Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Vaeternus

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

Yes, they did but just did it differently besides in MKU there's far less worlds then comics but that aside, they did so eons ago long before the MK tournament was even relevant. It doesn't matter how or why they did, just that they did. They did do it under their own power though, they merely used the One Being's body because out of everything in the entire Universe the One Being's essense is the only thing that can at least challenge them, and being as how it's a powerful entity in itself they made the realms from it's body with Earth realm being the Center of power and trapping the essense of it within the Kamidogus....

lol, dude comparing Juggernaut to an Elder God is ridiculous. And Elder God would destroy him or simply banish him somewhere, just because he's of magical origin doesn't mean he's unbeatable. To normal people and mutants, sure. But this is like the Superman vs. Jugg argument. While Superman may not be able to "destroy him" fully he can defeat him via other options...same difference here, but again if you do research nobody has defeated an Elder God. No, Shinnok TRIED To over throw them and failed badly. He got demoted and banished, defeated to Netherrealm by Raiden...

The Elder Gods need not to "beat anyone" unless someone defies their will or challenges them, otherwise they are more or less "neutral" Deities, they show no bias.

I've explained feats that they can do, again Thor can't do anything against any Elder God from MK...Thor has trouble vs. Hulk, so you can't be serious. If this was normal Raiden vs. Thor, Thor has major edge even though Raiden is an immortal God and would just come back, but being as how this is A. H2H only, NO weapons in case you didn't read the OP and B. Elder God version of Raiden, Raiden murks Thor.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

And this is why I hate Raiden threads.. apparently ElderGod Raiden can solo the Marvel/DC universe simultaneously.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus: I was actually comparing Cyttrorak to an Elder God, not Juggernat. It was Cyttorak's power Thor neutralized. Yes it does matter how or why they did it, if they just waved their hands and made the Realms, its a lot more impressive then if they mused an entity and adapted what they had.

As for the Shinnok thing, he was an Elder God and he was defeated.

The Elder Gods might not need to beat someone in general, but in this thread one of them needs to beat Thor. You've explained feats that "they" can do. I know what "they" can do, as a group. What can individuals do?

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@Vaeternus: I was actually comparing Cyttrorak to an Elder God, not Juggernat. It was Cyttorak's power Thor neutralized. Yes it does matter how or why they did it, if they just waved their hands and made the Realms, its a lot more impressive then if they mused an entity and adapted what they had.

The Elder Gods might not need to beat someone in general, but in this thread one of them needs to beat Thor. You've explained feats that "they" can do. I know what "they" can do, as a group. What can individuals do?

You'll never get a clean answer to that.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#55  Edited By xxxddd

I'd give all rounds to Thor. H2H or not, I don't think Raiden can hit hard enough.

Hitting someone hard=><=h2h skills

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

You'll never get a clean answer to that.

I think you're right, been trying to get one for long enough and I'm just being told the same things over and over again.

Thor takes it. One shots Raiden in each round.

Feats for Thor.

When someone has an argument for what Elder God Raiden without the other Elder Gods, let me know.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By nick_hero22

This video gives you a good grasp of their powers (it's non-canon though), they were able to defeat the One Being in the past before. The kamidogus are weapons that the Elder Gods created in order to house the One Being's essence so he couldn't reform himself after his defeat, during the MK:Deception arc Onaga was trying to fuse them together to gain the One Being's power.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#58  Edited By xxxddd

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

And this is why I hate Raiden threads.. apparently ElderGod Raiden can solo the Marvel/DC universe simultaneously.

LMAO.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Vaeternus

@Rude, nobody is saying such...but the Elder Gods are to MKU what TOAA and Presence are to DC and Marvel...why people don't know this nor accept this I don't know...then again, wait comic site..nvm.

@One vision lol Thor isn't one shotting EG Raiden, he can't touch him literally Elder Gods=omnipotent deities, what's so hard about this?

Either way Cyttorak, Galactus whoever you want the MK Elder Gods represent the God "whole" of 7 or however many are worthy of their ranks in MKU. And Cyttorak isn't Elder God level, that would be like comparing Cyttorak to TOAA...moving on, no it doesn't matter how they did it just that they did it. Shinnok yes was defeated BY OTHER ELDER GODS! Nobody else.

