This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Death_From_Below (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

oaky, fine

I forgot that what you say is fact, and atempts at counterarguments are rationally impossible. sorry.

I didn't come to this thread to be successful at counterarguments. try again.

and just so I don't forget.

T-800 blast Rambo The Human apart. =/

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#102 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

yea, and Rambo could pretty easily blow any Terminator apart

what your point?

#103 Posted by Death_From_Below (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

yea, and Rambo could pretty easily blow any Terminator apart

what your point?

Blow any TERMINATOR apart? Not if he went against the T-1000, The T-1000 had his entire body blown to tiny pieces and regenerated like nothing happened to him. That TERMINATOR would flick his finger and Rambo would be dust and Rambo can't regenerate. =/ Not just that, but he's not as durable as a T-800 either.

T-800 Destroys.

#104 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo, Terminator's gonna have a bad time

#105 Edited by Death_From_Below (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo, Terminator's gonna have a bad time

Not as much as Rambo will.

#106 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

well, terminators don't feel regret

but they would if they could after facing Rambo

#107 Posted by Death_From_Below (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

What?

TERMINATOR's don't have emotions because they're machines.

They wouldn't regret killing Rambo, the T-800 would just go on about his day and forget Rambo ever existed.

TERMINATOR wins.

#108 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@death_from_below:

What?

They wouldn't regret killing Rambo, the T-800 would just go on about his day and forget Rambo ever existed.

TERMINATOR wins.

yes, atht's true

if by "wouldn't" you mean "would"

and by "killing" you mean "getting killed by"

and by "just go on with his day" you mean lie in a broken heap

and by "wins" you mean"loses"

#109 Edited by Death_From_Below (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below said:

@death_from_below:

What?

TERMINATOR wins.

yes, atht's true

if by "wouldn't" you mean "would"

and by "killing" you mean "getting killed by"

and by "just go on with his day" you mean lie in a broken heap

and by "wins" you mean"loses"

Finally you learned a little bit.

It would ..........................not wouldn't.

Yes Rambo getting killed by a T-800

He would go on about his day, theirs no lies in that.

No, he won't lose.

T-800 punches an elevator door off like a pillow and take Johns assault rifle blast without flinching.

Then the T-800 eats up grenade blast without damage.

Rambo's grenade launchers will have no effect and the arrow will cause similar explosiveness. Which won't do a thing to the T-800's armor.

T-800 wins. No need to drag this out.

#110 Posted by momo111191 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

RAMBO with ease like hundreds of ppl shot at him and he never ever gets hit but the terminator tanks ever shot.

#111 Posted by Death_From_Below (223 posts) - - Show Bio

RAMBO with ease like hundreds of ppl shot at him and he never ever gets hit but the terminator tanks ever shot.

Why would the T-800 need to dodge shots when those shots don't even leave a scratch on them? If you were bullet proof, you would walk through the bullets and show off your durability too.... Rambo never dodged shots, that was only because they missed when shooting at Rambo. =/

#112 Posted by momo111191 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below: exactly the terminator would miss all 1000 shots he takes and Rambo would as usual take him down with one perfect shot.

#113 Edited by protect_yourself (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below: exactly the terminator would miss all 1000 shots he takes and Rambo would as usual take him down with one perfect shot.

All Rambo has is a few Grenade Launchers and an Arrow....... As the video above shows, the T-800 was eating up grenade blast like candy, in T3, The T-800 catched a bullet with his mouth......... So that's proof that the weapons Rambo has in the OP won't harm the T-800 at all................

The T-800 has perfect aiming and the only time he ever misses is when the humans move out of his way at the right place at the right time, doesn't always mean that's gonna be the case with Rambo, if a Plasma Shot even hits anything around him, Rambo won't last.... T-800 has what he needs to destroy him.

#114 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

*grenades aren't made to penetrate armor

*Rambo's arrows are

*T-800 usually takes a couple seconds to properly aim

#115 Posted by Chibi_cute (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 tanked a mortar grenade to the chest without considerable damage. TERMINATOR murders rambo but this will be a long good fight. though.

#116 Posted by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo with 10 mins in the woods sets up a bunch of traps.

Snares, rope trips, and such will be fine. Snares being the main ones.

Rambo, in the woods can hide like crazy. He just lures the terminator into a snare.

One explosive arrow to a plasma rifle and that is game over.

#117 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

*Rambo's arrows are

Well at least you are using logic in this mess of a thread.

