#1 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool fight, I wish I new more about Rainmaker

#3 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

lol go check her page out....personally i think storm would win

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"lol go check her page out....personally i think storm would win"
I read her bio, she sounds alot likt Storm, I just can't tell who is strong lol
#5 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"GreyGoose said:
"lol go check her page out....personally i think storm would win"
I read her bio, she sounds alot likt Storm, I just can't tell who is strong lol"

lolz
#6 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm will win.. she has more that brute force and weather manipulation skills and a strategic capabilities. Unless, Rainmaker french kisses her passionately that she loses concentration...then Rainmaker can win using her lesbianism.

#7 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"Storm will win.. she has more that brute force and weather manipulation skills and a strategic capabilities. Unless, Rainmaker french kisses her passionately that she loses concentration...then Rainmaker can win using her lesbianism."

LOL....rainmaker is bisexual but u make good points^^