Yes, EG Raiden will murk Thor, he can't do jack to EG Raiden. Period, here's what they can look like, so how in the hell is Thor going to physically hurt ethereal deities. Despite one or all of them, is irrelevant. Thor CAN'T physically harm an Elder God...much less beat them.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By TifaLockhart

Mortal Kombat makes no sense.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Lol this is just funny now.

ElderGods can be compared to TOAA and Presence now?... hmmm Remember that time Living Tribunal, PR Molecule Man, Eternity and a fully fed Galactus joined forces to overpower and de-rank TOAA from his position? yup... me neither :(

Oh and did you remember that time Michael and Lucifer beat the Presence? Omg, it was so epic!

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK Elder Gods don't have the feats to stand next to Galactus, what makes MK Fans think they're comparable to TOAA or Presence I'll never know.

Thor's Hammer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shao Kahn's hammer.

Thor stomps.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has nothing to do with the battle. its just for fun.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@UltimateHero0406: Lol I was gonna post that. Awesome video though :P

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TifaLockhart

@UltimateHero0406: That was amazing to watch.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RudeBomberBoy01:

lol yea i just saw it yesterday and i thought id b perfect to put here

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:

thanks and they have lots more on their channel on youtube

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Raiden.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By solesamurai

Mk fans are mad annoying man e.e

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By gingerpenny

Round 1: Raiden

Round 2: Thor

Round 3: Thor

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Thor, all three rounds.

I don't see Raiden being strong enough to really hurt Thor in R1. And in R2 & 3, Thor pretty much just has him outclassed.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Vaeternus

MK haters are mad annoying...

Yeah, real shame that some of us are knowledgeble of MK unlike comic fans? lol so typical. And what does Kahn vs. Thor's hammer have to do with anything? lol fair game, Raiden would wreck Shao Kahn.

And LOL at Galactus beating Elder Gods, no...they'd thrash him. Talk to me when Galactus never loses to anyone or if he created the entire MU

Raiden wins all three rounds, Elder God Raiden>>>Thor. He's no where near his level of power, Thor loses here.

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Mortal Kombat makes no sense.

Neither do comics lol. It's all fiction man, not supposed to always make sense.

Raiden: So you're the God of Thunder in MU? I'm the God of Thunder here!

Thor: Oh really, Odin powers me and my hammer *swish in the air*

Raiden: Wait...you need that little hammer to fly?

Thor: Yeah...why? At least I don't wear a lamp shade for a hat

Raiden: oh yes, because feathers on a helmet is so much cooler..LOLOLOLOL I need no hammer to fly, I just DO!

NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By NightThrasher

Elder God Raiden is too much for current Thor. Rune King Thor would be more interesting. In any case, Elder God Raiden smashes normal Thor just because of sheer power. To be honest, I hope someone starts a fair Raiden vs Thor thread because I really want to see Raiden get smashed with Mjolnir.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Moonchilde said:

Thor, all three rounds.

I don't see Raiden being strong enough to really hurt Thor in R1. And in R2 & 3, Thor pretty much just has him outclassed.

Then you do not know the true powers of an Elder God. In the MKU, the Elder Gods created existance. Meaning Raiden is nigh-omnipotent. He is a much better fight then Thor H2H. Truth be told, morals on or off Raiden could hand Thor's ass to him on a silver plater. If this is H2H only, it negates Thor's hammer and powers, as well as Raiden's. Thor gets stomped by Elder God Raiden here.

KentKobash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By KentKobash

What 4th dimension of hell did this thread crawl out of?

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

MK fanboys are annoying. Thor wins all rounds.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By fondofpacman

@gingerpenny said:

Round 1: Raiden

Round 2: Thor

Round 3: Thor

This would be my guess, but I think it's also a guess that's partly skewed by the fact that I've seen Raiden impaled, beheaded, eaten, exploded, and turned into a baby. Does anyone know of any more Raiden feats above or on par with Thor from the MK comic series?

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins all rounds

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting on a single feat Elder God Raiden has performed without the assistance of the other Elder Gods.

As far as I can tell, the whole argument for Elder God Raiden seems to be "He's an Elder God, so he MUST be powerful! U R Noob Comic Person for not knowing that!"

