devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By devilmarine
@MKF30: It's really not debatable, man.

Either you're immortal or mortal in a fight, you cannot be both. There's a huge flaw in either Shujinko's or Fujin's logic. Fujin knows Raiden well, but 
Shujinko was the main character; someone is wrong here.

You actually did confuse me a bit. He takes a mortal form to fight, but always will be immortal? That's logically impossible. =( He will be a immortal by means even if he is killed in his mortal form, he'll still come back, but it doesn't change the fact one of the two characters are incorrect.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By MKF30

It is but I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying devilmarine, Raiden IS immortal regardless of his form...let's just clear that out of the way lol. Reason being is simple, Raiden is and always has been, always will be a godly essense.....example you can even hear him speaking from the sky(no mortal form) or see him in a form of pure lightning at times as well. You kind of see this in MK4 Fujin's ending a little. It's not logically impossible since it makes sense in Raiden's case plus...this is fiction(most things in vid games, comics and movies kind of deny the possible lol) so you play around with it....half the stuff in comics don't make sense either if you think about it, but it's all fiction man.

However, when he fights like you already stated Raiden is STILL immortal but is vulnerable, that aside even if he gets KOed or harmed he still CAN'T die for good thus he's immortal....if you read more into his bio he's existed since the beginning of time and was created by the Heavens/Elder Gods. 

Now, Shujinko is just the main character in MKD...nothing else, which is why he was the "main hero"  the thing that confused me from your post is the part about Fujin or Shujinko? Shujinko isn't the brightest MK character as he got duped in MKD's Konquest by Onaga posing as Damachi lol.  

I'm not sure what you're saying concerning the one or two characters are incorrect? What do you mean here? The fujin comments you made, Boon is the lead creator he's not the story guy...John Vogel is the story guy so it's actually understandable but what I was saying concerning Boon earlier was he and DC guys confirmed that MKDC isn't canon (again comickid) so not sure how many times I have to say it lol 

The deal with Fujin Devilmarine is simple, like you said in his bio he says he would have had no memory but is still immortal and would come back...with the same job regardless HOWEVER...they did explain it in MKA more and MKD konquest, Raiden when he reformed but "darker" due to the darker, evil essense of Quan-Chi and Shang Tsung's souls being mixed in with Raiden's when he killed them all and himself...this is why. Fujin wasn't aware of this but knew something was wrong with Raiden coming back "darker" and not himself...Resurrecting Liu Kang to kill for him...old Enlightened Raiden would never do that... 

Dark Raiden is very different from light Raiden, same character, different personality lol

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By devilmarine
@MKF30: True. But you cannot be immortal and mortal at the same time. That's like say you can die and not die. Raiden can die in mortal form, but will be brought back, of course.

Well, Raiden existed since Earth was created; I only remember it stating the Elder Gods existed before the beginning of time.

Fujin's bio clearly states if Raiden was killed, he would come back to life, hence having no memory of his past. Reborn, being neither good nor evil. And as we know, Raiden can only be killed in his mortal for, but never will stay dead. However, Raiden came back with his full-memory, still choosing a side. Therefore, Raiden couldn't been possibly been in a mortal form, unless Fujin is lying. Then again, it was stated Raiden went against the Elder God's wishes, fighting the two sorcerers, so it's very possible he didn't give up his immortality.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MKF30

I didn't say that or mean that Raiden being a "mortal form=he's mortal" but rather just a vessel for the god to take in a way....ok here let me explain is better for you to understand, I can understand how this may sound a little confusing here...lol what I'm saying is Raiden is still immortal but in a mortal like form(human size). 

That's just the way it is via the rules of the Elder Gods and all that, Raiden can't physically fight via just his essense I mean(personally he COULD) but the rules don't allow it...other wise why not just become electricity/lightning all the time and fry everyone lol with his pure energy, that he is really. 

