault rifle. Communicator

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sync1

Danngg i don't think you used a period throughout your entire post.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sync1: Perfect video for this situation.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westfriesianman: also is it possible to dodge yondus arrows if he can control them

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is my strategy:

Westley gibson will shoot down in comming bullets and arrows. Yondu will use his controled arrows to make headshots. The other 3 will advance slowly over the barricades to attack the opponents in close range. Corsair will aim his Shi'ar laserguns at the fuel tank of the opponents bus to cause an explosion. Forcing the people inside to jump out of the windows of the bus. Then they are pray to my Dani Moostar and Thorgal, who will react fast and decisieve.

Pheh

Tex will start by lobbing a few grenades over the barricades at your team

In the confusion, Roland and Ult. Hawkeye will roll away behind the barricades to the left and right of the bus. They're very fast (Roland superhumanly so), so this should be easy.

Will, being an expert in stealth, will melt into the shadows behind the bus. He's been able to stay undetected from people looking straight at him due to his mottled cloak, so this should be incredibly easy with shadows there. From here, he'll angle his bow so the shot doesn't come from where he's standing, and begin firing arrows from his longbow, into the fuel tank of your bus.

So Westley Gibson and Tex/Deadshot will begin to engage fire, and Yondu will use his controlled arrows -which Deadshot, Roland and Tex will shoot out of the sky like they have to other bullets- while Corsair, Danielle, and Thorgal move towards my team, not knowing that Will, Roland, and Ult. Hawkeye are hiding because they won't be able to see the inside of the bus and because Deadshot and Tex will be shooting rapid-fire to make it seem as though all 5 of my guys are still in the bus.

As soon as Corsair aims his Shi'ar laserguns at the fuel tank of my bus, he'll be shot down by either Roland, Ult. Hawkeye, or Will, who will have guns/bows trained on every possible place he could peek his head over.

If another member of your team attempts this, they'll be shot down as well.

All the while, Will will be sinking arrows into your fuel tank.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The funny thing with granades is you allways have 3 seconds to throw them back. Dani, Torgal and Corsair will do so and then ofcource know people are behind the barricades tossing stuff at them. After the granades explode they will then advance on them.

Right. Because your guys are going to be able to get of the bus and run to the middle before the grenade explodes.

Your Will is very stealthy behind your bus. Thats fine. Be stealthy behind busses all you want. He wont be able to fire anything on my bus behind your bus. He can't see my bus from there.

He...definitely can. He's going to be in the shadows of my bus.

A funny thing is that you @thedarklordpandamonium seem to think my team doesn't know the location of your team and your team does know the location of mine.

That is strange and illogic. We have equal knowlege about each others teams whereabouts.

I already explained my logic for this. My team planned the distraction and Deadshot/Tex will be shooting so rapidly you'll think my entire team is still in the bus, while Roland and Ult. Hawkeye actually snuck out.

After the initial grenade tossing and tossing back. Your team is very visible and shootable.

...how? They'll be behind a barricade.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alright votings open

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats 1-0

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ownagepants
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

Gah damn that was a read! This debate was so long it could be converted to a novel! Wow..anyway I vote darklord for a more reasonable strategy.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darklord

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@thedarklordpandamonium: @westfriesianman: @ownagepants: This round seemed very even to me. I kind of wished it would have lasted longer, because both teams had pretty even footing at the end of the debate IMHO. I'm voting TDLP. I think TDLP's two best are Roland and Ult Hawkeye. I think WF's two best are Yondu and the Killer. IMO, Roland>Killer (Wesley Gibson) and Ult Hawkeye>Yondu. It's tough to beat any team that has Roland on it when it comes to a shootout. Great round!

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have to give it to @thedarklordpandamonium. roland is VERY accurate and very fast with his shots, so i think he could take the other team

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westfriesianman unfortanetley you have been beaten in votes so im sorry to tell you you have been eliminated thanks for participating i encourage you to follow the matches and vote

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium tdlp good job you have won and our moving on to the semi finals when the last match is finished ill post the next matchups