I've provided feats for Thor, not the entire Avengers, not all of the Asgardian Gods, just *Thor.*

And if the Elder Gods are TOAA of their universe, what was The One Being? You know, that single entity that they all had to team up to beat and even then could only contain him? Seems like these guys are number 2 on the pecking order.

Thor stomps all 3 rounds.

@fondofpacman said:

This would be my guess, but I think it's also a guess that's partly skewed by the fact that I've seen Raiden impaled, beheaded, eaten, exploded, and turned into a baby. Does anyone know of any more Raiden feats above or on par with Thor from the MK comic series?

If there was any, they would have been provided by now. There is none. Team MK just hide behind "He's an Elder God! LOL Y U Not Get that?"

Feats people!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nick_hero22

I'm still waiting on a single feat Elder God Raiden has performed without the assistance of the other Elder Gods.

As far as I can tell, the whole argument for Elder God Raiden seems to be "He's an Elder God, so he MUST be powerful! U R Noob Comic Person for not knowing that!"

I've provided feats for Thor, not the entire Avengers, not all of the Asgardian Gods, just *Thor.*

And if the Elder Gods are TOAA of their universe, what was The One Being? You know, that single entity that they all had to team up to beat and even then could only contain him? Seems like these guys are number 2 on the pecking order.

Thor stomps all 3 rounds.

@fondofpacman said:

If there was any, they would have been provided by now. There is none. Team MK just hide behind "He's an Elder God! LOL Y U Not Get that?"

Feats people!

I have a question if the One Being is consider to be nigh-omnipotent and the Elder Gods were able to match him wouldn't they all have to be on a somewhat similar level to accomplish such a feat, if not wouldn't the One Being beat able to defeat them one by one until they are all defeated since he is overall more powerful if what your saying is true? You clearly are bias and not taking what is said into consideration, you already have your mind made up.

No one is saying that the Elder Gods are on par with TOAA and Presence who are omniversal level being, but they are most definitely universal which has been established in the MK lore.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@OneVision_OnePurpose

The EGs in MK3
The EGs in MK3

What you are asking for is kind of impossible to present. Raiden existed as an Elder God in between games (MK4 and MK5) and he didn't actually "do" anything that could be considered an on-panel feat during that period that we know of other than looking into the future. To debate this by combat feats alone is impossible since EG Raiden has none, but we do know that during the time Raiden was an EG he had access to an omnipotent level of power and could do basically whatever he wanted granted he had the backing of his fellow EGs.

The Elder Gods of MK exist, and have always existed, as somewhat of a collective and use their powers in concert. According to what has been shown throughout the MK lore, the EGs have always fought as one. Some may look at Shinnok and say that when he attacked Earth he was still an EG, but in fact the moment he went against the EGs and entered the realms he lost his EG status. Shinnok also had his Amulet** at that time which allowed him to break the "rules" and gave him access to his/the EG power. With that lost/stolen/borrowed power, Shinnok was able to stand up to his former peers.

In Raiden's MK5 bio he chose to give up his EG status in order to enter the realms and help Earth because the other EGs weren't going to get involved and wouldn't let Raiden get involved either as an Elder God. The only time the EG's have fought or even personally involved themselves in anything canonically was:

- in the void before creation when they didn't contain the One Being, but smashed it and shattered is soul/consciousness.

- when they created the Gods and universal laws of MK.

- when they assisted Raiden in banishing Shinnok.

- in MK9 when they passed judgment on Shao Kahn.

- when they chose Scorpion as their champion and gave him the power to kill Onaga.

**- when they transformed Quan Chi into the amulet and flung him/it in to the past (may or may not be canonical).

As an EG, Raiden would have the power to do any of these things, plus the stuff he can already do, and more.

This video is not of EG Raiden, I am just posting it to show that Raiden with more power than normal could do something like this.

As an EG, Raiden would have power over time and space, life and death (enhanced), lightning and storms (enhanced), plus pretty much whatever else he wanted. As someone else said in this thread, EG Raiden by himself is nigh-omnipotent, and I'll add omnipresent, and omniscient to the list.

