randy cunningham vs danny phantom

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

what if disney's new teen heroe, randy cunningham fights a newbie danny phantom?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

danny and randy from the end of their first season, first round no prep, second round one day prep, vic by ko, in character fight in a city, who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Danny hits Randy with a barrage of punches and kicks before unleashing a charged Ghost Ray right into his face. Maybe if you added Chiro from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! and Jake Long from American Dragon: Jake Long to Randy's team and made this season 3 Danny this might be more fair.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Randall Cunningham ?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadowPro

@shiryu said:

Danny hits Randy with a barrage of punches and kicks before unleashing a charged Ghost Ray right into his face. Maybe if you added Chiro from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! and Jake Long from American Dragon: Jake Long to Randy's team and made this season 3 Danny this might be more fair.

we're talking about the first season danny, there no way randy can lose against that danny, besides he is way faster and has better reflexes

ps: OMG you remenber, wai you know about the SRMTHPG? I'm impressed

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@shadowpro:

Oh, I was just going off of what I've seen from a few episodes. After reading up on Randy, I think he'll beat Danny here.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! was one of my favorite shows when I was younger. It was my favorite Jetix cartoon.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@shadowpro:

Oh, I was just going off of what I've seen from a few episodes. After reading up on Randy, I think he'll beat Danny here.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! was one of my favorite shows when I was younger. It was my favorite Jetix cartoon.

wow, another Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! fan, I thoguth I was the only one here,

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gamejutsu

Danny is too OP because he can turn intangible. If that ability is disabled, Randy will win.

@shiryu: You do know Randy's feats right? Aside from infinite chains, shurikens, elemental pellets, bombs, and infinite scarf, he also has phoenix Tengu form, tech attacks, and ice powers. And his weapons never break.

He also has superhuman agility, most likely rivaling Spiderman's. He is shown to have superhuman strength as well, he can hit huge things and make them fall over, and he can pull giant enemies down with his scarf.

Danny is a good match for him, and this comes very close, but this is definitely not a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maby Danny

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh this tough i like both of them

michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

we're talking about the first season danny, there no way randy can lose against that danny, besides he is way faster and has better reflexes

ps: OMG you remenber, wai you know about the SRMTHPG? I'm impressed

that show made my childhood it was epic the ending was not too bad but it could have been better and my favorite character is otto oh and also danny wins if we count by end of both shows

michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny is too OP because he can turn intangible. If that ability is disabled, Randy will win.

@shiryu: You do know Randy's feats right? Aside from infinite chains, shurikens, elemental pellets, bombs, and infinite scarf, he also has phoenix Tengu form, tech attacks, and ice powers. And his weapons never break.

He also has superhuman agility, most likely rivaling Spiderman's. He is shown to have superhuman strength as well, he can hit huge things and make them fall over, and he can pull giant enemies down with his scarf.

Danny is a good match for him, and this comes very close, but this is definitely not a stomp.

true