Hyper Allow resisted Plasma that burns at near sun temperatures. Skip to 7:45

Not only did he tank this shot, but look what it does to a Fire Truck! The Explosive arrow Shot seems silly when you try to compare.

#118 Edited by celtic (776 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

T-800 wins, this thread was meant to troll the terminator fan LMAO!

#119 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@celtic said:

lol

Its a legit match depending on the Gear. What Rambo is packing, it is not.

#120 Posted by protect_yourself (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo with 10 mins in the woods sets up a bunch of traps.

Snares, rope trips, and such will be fine. Snares being the main ones.

Rambo, in the woods can hide like crazy. He just lures the terminator into a snare.

One explosive arrow to a plasma rifle and that is game over.

Trap a T-800? Sorry, the T-800 is God, he would snap snares and ropes without realizing that he did......

Rambo can hide like a gutless coward, but that is all he can do.... The T-800 would track his ass down with ease and murder him.

One Plasma Rifle blast would vape Rambo's body and he's gone, he's dead, it's over with.... please shush your face.

Rambo commits suicide when he realizes what is about to end his life.

#121 Posted by protect_yourself (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_from_below:

*Rambo's arrows are

You have no proof Rambo's arrows will penetrate the T-800's armor.

Grenade Launchers cause explosions, a Grenade will put a bigger hole in a wall than a stupid arrow will.......

a couple of seconds isn't very long.

#122 Posted by celtic (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@celtic said:

lol

Its a legit match depending on the Gear. What Rambo is packing, it is not.

his gear can't take down the terminator loz.

#123 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Going rambo ... b/c i can. 6/10

#124 Posted by protect_yourself (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if you think Rambo stomps, you're in fact WRONG!

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#125 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself: I already posted a video of one of Rambo's explody arrows destroying a plane

#126 Posted by GodOfWar1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself: I already posted a video of one of Rambo's explody arrows destroying a plane

Really? You waite over 2 days to bump a thread? Good lord......

So what if Rambo destroyed a plane? The T-800 got up from a truck explosion without any damage.

T-800 Stomps.

#127 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar1:

I was away from computers since Friday morninbg

also, an exploding truck is entirely different from a grenade designed to penetrate metal

#128 Edited by GodOfWar1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar1:

also, an exploding truck is entirely different from a grenade designed to penetrate metal

Well theirs been more than enough proof for you with vids I have posted of the T-800 tanking grenade blast without even moving, let alone getting damaged and the T-800 got up from a huge truck explosion without any damage.

Grenade blast don't even have the same amount of force as the truck explosions do.... so you saying a truck explosion being different than a grenade or grenade launcher or a arrow blast is a stupid argument. the truck explosion showed that a human got burned to ashes in seconds. Arrows wouldn't cause that much damage, that quickly.

#129 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar1:

a truck explosion goes out randomly in all directions

Rambo's arrows are shown to penetrate Helicopter armor, so one could assume that they had very focused explosions designed to penetrate metal

#130 Posted by GodOfWar1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar1:

a truck explosion goes out randomly in all directions

Rambo's arrows are shown to penetrate Helicopter armor, so one could assume that they had very focused explosions designed to penetrate metal

Truck explosions go out and spread like flame and fire.....

You know what the T-800 is even made out of? The T-800's armor is made out of titanium metal......... Are Helicopters made of titanium metal? NO......... So therefore, I doubt if the arrow will penetrate the T-800's armor unless you have proof of Rambo's arrow doing so to titanium.

The T-800 can vape Rambo even easier with his plasma rifle and Rambo being a human will die easily being around such extreme heat........ Remember that now, the T-800 has a plasma laser and he will melt the human easily.

T-800 Stomps.

#131 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar1:

titanium is even more brittle than stuff like steel

humans were shown to be fine in rooms where plasma rifles are being fired, unless their hit (projectiles do not hit Rambo)

anyways, I don't think T-800 will be able to tag him

#132 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator imo

#133 Edited by Agent45 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar1:

titanium is even more brittle than stuff like steel

Not necessarily, especially when it depends on what kind of steel you're talking about. Titianium is bullet proof and fire proof and it would also depend on the titanium alloy, but I doubt if you know what the helicopter was made of and what forms of steel their are. I could name off alot and educate ya.

humans were shown to be fine in rooms where plasma rifles are being fired, unless their hit (projectiles do not hit Rambo)

No, any of the sort is piss, thats like saying a human can survive from having their head removed when it's impossible so either you're trolling or whatever you watched you need to stay away from that trash.

anyways, I don't think T-800 will be able to tag him

Please the T-800 would flick Rambo into dust.......... The T-800 catched a bullet with his mouth in T3.... Which is proof he is faster than that of a speeding bullet. Rambo couldn't dream of doing that.