In a theoretical fight between EG Raiden and Thor, where the EGs said, "Go for it Raiden. Do your worst." Raiden would have the power to:

- know the future and see everything that Thor would do before he did it.

- send Mjolnir to one dimension, and Thor to another, all while being in the void (outside of normal time and space).

- unmake Thor, smashing his body and shattering his consciousness (like the EGs did the OB) ending Thor right then and there.

- destroy whatever planet they are on, leaving Thor stranded in space.

- send him to a sun and have him confined there indefinitely.

...or all those things together and a host of other things on top.

Even with Mjolnir in hand, I see no way Thor could pose a threat to EG Raiden.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ghost_rider1

Thor wins all rounds. Just too strong and durable.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Raiden in mortal form, Thor would absolutely destroy him. Huge Spite match.

Raiden as an Elder God is a mystical being who's limits I'm not too much in the know of. If half of what some of the MK fans in here are saying is true though, I don't see how Thor wins.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Vaeternus

lol, saying MK fans are annoying proves nothing but how little you know (comic fans lol) I'm one too, but some fans are blinded I guess...

@onilordasmodeus said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose

The EGs in MK3
The EGs in MK3

What you are asking for is kind of impossible to present. Raiden existed as an Elder God in between games (MK4 and MK5) and he didn't actually "do" anything that could be considered an on-panel feat during that period that we know of other than looking into the future. To debate this by combat feats alone is impossible since EG Raiden has none, but we do know that during the time Raiden was an EG he had access to an omnipotent level of power and could do basically whatever he wanted granted he had the backing of his fellow EGs.

The Elder Gods of MK exist, and have always existed, as somewhat of a collective and use their powers in concert. According to what has been shown throughout the MK lore, the EGs have always fought as one. Some may look at Shinnok and say that when he attacked Earth he was still an EG, but in fact the moment he went against the EGs and entered the realms he lost his EG status. Shinnok also had his Amulet** at that time which allowed him to break the "rules" and gave him access to his/the EG power. With that lost/stolen/borrowed power, Shinnok was able to stand up to his former peers.

In Raiden's MK5 bio he chose to give up his EG status in order to enter the realms and help Earth because the other EGs weren't going to get involved and wouldn't let Raiden get involved either as an Elder God. The only time the EG's have fought or even personally involved themselves in anything canonically was:

- in the void before creation when they didn't contain the One Being, but smashed it and shattered is soul/consciousness.

- when they created the Gods and universal laws of MK.

- when they assisted Raiden in banishing Shinnok.

- in MK9 when they passed judgment on Shao Kahn.

- when they chose Scorpion as their champion and gave him the power to kill Onaga.

**- when they transformed Quan Chi into the amulet and flung him/it in to the past (may or may not be canonical).

As an EG, Raiden would have the power to do any of these things, plus the stuff he can already do, and more.

This video is not of EG Raiden, I am just posting it to show that Raiden with more power than normal could do something like this.

As an EG, Raiden would have power over time and space, life and death (enhanced), lightning and storms (enhanced), plus pretty much whatever else he wanted. As someone else said in this thread, EG Raiden by himself is nigh-omnipotent, and I'll add omnipresent, and omniscient to the list.

In a theoretical fight between EG Raiden and Thor, where the EGs said, "Go for it Raiden. Do your worst." Raiden would have the power to:

- know the future and see everything that Thor would do before he did it.

- send Mjolnir to one dimension, and Thor to another, all while being in the void (outside of normal time and space).

- unmake Thor, smashing his body and shattering his consciousness (like the EGs did the OB) ending Thor right then and there.

- destroy whatever planet they are on, leaving Thor stranded in space.

- send him to a sun and have him confined there indefinitely.

...or all those things together and a host of other things on top.

Even with Mjolnir in hand, I see no way Thor could pose a threat to EG Raiden.

Exactly, although in MK 4 the EG pretty much just kept Shinnok there but it was Raiden himself who defeated and banished Shinnok(during the Mk4 intro states this like centuries ago) lol before Shinnok came back.

All of that and then some, Raiden would stomp Thor. Or he could simply do what he did in MK9 by ten fold go back in time before Thor existed, kill Odin etc and thus Thor never existed...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Vaeternus

Despite what Wecumingforuniga/One Vision whoever has to say, whoever you are wrong. Clearly, this guy knows nothing about MK so therefore shouldn't post.

