This topic is locked from further discussion.

#152 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@unique69:

show me the logs of the edits that you made

In T2, the terminator pretty clearly said that it had one battery that would last a hundred-so years and then he would die

#154 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@unique69:

yeah, the one in t2 was an 800

in t3 it was an 850, so t3 feats wouldn't apply

#156 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@unique69:

yeah, he did say that it was a T850 in part 3

#158 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@unique69:

funny, I'm presuming the same things about you

could you find anyone on the internet who would agree that the model in part 3 was a T 800?

#160 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@e39 said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@unique69:

funny, I'm presuming the same things about you

could you find anyone on the internet who would agree that the model in part 3 was a T 800?

No you are not.

Really? Now you can't give proof since their is none and now you wan't me to have someone agree Arnold was a T-800 in T3? Whenever you think i'm wrong you post proof and try to explain your side of the story, but again you can't post any proof from the movie stating such...... You know why? Cause their is no proof.

Arnold's Model was a T-800 in the last movie and he was twice the size and twice as durable as Arnold was in T3.... So we mine as well call him a T-888.

which last movie? because Arnold and CG Arnold were regular size in t3 and Salvation

#162 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@e39 said:

TERMINATOR stomps Rambos throat inside out.

I don't know what Rambos is, but John Rambo's gonna win this battle

#164 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@e39:

yeah,pretty sure Rambo wins this one

#166 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeray said:

@e39:

yeah,pretty sure Rambo wins this one

I think THE TERMINATOR would make Rambo die of a slow painful death... Rambo's a human.

Man vs Machine = Machines will win hands down.

you've obviously never heard of John Connor or Kyle Reese

#169 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@unique69:

I do not agree with this. At all.

5 reasons.

1) T800 series is the same throughout. There is no difference ever made in performance or abilities at all between Model 101, 850, or Prototype.

2) 850 is made the same way as it was suppose to be exact to the model that save Conner in T2.

3) Still made of the same Hyper Allow which makes the Durability exactly the same.

4) still has Nuke Power Cells that last over 100s of years.

5) still has a learning Computer.

The ONLY Difference was the Model Number. That was it.

#171 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeray said:

@cadencev2 said:

@unique69:

I do not agree with this. At all.

5 reasons.

1) T800 series is the same throughout. There is no difference ever made in performance or abilities at all between Model 101, 850, or Prototype.

2) 850 is made the same way as it was suppose to be exact to the model that save Conner in T2.

3) Still made of the same Hyper Allow which makes the Durability exactly the same.

4) still has Nuke Power Cells that last over 100s of years.

5) still has a learning Computer.

The ONLY Difference was the Model Number. That was it.

Couldn't of said it better.

Their Model number 101 was the same though, Arnold's Model was referred to as a CSM-101 in the whole series. 800 is their series. It never said in T3 Arnold's series was an 850, I have no idea where people get that crap from.

People take it as some new whole terminator breed off of 3 numbers that apply to nothing. Its a 800 series and Model Numbers are base off of nothing.

Next people will argue all the Terminators are Different because the different time periods they come from.

T1 had the T-800 Series in a much later time. T2 had them earlier and faster processors because of the T1 Terminator Chip Found. T3 was even earlier than T2 and the Terminaor was simply referred to as 850 Model, yet nothing was changed or different. TS had the Terminators arrive on time as per that timeline lol, then showed the T-800 Prototype, the first one. Yet it too was still the exact same specs as the rest.

T-800 is a series of the same Components, Processors, and Hyper Allow. The Feats apply as every T-800 series is getting faster and better. All the feats apply for the older ones as they are inferior to the better processor speeds of the new ones. That is the only notable difference.

Thus the T-800 Series have a way to power creep and stay cool and fresh after 25+ Years.

#175 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: but hew still never caught a bullet in his teeth

#192 Posted by VeganDiet (945 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exactly why terminator threads should be banned.

#196 Edited by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exactly why terminator threads should be banned.

Preaching to the Choir. :D

#198 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio
#199 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

okay guys, notice I haven't been saying any of the racist stuff or insulting anyone randomly it was all that-which-has-to-many-accounts, not me