This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#202 Posted by Shawnbaby (10447 posts) - - Show Bio
#203 Edited by Shawnbaby (10447 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet: @shawnbaby: could we have that guy blocked?

or have this thread locked?

That guy has had dozens of accounts banned already. He does this for every terminator thread...which is why we think they need to be banned...at least for a while.

#205 Posted by VeganDiet (983 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@vegandiet: @shawnbaby: could we have that guy blocked?

or have this thread locked?

That guy has had dozens of accounts banned already. He does this for every terminator thread...which is why we think they need to be banned...at least for a while.

You almost have to admire how committed he is. With this level of persistence I actually can't tell if he's just a very uncreative troll or a deeply mentally damaged child.

#208 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet: @shawnbaby:

I don't know if anyone has the power to do this, I'm reallly just spitballing at this point, but I think it would slow this kind of thing down if a user had to wait a few hours between joining and commenting

#209 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if anyone has the power to do this, I'm reallly just spitballing at this point, but I think it would slow this kind of thing down if a user had to wait a few hours between joining and commenting

#211 Posted by VeganDiet (983 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be a pretty good idea in general, but I think that guy already has several old accounts created that he uses when his new ones get banned.

#213 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator

#214 Posted by LetsRoll (17 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Posted by AgentSmith1234 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: No offence, but I have to agree that the T-800 would win here. I believe that is true, he caught a bullet in his mouth in T3.

#217 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#219 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentsmith1234: because your profile was not found, and you sound a lot like someone else

#221 Posted by MisterWhisper (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentsmith1234:

We know it is still you, same sentence structure, same phrase usage, same grammatical mistakes.

You do not hide very well.

#222 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#223 Posted by AgentSmith1234 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentsmith1234:

We know it is still you, same sentence structure, same phrase usage, same grammatical mistakes.

You do not hide very well.

Ok, so if you make an account, and post the same exact thing that I just posted, does that mean you're me or you're him? Again, you talk like I am the only one who can do it.

#225 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentsmith1234:

dude, if you want to do this, you need to develop different writing styles

also, it seems odd that you'd make your first couple of posts right after he got banned

#227 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#229 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@soundgarden: so many racists on fakle accounts, also you seem to be the guy from earlier badssed on the way you right

but gee, I just don't know

#231 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#232 Edited by MisterWhisper (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

My memory is horrendously bad, but wasn't it more of him just getting shot in the mouth and it just doing no damage so he spit it out?

He did not exactly Bruce Leeroy the thing.

#233 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio