#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden as Jack The Ripper meets Wolverine. He thinks that Wolverine kileld innocent people for being a mutant and decides to kill him to prevent more killing. Wolverine than jump to atack raiden and the battle beings. Who wins?

-Raiden is in jack The Ripper mode and it's ulimited.

-Random encounter in Xavier School school full of people/mutants.

#2 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden would curbstomp wolverine.

#3 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Sam's blade cut right through Wolverine? I'd think so considering it cut through the Senator.

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (12302 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden.

#5 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

raidens way to fast but as long as wolverine hits him at all hes threw he has no healing factor and wolverines healing factor is way to good so wolvie wins

#6 Posted by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden ftw

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden should win.

#8 Posted by OverLordArhas (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a MGS fan so I say Raiden.

#9 Posted by SlimJ87D (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden wins this. Way too fast. He's a bullet timmer without ripper mode and ripper mode just makes him even faster. He also has at least class 75 to class 100 ton strength.

raidens way to fast but as long as wolverine hits him at all hes threw he has no healing factor and wolverines healing factor is way to good so wolvie wins

It's going to take much more than just one hit from WOlverine unless if that hit removes a limb.

Raiden has a very VERY high pain tolerance. And pain actually makes him stronger via Ripper mode.

#10 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Logan more than Raiden, Raiden $^*%s on Wolverine.

#11 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5356 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden easily.

#12 Edited by Frocharocha (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Adamntium bones, would be Raiden Overpowerd blade be able to get trough it?

#13 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:

@deathsamurai said:

What about Adamntium bones, would be Raiden Overpowerd blade be able to get trough it?

Cut through the Senator so I don't see why not.

#14 Edited by Frocharocha (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

@frocharocha said:

@deathsamurai said:

Cut through the Senator so I don't see why not.

And his blade can cut trough all frikking metals in the planet jutst by touching them... lol.

#15 Posted by Nuffs (698 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden would curbstomp Wolverine.

#16 Posted by dakkad00d (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch I think, Raiden is just too strong and too fast for Logan.

#17 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden, ownage

#18 Posted by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh...

So many people in here that obviously do not even read comics.

#19 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden godomp

#20 Posted by VonBarras (18 posts) - - Show Bio

ARE YOU CRAZY THIS IS WOLVERINE GUYS COME ON!!!!

#21 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper said:

Sigh...

So many people in here that obviously do not even read comics.

? Why you say that? Raiden is faster, stronger, and his blade (well Sam's blade) is shown to have ridiculous cutting power.
Wolverines healing factor or bones ain't saving him.

#22 Edited by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

If you actually think that Sam's blade, which is nothing more than a vibroblade that is over hyped due to a sellable game mechanic, can cut though adamantium, you obviously have not actually been reading comics at any point in the last 30 years or so.

#23 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper said:

If you actually think that Sam's blade, which is nothing more than a vibroblade that is over hyped due to a sellable game mechanic, can cut though adamantium, you obviously have not actually been reading comics at any point in the last 30 years or so.

Sellable game mechanic? You'd have a point if it was Raiden's standard blade we were talking about but Sam's blade is far stronger. Raiden's blade broke on Senator whilst Sam's blade was easily cutting Senator up.

#24 Posted by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia:

The idea of a free flowing sword was a game mechanic they wanted to push, and with the way that teens and early twenties youth think now days, they knew that they had to make it look "awesome".

Sams blade is nothing but an upgraded Vibroblade. Being able to cut Senator Armstrong is not a comparative feat to say he could do anything to adamantium.

More than likely it will end the same way that it ended when Wolverine fought Silver Samurai, he gets cut up until he locks the blade with his adamantium bones and then practically guts him.

#25 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

raiden easy

#26 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know tbh... People say raiden curb stomps but they can't back it up. Strength ? He's a 100 toner at best get over it, wolverine has taken hits from hulk and his hf has taken MUCH worse. Speed? He was a bullet timer at best. Wolverine has cut off the barrels of guns held by soldiers surrounding him before they realize it. Blade? What the flipping hamhock is senator made of?! - never mind he's not getting through adamantium bones. Meanwhile wolverine is equally as skilled if not more and his pain tolerance is literally nothing to wolverine's. anyone have raiden feats worth mentioning? Btw mgsr really good game

#27 Edited by JediXMan (29242 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden, and I haven't even played the game. All I did was watch a Let's Play and I could already see how impressive was.

#28 Edited by Dissonant_Ink (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

He's fought stronger, faster, durable, and more skilled. What does Raiden really have to offer Logan, that he hasn't faced before?

Raiden on the other hand was surprised by Senator's own healing factor, which is very poor compared to Logan's own healing factor. Nor have I seen any type of metal in MGS with the same durability as Adamantium.

I didn't really find anything impressive about Raiden, when comparing to comic book characters like Wolverine. But in the MGS universe, he was damn impressive.

#29 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@dissonant_ink:

He's fought stronger, faster, durable, and more skilled. What does Raiden really have to offer Logan, that he hasn't faced before?

He can play hopscotch across missiles. He can stomp multiple bullet timers at the same time. He can life 5000+ tons. Adamantium can't cut his sword.

Raiden on the other hand was surprised by Senator's own healing factor, which is very poor compared to Logan's own healing factor. Nor have I seen any type of metal in MGS with the same durability as Adamantium.

No he wasn't. Jetstream Sam was surprised by Armstrong's healing factor. Raiden was shocked at how strong and fast Armstrong was, and that his sword didn't cut through him. Adamantium may be more durable, but Raiden can easily parry all of Wolverine's hits.

I didn't really find anything impressive about Raiden, when comparing to comic book characters like Wolverine. But in the MGS universe, he was damn impressive.

He is far beyond a Spiderman level in the comics. He can dance around Wolverine, and Wolverine won't be able to touch him even once. Raiden curbstomps Wolverine.