T-800 will destroy and theirs nothing you can do about it.

#134 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45: some armor tests for the helicopter in question

also, Rambo's good at aim dodging, this is an established fact from the movies, and terminators take a bit of time to aim

@agent45 said:

Please the T-800 would flick Rambo into dust.......... The T-800 catched a bullet with his mouth in T3.... Which is proof he is faster than that of a speeding bullet. Rambo couldn't dream of doing that.

a) that was a T-850 in T3

b) he neevr caught a bullet, he was shot under the mouth and just spit it out afterwards

#135 Edited by Agent45 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45: some armor tests for the helicopter in question

also, Rambo's good at aim dodging, this is an established fact from the movies, and terminators take a bit of time to aim

@agent45 said:

a) that was a T-850 in T3

b) he neevr caught a bullet, he was shot under the mouth and just spit it out afterwards

1. That was a T-800 in T3, Never said anything about a T-850.

2. He did catch a bullet with his mouth, Kate shot him in the face, the same scratches that were on his face were already there, their was no bullet prints on his face and his mouth was closed when she shot him so it's obvious he caught it with his mouth.

3. It does not take the T-800 long at all to aim... I've seen all the movies hundreds of times, he always got his gun out and shot normally. He shot several cops in the first movie within a second or less with perfect aiming.

T-800 Stomps Rambo.... real hard. now shut your face. I don't wanna listen to you whine and moan anymore.

#136 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45:

1) yes, it was a t-850, he says that several times official sources agree

2)

we clearly see him wrenching his throat to get the bullet out, if he caught it in his teeth he would have just opened his mouth

3)

I know it's in slow motion and all, but judging by the way his sleeve was moving I doubt he was moving his arm that fast, and that was point blank

#137 Posted by Agent45 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45:

That's ok, I can go correct that wiki since their was a big mistake in that considering it never said at all in T3, That Arnold was a T-850, Plus during Johns dream, the endoskeleton looked 100% identical to That of a T-800...

2)

we clearly see him wrenching his throat to get the bullet out, if he caught it in his teeth he would have just opened his mouth

You don't have to post a scene from a movie, that I have seen a thousand times before. In fact I was at my best friends house last night and watched all 4 movies and the T-800 was not coughing the bullet out of his throat, he spit the damn thing out right after kate had shot him. Once again, rewatch that video clip for yourself.

I know it's in slow motion and all, but judging by the way his sleeve was moving I doubt he was moving his arm that fast, and that was point blank

Exactly you just said, it's in slow motion and you know what that means? It means that you have sad proof to the T-800 taking along time to aim and admitt the films in slow motion... It took Reese alot longer to get his shot gun out and aim at the T-800, Yes he had to move alot of people out of his way, but it doesn't change the fact it took Reese longer to aim at the T-800 and he was lucky enough to aim just in time before the T-800 was gonna shoot Sarah seeing he had his laser sight on her head.

Rambo would of gotten floor'd by Reese, Rambo doesn't have experience fighting Cyborgs. Just humans, the T-800 takes the trash out with those retards on a daily basis.

T-800 Stomps now shut your face.

#138 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45 said:

@agent45:

That's ok, I can go correct that wiki since their was a big mistake in that considering it never said at all in T3, That Arnold was a T-850, Plus during Johns dream, the endoskeleton looked 100% identical to That of a T-800...

1) yes it did in the movie, in the scene where they were talking about his hydrogen fuel cells

2a) a dream doesn't necessarily reflect reality

2b) I don't think the dream was about the terminator in that movie

2c) i'm not sure if the armor was completely identical

@agent45 said:

2)

You don't have to post a scene from a movie, that I have seen a thousand times before. In fact I was at my best friends house last night and watched all 4 movies and the T-800 was not coughing the bullet out of his throat, he spit the damn thing out right after kate had shot him. Once again, rewatch that video clip for yourself.ow motion and all, but judging by the way his sleeve was moving I doubt he was moving his arm that fast, and that was point blank

yeah, he spit it out, if he caught it, it would have been between his teeth

@agent45 said:

Exactly you just said, it's in slow motion and you know what that means? It means that you have sad proof to the T-800 taking along time to aim and admitt the films in slow motion... It took Reese alot longer to get his shot gun out and aim at the T-800, Yes he had to move alot of people out of his way, but it doesn't change the fact it took Reese longer to aim at the T-800 and he was lucky enough to aim just in time before the T-800 was gonna shoot Sarah seeing he had his laser sight on her head.