As for the Fujin gig, I already stated this but I added it few minutes ago so I'll just add it here again :) 

The deal with Fujin Devilmarine is simple, like you said in his bio he says he would have had no memory but is still immortal and would come back...with the same job regardless HOWEVER...they did explain it in MKA more and MKD konquest, Raiden when he reformed but "darker" due to the darker, evil essense of Quan-Chi and Shang Tsung's souls being mixed in with Raiden's when he killed them all and himself...this is why. Fujin wasn't aware of this but knew something was wrong with Raiden coming back "darker" and not himself...Resurrecting Liu Kang to kill for him...old Enlightened Raiden would never do that... As for Fujin not knowing, he didn't but knew something was wrong/off with Raiden...he doesn't know everything(nor does Raiden) they're both immortal Gods of Earthrealm but not fortune tellers lol...only the Elder Gods can foresee things that will happen...

Dark Raiden is very different from light Raiden, same character, different personality lol 

Don't confuse Raiden's "mortal form" with being "mortal" he's still immortal but just chooses that form to communicate with the Earth's mortals easier for them to understand on top of being able to fight directly....but he's still immortal, Raiden was never ever just a mortal...just want to establish that. The movies, shows etc aren't canon(he's shown to been mortal in the second film and end of MKC but neither are canon to the games minus a few accurate elements)

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By devilmarine
@MKF30: You've just over-looked what I said....

You believe Raiden was in his mortal form when fighting the Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, right? If that's the case, when he blew up himself, he would've came back with no memory and on neither side. Fujin clarified this. 

Raiden in mortal form = he can be killed, but not forever.

Fujin stated if Raiden was killed, he would indeed come back, with no memory. But he came back with his memory.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MKF30

Nah I hear what you're saying man but I'm saying Raiden was never mortal...all he ever did was take a shape of a mortal form but is NOT actually mortal. 

And nobody ever said Raiden can't be dealt with or killed in that form, however Raiden himself is immortal despite his form thus why he always comes back lol...in the case of MKD, he was mixed in the afterlife with two evil energies which is why he came back "dark raiden" which Fujin recognized but how Fujin doesn't know...he just knew something was off. 

Besides, Raiden technically killed himself....so that's most likely why Fujin said "if Raiden was killed normally meaning by someone else" Raiden would have came back with no memory...but the way he died in MKD proves why that wasn't the case....Raiden didn't come back under "normal" circumstances lol 

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By devilmarine
@MKF30: Exactly. He can be killed but will never stay dead. There is no 100% mortal form for Raiden.

No, he didn't.

"It is unclear to me what has caused the transformation in our friend and ally Raiden. I have conversed with gods from other realms about the possible reasons for his madness. Rumors abound that he may have sacrificed himself to defeat Onaga. But if that were true, his energies would have dispersed and then reformed in Earthrealm. His spirit would have been reborn, having no memories of the past. He would have become a new god of thunder, neither good nor evil."

Raiden came back as an anti-hero, hence still automatically being good.

Raiden had his full-memory in tact.

I like Mortal Kombat, but Ed Boon clearly has a plot-hole here.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By NickA
@devilmarine:
no  
Raiden had help from the Elder Gods to beat Shinnok 
Being like Shinnok, Raiden, and Shao Kahn have to take mortal form in order to be in the Mortal Kombat Tournament 
If Raiden didnt have to take mortal form then why couldnt he just enter the Mortal Kombat Tournament and beat Shao Kahn and put a end to his invasion
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By Ferro Vida

... Da Hell is this? Raiden in a rapestomp. This is like putting Darkdevil against Thor.

