This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle location: Forest

Rambo has an M-60, explosive bow and arrow, and 4 frag grenades.

Terminator: T-800, plasma rifle

Prep time: 10 minutes.

#2 Posted by dondave (33410 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator

#3 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Terminator

#4 Posted by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo stomps lol

#5 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: @D3athstroke said:

Rambo stomps lol

Reason?

#6 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo is war incarnate...he would destroy this thing in ten minutes...terminators are modeled after Rambo

#7 Posted by whitewings1234 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

TERMINATOR easily. They take out soldiers above Rambos level all the time.

#8 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitewings1234: but then again its one terminator though, rambo is a war veteran, he knows how to strategize and has amazing fighting skills

#9 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if he has the RPG in the pic, he should take this.

#10 Posted by Sissel (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on weaponry and location, I'll give it to Rambo 6/10.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (22751 posts) - - Show Bio

Location? 
Prep time for either? 
Weapons? 
Does Rambo know it's a machine? 
Does the Terminator have his sunglasses? 
 
I think I would give it to Terminator on the simple and fool proof fact that
Arnold>> Sylvester 

#12 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter or if Terminator was sent to destroy him.

Terminator hands down.

Rambo doesn't carry the necessary gear with him to normally defate one.

If Rambo had any idea what a Terminator was and had time to prepare I could see him beating the Terminator

But with no layout, weapons, or understanding of the fight Terminator wins here.

@Bane_of_sith said:

Rambo is war incarnate...he would destroy this thing in ten minutes...terminators are modeled after Rambo

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has the RPG from the pic,,or his explosive tipped arrows he wins for sure

#14 Posted by SatanSucks (16 posts) - - Show Bio

TERMINATOR Slaps Rambo silly and tosses him around like a baby. The T-800 will be consider'd a child abuser or killer after hes done with Rambo.

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

#16 Posted by SatanSucks (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

Reese got killed by the TERMINATOR in T1.......Sarah surviving is abc logic. doesnt always work.

I could say "Since the T-800 survived and beat the T-1000 ( a model that would tear Rambo in half. ) than the T-800 should Own Rambo with ease." Again thats abc logic that doesnt mean a thing.

#17 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo would win

#18 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

Reese got killed by the TERMINATOR in T1.......Sarah surviving is abc logic. doesnt always work.

I could say "Since the T-800 survived and beat the T-1000 ( a model that would tear Rambo in half. ) than the T-800 should Own Rambo with ease." Again thats abc logic that doesnt mean a thing.

That's true and fair enough. I was thinking of more facts though. Rambo has more training than Reese and Sarah put together and the T-800 had John and Sarah as distractions. In the one on one T-1000 did actually beat the ever loving out of Arnie. A big factor is also if Rambo is the target or not and the rest of The Stegman's post up there.

#19 Posted by SatanSucks (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

Reese got killed by the TERMINATOR in T1.......Sarah surviving is abc logic. doesnt always work.

I could say "Since the T-800 survived and beat the T-1000 ( a model that would tear Rambo in half. ) than the T-800 should Own Rambo with ease." Again thats abc logic that doesnt mean a thing.

That's true and fair enough. I was thinking of more facts though. Rambo has more training than Reese and Sarah put together and the T-800 had John and Sarah as distractions. In the one on one T-1000 did actually beat the ever loving out of Arnie. A big factor is also if Rambo is the target or not and the rest of The Stegman's post up there.

Rambo doesnt have experience fighting machines like T-800's like Reese did. Sarah hardley did anything than crawl underneath a hydrolic press and pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Reese died and Sarah got lucky and crawled underneath a hydrolic press out of blind luck at the right place at the right time.

The T-1000 beat the crap out of Arnold by using surrounding objects. Still the T-1000's advantage over the T-800 is not all that impressive. Since Arnolds beaten the T-1000 and the T-X Which are models far above Rambo's league than the T-800 shouldnt have a problem with Rambo.

#20 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

Reese got killed by the TERMINATOR in T1.......Sarah surviving is abc logic. doesnt always work.

I could say "Since the T-800 survived and beat the T-1000 ( a model that would tear Rambo in half. ) than the T-800 should Own Rambo with ease." Again thats abc logic that doesnt mean a thing.

That's true and fair enough. I was thinking of more facts though. Rambo has more training than Reese and Sarah put together and the T-800 had John and Sarah as distractions. In the one on one T-1000 did actually beat the ever loving out of Arnie. A big factor is also if Rambo is the target or not and the rest of The Stegman's post up there.

