#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Rain (Michelle Rodriguez)after she injects herself with the modified T-Virus vs Wolverine without the use of his Bone Claws.

-- VS --

Battle one the ice field

To the Death

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

No one watched Resident Evil Retribution yet???

I'm surprised 0_o;;

#3 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I'm too broke to watch it.

#4 Posted by CountofMC (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I'm guessing Wolverine still has a strength advantage. He would probably win by trapping her under the ice after a very long fight since they can both heal pretty quickly.

#5 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

like all the resident evil movies i wait for it to come on tv . not hbo or showtime, i mean syfy or spike.

#6 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@CountofMC said:

Hmm, I'm guessing Wolverine still has a strength advantage. He would probably win by trapping her under the ice after a very long fight since they can both heal pretty quickly.

I wonder if she was able to defeat all those zombies. She was pretty strong too.

#7 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine Stomps

#8 Posted by Onemoreposter (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen the latest Resident Evil. I like the series. It's usually just cheesy, action, mutant, hot chicks fun. However, from what I've seen, unless she can "infect" Wolverine, he's going to stomp.

#9 Posted by CountofMC (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: It's possible. She was wrecking everyone h2h at first so I think she would have had the edge on the zombies unless they all froze.

#10 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm..

#11 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a tough one cos they both have a healing factor and both are strong but i have to go with wolverine.He was beasting his way through pheonix when she was trying to disintegrate him in X men 3

#12 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!