Rambo would of gotten floor'd by Reese, Rambo doesn't have experience fighting Cyborgs. Just humans, the T-800 takes the trash out with those retards on a daily basis.

T-800 Stomps now shut your face.

has Reese ever actually won a fight on screen?

I mean, Rambo single-handedly won the second Vietnam war, and part two has him reacting a lot faster than a lot of normal humans

#139 Posted by Agent45 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45 said:

@agent45:

1) yes it did in the movie, in the scene where they were talking about his hydrogen fuel cells

2a) a dream doesn't necessarily reflect reality

2b) I don't think the dream was about the terminator in that movie

2c) i'm not sure if the armor was completely identical

1. No it did not, post a video scene of him saying he was a T-850, It never said jack crap about him being a T-850, All Arnold talked about was his damaged fuel cell during the plasma attack and the T-X's durability, When John asked if he remembered him, Arnold replied " That was a different T-101 " He never said that was a T-800 and i'm a T-850, He said different T-101 as in it was a different TERMINATOR just like him..... Also check that wiki out again, it says now Arnies a T-800.

2. In reality the T-800 would murder Rambo quickly.

3. Yes it was, it was a dream about the future wars.

4. You obviously can't count past 2 which explains your lack of knowledge on things. LOL

has Reese ever actually won a fight on screen?

I mean, Rambo single-handedly won the second Vietnam war, and part two has him reacting a lot faster than a lot of normal humans

In wars he has won, it showed Reese fighting and taking out machines in TERMINATOR SALVATION which you obviously havent seen...................

Yes and your point is what? So what Forrest gump was faster than alot of normal humans, he could dance around Rambo all day..... Just like the T-800 has shown to many feats that are above Rambos.

T-800 kills 17 cops in a gun fight in a Police Station at once and walks out on foot. Rambo never went against that many people at once and in his sight.

T-800 gets hit and run over by a tanker truck and kills the trucker and steals his truck to continue chasing Sarah.

T-800 kills off a few thugs in a bar in H2H Combat, Lets see if Rambo can take a cigar let to the chest. I bet he can't, then a pool stick hit to the neck.

T-800 punches an elevator door off like a pillow, takes Johns assault rifles rounds without flenching, tears a T-600 in half with ease and eats up grenade blast without hardley any movement.

Rambo has no feats that equal up to any of those.

T-800's higher feats destroy Rambo.

#140 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

TERMINATOR Stomps.

6/10 is hardly a stomp.

#141 Posted by GodOfWar2 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself said:

@sandiego008 said:

TERMINATOR Stomps.

6/10 is hardly a stomp.

hm ok.

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#142 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45:

dude, every source about T3 points out it was a T-850, and it's clearly not the same model since the Terminator 2, becasue in T2 the T-800 had a completely different power source

@agent45 said:

Yes and your point is what? So what Forrest gump was faster than alot of normal humans, he could dance around Rambo all day..... Just like the T-800 has shown to many feats that are above Rambos.

what?

@agent45 said:

T-800 kills 17 cops in a gun fight in a Police Station at once and walks out on foot. Rambo never went against that many people at once and in his sight.

the Terminator's durability feats are kinda moot, becasue Rambo makes an effort to dodge that kinda stuff, and I'm gonna say that Rambo's still going to be able to destroy the Terminator

#143 Edited by GodOfWar2 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent45:

dude, every source about T3 points out it was a T-850, and it's clearly not the same model since the Terminator 2, becasue in T2 the T-800 had a completely different power source

@agent45 said:

what?

@agent45 said:

the Terminator's durability feats are kinda moot, becasue Rambo makes an effort to dodge that kinda stuff, and I'm gonna say that Rambo's still going to be able to destroy the Terminator

Really?

When has Rambo gotten up from a truck explosion without any damage?

None of what Rambo has done equals up to what the T-800 has done in these videos I have posted so the T-800 has higher feats and the T-800 having higher feats gives TERMINATOR the win.

TERMINATOR Stomps, now

shut your hole.