Rambo doesnt have experience fighting machines like T-800's like Reese did. Sarah hardley did anything than crawl underneath a hydrolic press and pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Reese died and Sarah got lucky and crawled underneath a hydrolic press out of blind luck at the right place at the right time.

The T-1000 beat the crap out of Arnold by using surrounding objects. Still the T-1000's advantage over the T-800 is not all that impressive. Since Arnolds beaten the T-1000 and the T-X Which are models far above Rambo's league than the T-800 shouldnt have a problem with Rambo.

Arnold also wasn't the target. The other terminators weren't focused on eliminating him. The OP is really really vague so we have no idea what knowledge Rambo has. It's really hard to debate a battle with such a bad OP.

#21 Posted by Nefarious (18362 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo: TERMINATED.

#22 Posted by SatanSucks (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

Reese got killed by the TERMINATOR in T1.......Sarah surviving is abc logic. doesnt always work.

I could say "Since the T-800 survived and beat the T-1000 ( a model that would tear Rambo in half. ) than the T-800 should Own Rambo with ease." Again thats abc logic that doesnt mean a thing.

That's true and fair enough. I was thinking of more facts though. Rambo has more training than Reese and Sarah put together and the T-800 had John and Sarah as distractions. In the one on one T-1000 did actually beat the ever loving out of Arnie. A big factor is also if Rambo is the target or not and the rest of The Stegman's post up there.

Rambo doesnt have experience fighting machines like T-800's like Reese did. Sarah hardley did anything than crawl underneath a hydrolic press and pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Reese died and Sarah got lucky and crawled underneath a hydrolic press out of blind luck at the right place at the right time.

The T-1000 beat the crap out of Arnold by using surrounding objects. Still the T-1000's advantage over the T-800 is not all that impressive. Since Arnolds beaten the T-1000 and the T-X Which are models far above Rambo's league than the T-800 shouldnt have a problem with Rambo.

Arnold also wasn't the target. The other terminators weren't focused on eliminating him. The OP is really really vague so we have no idea what knowledge Rambo has. It's really hard to debate a battle with such a bad OP.

Being a target has nothing to do with it. Yes the other TERMINATOR's were focused on their human targets, but they still faught the T-800 whenever he would get involved. I guess with prep Rambo could win, but if it's Random encounter, TERMINATOR is definitely gonna win. the only reason Kyle Reese gave him a run for his money was cause he had prep. Without prep, Reese wouldnt of stood a chance, just like Sarah would of died at Technoir when the T-800 had his lazer sight on her forhead, but Reese interupted him with shotgun blast.

Again with prep Rambo might win.

Without prep definitely TERMINATOR.

#23 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator

#24 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to know the setting? Also, the weapons will be vital. With the right gear and environment, Rambo can take him.

#25 Posted by SatanSucks (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

I would like to know the setting? Also, the weapons will be vital. With the right gear and environment, Rambo can take him.

True, but with the right weapons, TERMINATOR could win as well since Rambo's just a human and humans die so much easier than TERMINATOR's do.

#26 Edited by nerdork (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs: Does Rambo have a 'Phased Plasma Rifle, with a 40 Watt range'? If not, then...Rambo loses, but barely.

Wait, what Terminator is this? The T-600, T-800, T-1000 or the T-X?

#27 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@quatro_briefs: Does Rambo have a 'Phased Plasma Rifle, with a 40 Watt range'? If not, then...Rambo loses, but barely.

Wait, what Terminator is this? The T-600, T-800, T-1000 or the T-X?

The scan in the op looks to be a T-800.

Either way any model would kill Rambo.

T-800, T-850, T-1000, T-X Would all destroy with ease.

#28 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

The Terminator wins.

#29 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Arnold also wasn't the target. The other terminators weren't focused on eliminating him. The OP is really really vague so we have no idea what knowledge Rambo has. It's really hard to debate a battle with such a bad OP.

Being a target has nothing to do with it. Yes the other TERMINATOR's were focused on their human targets, but they still faught the T-800 whenever he would get involved. I guess with prep Rambo could win, but if it's Random encounter, TERMINATOR is definitely gonna win. the only reason Kyle Reese gave him a run for his money was cause he had prep. Without prep, Reese wouldnt of stood a chance, just like Sarah would of died at Technoir when the T-800 had his lazer sight on her forhead, but Reese interupted him with shotgun blast.

Again with prep Rambo might win.

Without prep definitely TERMINATOR.

