#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The monstrous Rancor, vs the quick and smart thinking Batman.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed

#4 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

This needs to be set up better, where are they fighting? What does Bruce have on him, etc...

#5 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"This needs to be set up better, where are they fighting? What does Bruce have on him, etc..."
probably has a bat suit on for starters :P well if luke skywalker can beat the rancor with a rock im sure batman can overcome it. if they were fighting in the cell underneath jabba. Batman throws batsymbol thingy to button (same as rotj only not a rock) if they're fighting at wayne manor Rancor destroys half bruce's mansion. Alfred busts out the rocket launcher and blows his arse back to a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
Post Edited:2007-12-04 07:33:43
#6 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has all his stuff, they are fighting under Jabba the Hutt's place.

#7 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Batman has all his stuff, they are fighting under Jabba the Hutt's place."

Yeah, they Rancor is screwed then, Bats would be flying all over the place and squash him Skywalker style.

#8 Posted by Leprechaun_Smurf (11 posts) - - Show Bio

RANCOR! cause Batman isn't even close to as cool as Luke

#9 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Leprechaun_Smurf says:

"RANCOR! cause Batman isn't even close to as cool as Luke"

batman would so pown fluke skywalker

#10 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"whose RANCOR?"

uve never seen starwars?

#11 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Phorqe says:
"This needs to be set up better, where are they fighting? What does Bruce have on him, etc..."
probably has a bat suit on for starters :P well if luke skywalker can beat the rancor with a rock im sure batman can overcome it. if they were fighting in the cell underneath jabba. Batman throws batsymbol thingy to button (same as rotj only not a rock) if they're fighting at wayne manor Rancor destroys half bruce's mansion. Alfred busts out the rocket launcher and blows his arse back to a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
Post Edited:2007-12-04 07:33:43"

Yeah! Go Alfred! no one messes with his kitchen and lives! Rancor might have lived if he'd destroyed the other half of the mansion... ;P

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

"Colt Python says:
"whose RANCOR?"

uve never seen starwars?"

He probably knows, just wasn't familiar with the name. I know what the Rancor is, but I forgot that was it's name. Had to see a pic to jog my memory.

Anyway, I'll give it to Batman.