#144 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar2:

are you saying Termiknator's gonna be able to hit him with a truck explosion?

because Rambo is gonna be able to hit Termie with exploding arrows, and that should kill him quick enough

anyways, one stat doesn't win a fight, so unless your gonna say why that brings the Terminator to the top, your not really debating

#145 Posted by GodOfWar2 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar2:

are you saying Termiknator's gonna be able to hit him with a truck explosion?

because Rambo is gonna be able to hit Termie with exploding arrows, and that should kill him quick enough

anyways, one stat doesn't win a fight, so unless your gonna say why that brings the Terminator to the top, your not really debating

No, I am saying Rambo couldn't survive a truck explosion. The T-800 survived one without any damage, burned off his flesh ( no big deal ) , but his armor was fine.

No, because the truck explosions can't kill the God Almighty T-800, I doubt if a stupid arrow will. =/

I believe I am the only one who has been debating since you bumped this thread back to page 1 today.... I have proved you wrong several ways and the best you can do is repeat yourself over and over again.

If I wanna repeater, I'll go to Uncle Bills Pet Store and buy a damn Parrot.

Anywho

T-800 Destroys.

#146 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar2:

you have proven nothing wrong, just made a bunch of angry statements

I have posted evidence of Rambo's grenade arrows being able to penetrate Metal armor, so I'm gonna have to say taht they could actually hurt the terminator

I'm not repeating myself, I'm pointing out that your counterarguments are as flawed as your original arguments, while yopur either repeating or making stuff up

#147 Posted by GodOfWar2 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar2:

you have proven nothing wrong, just made a bunch of angry statements

I have posted evidence of Rambo's grenade arrows being able to penetrate Metal armor, so I'm gonna have to say taht they could actually hurt the terminator

I'm not repeating myself, I'm pointing out that your counterarguments are as flawed as your original arguments, while yopur either repeating or making stuff up

Angry statements? Like what? I don't get angry over stupid, idiotic, childish people like you who have low lack of knowledge on the character. It just depresses me and upsets me how stupid a lot of people are here.

You posted a video of Rambo's arrow penetrating Aluminum metal. You know what Aluminum metal is? It's cheap metal, I could take my old B-B Gun and blast Aluminum metal, well not blast it, but put a dent in it.... That was cheap metal Rambo busted. Titanium ( which the T-800 is made of ) is not cheap metal, it's badass metal armor.

How am I making up stuff? Every High feat I brought up of the T-800 I posted proof of it, just like that scene where he caught a bullet with his mouth, you showed how much you lie out of your ass by posting the video of him catching it with his mouth and then spitting the bullet out......

#148 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar2:

you don't see how you'r coming off as angry? really?

Helicopter armor is usually made out of steel or titanium,

"To improve survivability in Land warfare, the rotor blades aluminum structure was replaced by steel spars and fiberglass skin. The New titanium hub is designed to resist 20mm cannon strikes, and has armored wind-screens. Many other aluminum parts were also replaced by titanium or steel, making the Mi-24, a Helicopter which is "more difficult to shoot down than any other"."

from http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/arms_hind.htm

he didn't catch the bullet, it stopped inside of his mouth, that's like saying Godzilla catches artillary with his scales and saying that's a speed feat

#149 Edited by UNIQUE69 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofwar2:

you don't see how you'r coming off as angry? really?

Whatever.

Helicopter armor is usually made out of steel or titanium,

Helicopters are not made of titanium, if they were, then bullets wouldn't of been able to take them down before on the military base.

"To improve survivability in Land warfare, the rotor blades aluminum structure was replaced by steel spars and fiberglass skin. The New titanium hub is designed to resist 20mm cannon strikes, and has armored wind-screens. Many other aluminum parts were also replaced by titanium or steel, making the Mi-24, a Helicopter which is "more difficult to shoot down than any other"."

from http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/arms_hind.htm

Everything you read on that site is wrong and it's probably a bunch of bs you edited from that site. Just like I edited that wiki and correct Arnold's Model for T3 Being a T-800 to prove to you how accurate wiki's are.

he didn't catch the bullet, it stopped inside of his mouth, that's like saying Godzilla catches artillary with his scales and saying that's a speed feat

Saying Godzilla catches artillay with scales is a far different story and matter than a TERMINATOR catching a bullet, now the bullet just landed in his mouth when the T-800's mouth was closed the whole entire time? No, he caught it, he moved his head up to catch the bullet as shown in the video, so therefore the T-800 is faster than that of a speeding bullet. Rambo is not.

Thats why the T-800 Stomps.

#150 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@unique69:

how many accounts do you have?

because there seem to be about six or seven here

also, you never altered any of the pages you said you would on the Terminator wiki

anyways, he never caught a bullet in his teeth, and he's still a different model of terminator (hydrogen fuel cell?)