Thor solos nothing, and dies the second he faces an Elder God, Thor dies... Period. And yes Raiden would one shot Captain A or Spiderman, and no they're not featless they created the entire MKU, defeated the One Being, created the realms, created the Kamidogu, banished Shinnok and anyone else who gets in their way, turned QC into an amulet and tossed him ni the past, created everything, created the other Gods, promoted the other Gods, demoted other Gods etc, etc get a clue please. So wrong again. Captain and Spiderman? lmao funniest thing I've read all day, Raiden would just electrocute both of them, game over or simply fly them through a building.

Elder Gods blink and Thor dies, more realistic scenario. Now run along fanboy and deal with the fact that EG Raiden murks Thor.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Wecumingforuniga said:

Despite what Vaeternus aka MKF30 has to say

Thor would solo the MK universe. Raiden couldn't beat Captain America or Spiderman. The Elder Gods are featless

Thor blinks = MK dies

Deal with it

Superman Prime One Million is featless. People still tend to think he's nigh omnipotent. Whats the difference here? The Elder Gods actually took down a supreme being called the One Being. Who in turn was omnipotent. The Elder Gods had to craft mystical relics that would therefore weaken the One Being's powers. Once they defeated the One Being they scattered its essence in six Kamidogu and therefor creating the realms. Thor couldn't solo the MKU. Hell when Scorpion was backed up by the Elder Gods he physically defeated a reality warper known as Onaga. The Elder God's = The Presence.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Vaeternus: There are possibly 4 people (at least) including me that actually know the MKU better then anyone else. Its impossible to debate with people when they know nothing of the opponent (MK).

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Vaeternus

@MonsterStomp said:

@Wecumingforuniga said:

Despite what Vaeternus aka MKF30 has to say

Thor would solo the MK universe. Raiden couldn't beat Captain America or Spiderman. The Elder Gods are featless

Thor blinks = MK dies

Deal with it

Superman Prime One Million is featless. People still tend to think he's nigh omnipotent. Whats the difference here? The Elder Gods actually took down a supreme being called the One Being. Who in turn was omnipotent. The Elder Gods had to craft mystical relics that would therefore weaken the One Being's powers. Once they defeated the One Being they scattered its essence in six Kamidogu and therefor creating the realms. Thor couldn't solo the MKU. Hell when Scorpion was backed up by the Elder Gods he physically defeated a reality warper known as Onaga. The Elder God's = The Presence.

Amen to that! Good to see more people on here actually knowledgeble of the MKU. I'm still laughing at the Elder Gods "doing nothing and being featless" like really? lol Yep, and at that point only Shujinko was the only other person powerful enough to shatter the kamidogu and kill Onaga besides Elder God powered Scorpion.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#88  Edited By ShootingNova

Wouldn't Elder God crushstomp Thor?

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@ShootingNova said:

Wouldn't Elder God crushstomp Thor?

Yes.

Hellyes1928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hellyes1928

@MonsterStomp said:

@Vaeternus: There are possibly 4 people (at least) including me that actually know the MKU better then anyone else. Its impossible to debate with people when they know nothing of the opponent (MK).

It's impossible to debate with people who know nothing about comics too, especially on a comic book site.

I can't comment on Elder Gods, but Raiden as he was shown in the games would not last more than 5 seconds against Thor, the same Raiden that struggles with human martial artist.

Is there MK ignorance on this site? Sure

Is their comic book ignorance on this site from MK fans? Absolutely and here's an example

All of that and then some, Raiden would stomp Thor. Or he could simply do what he did in MK9 by ten fold go back in time before Thor existed, kill Odin etc and thus Thor never existed...

Besides the fact that Raiden never went back in time in MK9, He sent a vision to his past self that took him an entire freaking game to decipher, and even if he could go back in time, he'd kill Odin? Odin at any point in history would snap his fingers and turn Raiden into a troll,. Not to mention that Raiden would have to know that Odin wsa Thor's father and which point in history to go back to, but since Raiden would die against a normal Asgardian that would be futile.