Being a target would make a huge difference. If it's not targeting Rambo than it makes him easier for him to get away and do exactly what Reese and Sarah did in the first one since he wouldn't be a priority. Rambo is way more crafty than anyone in the Terminator movies. If he gets it chasing him, he will come up with something. He's not going to stand there and slug it out with the thing.

And his arrow set I still think would be standard gear so he blows it up with that anyways. Unless the OP has finally been edited which I haven't checked.

#30 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: cant rambo easily gun the terminator down with the m60 ? or blow it up with an RPG?

#31 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

Firearms really had no effect on the Terminator's. RPG should do the trick though. I don't think he has one here though. That's why I referenced his arrows. They've been standard equipment since the 2nd movie.

#32 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: the arrows would basically do the trick haha

#33 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

HMMM. I say rambo

#34 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728 said:

@Pokeysteve: the arrows would basically do the trick haha

What is there that suggest that Rambo's arrow will penatrate TERMINATOR's armor? Their is none. If i'm wrong then please show proof.

@fatalsniper728 said:

@Pokeysteve: cant rambo easily gun the terminator down with the m60 ? or blow it up with an RPG?

I would doubt it. TERMINATOR's been hit with worse and kep going like nothing ever happened.

#35 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo should win but it depends on the location, equipment and if there`s prep or not.

#36 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728 said:

@Pokeysteve: the arrows would basically do the trick haha

The explosive arrows certainly will. He's gotta hit him first though.

#37 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: rambo has amazing accuracy, he can do it

#38 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

It really depends on several factors.Location,gear and knowledge.

Random Encounter in the city,with standard gear:Terminator Wins.

Random Encounter in the Jungle I can see Rambo being able to get away and doing the same thing Arnold did to the predator(which would be quite ironic).Even then he would have to place some heavy duty traps.Even then Teminator has advantage because Rambo don't normmaly carries heavy weapons.

Encounter with prep in the city :I can see Rambo winning by using RPG's,and other heavy weapons,but he would have to be careful.As in a city the advantage is with the terminator.

Encounter with prep in the jungle:This is one I think Rambo would surely win,the jungle is his territory,he would set C-4,falling logs and other traps and would propably put a .50 with AP rounds at the end,with some RPGs and explosive arrows,he can win.

#39 Posted by Pokeysteve (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728 said:

@Pokeysteve: rambo has amazing accuracy, he can do it

If he has the RPG pictured in the op, he has a shot. Otherwise I don't think he can do it. It's basically hand to hand after that and he's not beating a Terminator.

#40 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

i edited the battle details, check it out

#41 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

terminator stomps

#42 Edited by nerdork (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

So, you changed it so Rambo has weapons that cant harm a T-800, and gave the Terminator the only weapons that can effectively kill a largre Austrian robot?

T-800 for the spite win!

#43 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator should win.

The Terminator can withstand 203MM Grenades in the face.

So Rambo is going to need a Significant amount of Explosives to win. Reece best damage was Pipe Bomb in the weakest area. Still did not stop Terminator.

@pokeysteve: Explosive Tip Arrows? They are packing less Explosive than a typical 203MM in reality. Also a RPG might slow T-800 down, it failed to even blow off TX arm which is made from the same Hyper Allow Armor.

Also the T-800 Accuracy is insane. With a Plasma Rifle it is a stomp.

#44 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm trying to make this an even match

#45 Edited by Captain_Clown (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool fight that could go either way IMO

#46 Edited by Wolfrazer (5939 posts) - - Show Bio

So is this a T-800 from the 1st timeline? Or the Salvation Timeline? They are slightly different in stats, in which the Salvation T-800 is more durable compared to the original T-800 in the 1st timeline.

#47 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: Rambo's arrows have blown up military helicopters (parts 2 and 3)

@cadencev2: you count Salvation as canon?

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: Rambo's arrows have blown up military helicopters (parts 2 and 3)

@cadencev2: you count Salvation as canon?

It is cannon as it retcon the Sarah Conner Chronicles, which retcon T3.

So the establish cannon is now T1, T2, T3, and TS

It was T1, T2, SCC.

So there ya go.

#49 Posted by Dernman (14611 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@superman69: Rambo's arrows have blown up military helicopters (parts 2 and 3)

@cadencev2: you count Salvation as canon?

It is cannon as it retcon the Sarah Conner Chronicles, which retcon T3.

So the establish cannon is now T1, T2, T3, and TS

It was T1, T2, SCC.

So there ya go.

T3 was stupid and I'll never count that so there.

#50 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio