Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

There are two different set-ups.

#1All four of these American Military vets are dropped off in random remote locations high up in the Rockies, and are left in the wilderness to survive and hunt each other down. Who is the last one standing?

#2 All four are blindfolded and dropped in an active warzone in Myanmar. Thier mission is to kill as many bad guys as possible and successfully free POWs. Who completes thier mission most successfully, and has the highest body count?

John Rambo
John Rambo

Punisher
Punisher

Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes

Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter)
Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter)
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oldmagic

Bob Lee. wins both rounds i think.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tenjin

I think Swagger wins round 1 but Snake-Eyes handles round 2

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Hmmm....I gotta go with Snake Eyes although this one was super tough for me to call.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oldmagic
Tenjin said:
"I think Swagger wins round 1 but Snake-Eyes handles round 2"
agreed i suppose.
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tenjin

only reason i got Snake-Eyes in round two cuz he is the most stealth and the risk of an alarm setting off would be minimal so he could kill more because lack of opposition....but that is just the way i see it

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Snake Eyes should take the wins here
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"I think Swagger wins round 1 but Snake-Eyes handles round 2"
agreed i suppose.
"

I would agree with this one also. The only reason I give Swagger round one maybe is that he can strike from far greater distance and not put himself in as much danger. He could probably snipe most of them before they could get to him, especially if he got good strategic ground.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Im surprised no one mentioned Rambo....by the way i didnt specifiy this but this is Rambo at his prime.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tenjin
Lunacyde said:
"Im surprised no one mentioned Rambo....by the way i didnt specifiy this but this is Rambo at his prime."
I like Rambo but he was only on Green Beret level (which is a feat don't get me wrong) but i don't think him and Frank are in Snake -Eyes level just yet.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Tenjin said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Im surprised no one mentioned Rambo....by the way i didnt specifiy this but this is Rambo at his prime."
I like Rambo but he was only on Green Beret level (which is a feat don't get me wrong) but i don't think him and Frank are in Snake -Eyes level just yet."

Yes I feel exactly the same way. However there were people going for Swagger and I would like to see how people think Swagger and Rambo stack up.

Frank I think would probably have the best weaponry.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic

Swagger and Rambo would make a deadly pair. Rambo is the close combat while Swagger backs him up from a distance. can you imagine the unimaginable chaos these guys would produce?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha itd be awesome!

They would bring down some evil shit!

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

How about if Snake Eyes and Punisher teamed up against Swagger and Rambo....then what?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic

Snake eye would win, i think. Punisher would be dead after getting shot by Swagger and Rambo would try and take care of Snake eye only to be sliced open like a hot knife through butter. And Swagger would have a horrible time finding Snake eye and the next thing you know, he would drown in his own pool of blood.

Joey-isa-sk8er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Joey-isa-sk8er

Punisher,Too Smart

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bart Simpson
Tenjin said:
"Lunacyde said:
I like Rambo but he was only on Green Beret level (which is a feat don't get me wrong) but i don't think him and Frank are in Snake -Eyes level just yet."

Rambo is not "just" a green beret soldier man. That's like saying John McClane is just a NYP. Rambo in his first film battle the combined forces of the US Army, the National Guard and the town's sheriff station to top it off, and only lost because his buddy convinced him to turn himself in. Then in Rambo 3, in the final battle the army unit Rambo was battling took all his forces and line them all up against Rambo and his friend. It was basically two guys facing off against hundreds of soldiers and dozens of military vehicles in the dessert. And those two guys were actually fighting off all those people. I could post the fight if you want to see it. Who else in this four way can claim that?
ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

Swagger could do some damage with his sniping capablities, but Snake-Eyes senses are too keen for him just to be sniped, the others would have worry about this, If Swagger doesnt kill everyone besides Snake-Eyes before he dies, then Rambo comes outta nowhere and rips his neck off, which brings Snakes and Rambo in a close quarters fight...

And Snake-Eyes took an entire building of guys with guns and guys with knives and guns, all the way to the top floor which cobra commander escaped by helicopter, armed only with a Katana. He took on an army of Fred series guard which have 2x human atributes.

He took the Night Creepers Clan by himself, he has sliced a plan in 2, and I dont know if the transformer crossovers were all noncannon but if they cannon, then that puts him on a whole nother level.

Ultimately its a good fight, one that drags on for hrs before someone dies, but it comes down to Snake-Eyes

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Bob Lee Swagger=Most badass name ever.

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bart Simpson
Who to thought there would be a thread of soldiers and the Punisher would be the cannon fodder of the group?

ArodtheSlayrod
said:
He took the Night Creepers Clan by himself, he has sliced a plan in 2, and I dont know if the transformer crossovers were all noncannon but if they cannon, then that puts him on a whole nother level.

Was that crossover a comic or cartoon? If it's a cartoon I'm definitely watching that.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#21  Edited By EganTheVile1

Punisher or Snake Eyes

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Snake Eyes would own Punisher in this situation

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By Erik

I think it would ultimately come down to Snake Eyes and Swagger in both battles. Rambo and Frank would kill each other in a brutal drag out then it would be the best shooter against the invisible ninja.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By The_Scourge

snake eyes

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
Bob Lee Swagger is more badass then The Punisher ?
ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

There was one cartoon of transformers where Cobra Commander appears, im not sure if they had a mini series