These are the kind of arguments that make it hard to take anything MK fans say seriously. The only decent MK fan on this site that tries to debate and doesn't lie or make up retarded arguments is Nick Hero.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Vaeternus

@Hellyes1928 said:

Keep in mind, that being said it's also highly likely most people on here are biased towards comics...being a comic book site. I follow comics as well, mostly DC but enough to judge and I must say, half the time comic characters vastly overrated at times or have PIS inconsistent showings, where as vid game characters are at least more consistent.

That being said, there's two versions of Raiden. The normal one with some powers, immortal in a mortal like form to be allowed to fight. And his Uber Godly Elder God form, where they're omnipotent deities. Thor would die fast in other words against EG Raiden, he can't do anything to him. They can take any form they wish, often are showned to be ethereal and untouchable. And actually, going back in time or sending a message same difference either way he altered the future... Odin would do jack nothing against an Elder God, except die. Again, not using normal Raiden, if you read the OP there's a HUGE difference.

With respect clearly you don't follow the MKU so I wouldnt' bother commenting. Uhh actually, no I, myself, monster, oni, lantern prime, lord raiden among others never lie about MK. We often correct others who are often ignorant to MK...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Vaeternus

@Hellyes1928 said:

Clearly you shouldn't be commenting in this topic to begin with. You've admitted yourself you know nothing about the Elder Gods yet you still comment with false info? lol Because it is by people who are not biased or actually know MK. Actually, I neither confirmed nor denied that. Besides the mods know and have news for you, don't care....

Because I'm so sure coming into a topic and randomly saying "this guy is like MKF or is MKF30"!! and bouncing does someone loads of credit. lol

Those who don't respect me, ask me if I care. I love it how you people are assuming Thor wins regardless without even reading the OP. That helps for future reference ;) I'm pretty sure he's using Elder God version Raiden who would mop the floor with Thor.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Hellyes1928 said:

It's impossible to debate with people who know nothing about comics too, especially on a comic book site.

I can't comment on Elder Gods...

...but then you comment anyway? In a thread about an Elder Gods no less?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Hellyes1928 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

I can't comment on Elder Gods, but Raiden as he was shown in the games would not last more than 5 seconds against Thor, the same Raiden that struggles with human martial artist.

Firstly, I know my comics. The DCU is my strong suit but I know MU well enough to debate.

Secondly, if you can't comment on Elder Gods don't kid yourself. Learn the story of the MKU, you'd be surprised of how powerful some of the characters can get.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TifaLockhart

Raiden "loses" to Sonya in order to protect her from Shang Tsung. He defeats the champion of Mortal Kombat, Liu Kang. I can't remember if he loses other than to Sonya in the reboot.

If I'm not mistaken, Raiden with the powers of the elder gods defeats Shao Kahn powered up by billions of Earth's souls.

Not saying he wins, but it should be noted that he's mortal when he fights humans.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Vaeternus

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Raiden "loses" to Sonya in order to protect her from Shang Tsung. He defeats the champion of Mortal Kombat, Liu Kang. I can't remember if he loses other than to Sonya in the reboot.

If I'm not mistaken, Raiden with the powers of the elder gods defeats Shao Kahn powered up by billions of Earth's souls.

Not saying he wins, but it should be noted that he's mortal when he fights humans.

Yes, that's right when the EG's got serious they killed Kahn in seconds...

As far as the Raiden losing to Sonya, he never lost to her because he was actually trying to help her...so anyone who says that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Raiden was jobbing so and interfered getting in between Shang and Sonya to prevent Sonya from potentially altering things to come by approaching Shang, so Raiden took "his place" and didn't want to fight Sonya, so he let her knock him down and whispered "shield your eyes" blinded everyone with his powers, so she could free Jax....

It really is obvious what his intentions were which wasn't to "fight Sonya to the death" but help her, anyone who believes Sonya could actually beat Raiden is wrong. Would never happen if Raiden actually was serious.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't thor use the odin force to destroy the universe? if so then he wins right, sorta, draw i guess...

Avatar image for dreaddormammu2137
DreadDormammu2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Wins All, Thor Is Far More Powerful Than Raiden, he might not be as skilled in h2h but raiden isnt gonna leave a single bruise on Thor

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#99  Edited By Vrakmul

Thor wins. Debate over.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers