#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by kintarogre (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden

#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

thor more powerful thor wins.

#4 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, of course.. I mean, what can Raiden do against the mighty Thor? Thor would finish him with Mjolnir..

#5 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

If Raiden Was At Thor 616 Level Then He Would Win Or Be A Draw But He's Not So Thor Takes the Vicory Here.

#6 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

there is a mugen thor vs raiden.

#7 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden was beatin by shang sung and quan chi in one game so Thor can take him.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (7172 posts) - - Show Bio
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"

"

As much as I hate to admit it, Thor wins!  Although, on the other hand, I love him just as much as Raiden, since both are in my top 5 faves, so, as long as one of them wins, i'm happy :-)
#9 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"

"
You are absolutely brilliant ...what would we all do without you?
#10 Posted by Fresh Prince (5155 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#11 Posted by Thunder God (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has fought Hulk and Hercules so he can take Raiden

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor should be able to handle Raiden
#13 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden got pawned by that dude in Mortal Kombat Armagedon,Thor has owned the likes of Iron Man.
preety easy to guess who wins,huh?

#14 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually this is Raiden without the Mortal Kombat Tournament rules. His God powers apply here.

#16 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Actually this is Raiden without the Mortal Kombat Tournament rules. His God powers apply here."
Then Raiden takes it.  With his god powers he'd overwhelm Thor.  If I'm not mistaken, he'd have complete control of lighting in every way.  Also, in this form Rayden can't be killed.
#17 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Actually this is Raiden without the Mortal Kombat Tournament rules. His God powers apply here."

Still wouldn't give him a win against Thor, as his powerset>Raiden.
#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Then Raiden takes it.  With his god powers he'd overwhelm Thor.  If I'm not mistaken, he'd have complete control of lighting in every way.  Also, in this form Rayden can't be killed."
Their powers would cancel each other out then, since they both have the power of a god of the same element.
#19 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Then Raiden takes it.  With his god powers he'd overwhelm Thor.  If I'm not mistaken, he'd have complete control of lighting in every way.  Also, in this form Rayden can't be killed."
Their powers would cancel each other out then, since they both have the power of a god of the same element."

I doubt that. They're from different universes/realms, in the end, it's a matter of who has the best use/ability of their powers, and again, with Mjolnir, Thor would take it, handily!
#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Their powers would cancel each other out then, since they both have the power of a god of the same element."
I doubt that. They're from different universes/realms, in the end, it's a matter of who has the best use/ability of their powers, and again, with Mjolnir, Thor would take it, handily!"
But at the place they battle, they would be drawing power from the same source. Even if they didn't cancel out, they would still be more or less immune to each others lightning attacks.

I would have to give this to Thor.
#21 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

thor ftw

#22 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with Thor on this one

#23 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Flawless victory.

#24 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would win after all Thor could such hit him with his hammer if not his lightning attacts.

#25 Edited by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. A thunder god who fights dangerous superhumans and even godly and god like beings will ALWAYS beat a thunder god who has trouble dealing with mortals (Insert Raiden here).

#26 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Wins

Too

Much for

Raiden to

Handle.

#27 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

thor can't win if raiden is in his 'god state' well because he's a god, i'm preaty sure he can insta kill or something

#28 Posted by Ms. Omega (4479 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would punch Raiden's head off.

#29 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden gets pummeled

#30 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455 said:

Thor

Wins

Too

Much for

Raiden to

Handle.