Random vs Spider-Man (Parker)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Scenario:  5 years ago... (aka before Peter Parker lost his spider sense) 

The X-Factor bounty hunter, Random, has been given an offer he simply cannot refuse.  Two million dollars to end Spider-Man's career, once and for all.  Random waits patiently on a rooftop in a location the wall crawler regularly patrols.  And just his luck, the webhead swung by. Parker lands near the playground on the ground level, and being a man of some morals, Random fires a warning shot, blasting 10 feet near the hero.  The two make eye contact and the battle begins.  Can Spider-Man defeat the bounty hunter, or will Random collect the massive paycheck?

Random

VS

Spider-Man

Midday, unpopulated.

Rules: 
-Morals apply, but Random is determined to collect his bounty. 
-Random has basic knowledge on Parker, Spider-Man has no knowledge on Random.  
-Spider-Man has extra cartridges of webbing in his belt.
-Standard elimination rules apply (KO, incapacitation, death, bfr). 
-For additional information on Random, check out his respect thread.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Random is pretty cool. he just ight pull it off.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Malonius

Another day in the neighborhood for Spidey.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By PikminMania

I suppose Spide-rman wins since he doesn't have any real powers...

but doesn't Random literally have the same powers as Darwin? Spider-man can't use his super strength but Spider-man is smart enough to use his webs to take random down.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheCerealKillz

I will give this to Spiderman, the Spidey Sense is a key factor here.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I don't know too much of Random but I'll give this a shot after visiting the ledger's respect thread. So he comes up with defenses against other super powers, so IMO this is gonna come down to terrain and webbing. I see Parker going in fists flying and trying to take him in h2h, I don't see that doing much against Random, and if Parker gets the hint after getting hit I'd say he could come up with something. If he can lead Random into an enclosed space and if he uses his webbing properly he can incapacitate him if he can pin his arms away from his body. But this depends if Random's malleable enough to leak through the webbing possibly?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@god_spawn: 
I don't recall ever seeing Random restrained, but since he can Morph his limbs and such, I'm not certain how it would play out. 

@PikminMania

I'd consider his superhuman strength a power.  We know Random can take a beating quite well, but the real question is if Random can defeat Parker before being eventually KO'd. 

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tiamat
@k4tzm4n: Who are some of the more agile and faster characters Random has tagged?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Everything I've seen him accomplish is in the respect thread I've provided.  Based on accuracy alone, I don't think he'd tag Spider-Man at a distance.  It all comes down to the close combat and how that plays out.  At a distance, I imagine the most he'd do is keep him on his toes or destroy the environment around him.
Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tiamat

I think Peter's ingenuity would end up helping him find a way to win. He's had to fight so many villains with a vast array of powers, that he finds a way. And since he is fast enough and agile enough to most likely not get tagged. (Also thanks to his spider-sense) He'll have to time to find a way.

If the place was populated Random could potentially use some bystanders to help constrain Spidey. (Though that might be against his morals idk) Besides finding a way like that, or something similar. I don't see him pulling off his bounty.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jojjimbo

Spiderman.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@k4tzm4n: So he can probably be KO'd by Parker then? If he can then I'm sure Parker can dodge him long to fight him unless he adapts to super strength which I do consider a power. Anyways, you did give Spidey extra web cartridges and from what I saw in those scans is he can only morph his hands into those big 3 barreled guns. Idk if that is all he can morph his hands into but if it is I can see Parker restraining him if he uses his webbing properly and sticks  before the barrels so he can't use those protoplasm shots and webbing isn't a power so idk if he can adapt to that.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@god_spawn
He can definitely be KO'd by Parker, but considering the displays of durability against Strong Guy and such, blunt force would take a lot of time, as well as risk remaining in close range.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@k4tzm4n: I see where you are coming from. But this one has got me thinking a bit, but at the end of the day I do see Spidey with the win, I think his ingenuity would be the deciding factor whether he does KO him after a long fight, or he comes up with a nifty way to incapacitate him since he has the excess webbing. Good thread.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@god_spawn
Thanks.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By difficlus

I think spider man would come up with a way of taking him down. 

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By Superskrull86

Random