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By NickA
@Ferro Vida:
Current Scorpion is enhanced by the Elder Gods
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#112  Edited By Ferro Vida
@NickA said:
" @Ferro Vida: Current Scorpion is enhanced by the Elder Gods "
Break it down for me, please.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By NickA
@Ferro Vida:
After Deadly Alliance Scorpion was enhanced by the Elder Gods to the point of being able to harm Onaga with the kamidogus who was Nigh Unstoppable 
Scorpion being able to hurt Onaga put him above Raiden who released his Godly Essence and wasnt able to leave a spot on Onaga
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA said:
" @Ferro Vida: After Deadly Alliance Scorpion was enhanced by the Elder Gods to the point of being able to harm Onaga with the kamidogus who was Nigh Unstoppable Scorpion being able to hurt Onaga put him above Raiden who released his Godly Essence and wasnt able to leave a spot on Onaga "
but Scorpion doesnt have this power anymore,assuming he ever did,since he only meets Onaga in a non-cannon ending,cannon wise,Shujinko gave him a beat down
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NickA
@Matezoide:
Scorpion being enhanced is canon, Sujinko might have beat him, but it still cant be ignored that the Elder Gods made Scorpion their champion and enhanced him with the goal of beating Onaga 
Currently he is still enhanced
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA said:
" @Matezoide: Scorpion being enhanced is canon, Sujinko might have beat him, but it still cant be ignored that the Elder Gods made Scorpion their champion and enhanced him with the goal of beating Onaga Currently he is still enhanced "
theres no evidence he is still so powerfull,plus Shujinko defeated him,but he required a lot of help to beat Scorpion
even if Scorpion is still enchanced,he clearly isnt powerfull enough to beat Onaga with the kamigod,just because he did in a non-cannon ending,doesnt means he can beat Onaga
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By NickA
@Matezoide:  
Why would the Elder Gods take his powers away, you have no proof that he isnt still enhanced
Secondly Shujinko beating him is PIS, Elder Gods gave him enough power to beat Onaga, but he gets beat by Shujinko who had to adsorb more power to beat Onaga
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA said:

" @Matezoide:  Why would the Elder Gods take his powers away, you have no proof that he isnt still enhancedSecondly Shujinko beating him is PIS, Elder Gods gave him enough power to beat Onaga, but he gets beat by Shujinko who had to adsorb more power to beat Onaga "

theres no proof he is still enchanced,theres actualy evidence that hints he isnt enchanced anymore,his defeat against Shujinko
why would they keep his power?  they wanted him to kill Onaga,now that someone else killed him,theres no reason to keep Scorpion`s new powers
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By NickA
@Matezoide:
why wouldnt he be enhanced in MK Deception  
That doesnt make since, in the video you posted of Shujinko fighting Scorpion, Scorpion was still the Champion of the Elder Gods, Scorpion told Shujinko in the video he had enough of him getting into the Elder God's affairs which hints that he is still enhanced and is the champion of the Elder Gods 

Shujinko beating Scorpion is PIS
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By NickA

Thier no proof that the Elder Gods took his powers 
I think that Current Scorpion can beat Raiden because the Elder Gods enhanced him to the point of being able to do some sort of damage to Onaga, where as Raiden when he released his Godly Essences wasnt able to leave a dirt spot on Onaga 
Pre Upgrade Scorpion would get one shotted by Raiden even in Outworld or any other realm on his worst day

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By devilmarine
@NickA: Then you're saying Fujin words means nothing. Because Raiden came as with his memories. And Fujin confirmed mortal Raiden would have no memories. And as I stated before, Raiden went against the Elder Gods wishes, yet they didn't stop him. Who to say they made him give up his immortaility.

Because being immoral has nothing to do with your fighting abilities. Sub-Zero owned the four elements Gods, in their immortal form, alone.

As for the Elder Gods, chances are they did little to help Raiden defeat Shinnok.

Raiden stated he raged the war, being responsible for many deaths.

There isn't any confirmed features that the Elder Gods did. It only states they helped Raiden.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By NickA
@devilmarine:
no  
they help Raiden out alot with his fight with Shinnok, Shinnok far more powerful than a primary god, when he invade the Heavens he killed many gods like Raiden & Fujin easily. 
Raiden has to take a mortal form to enter Mortal Kombat Tournament 
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By devilmarine
@NickA: In fact, forget everything I said. I want to get to the key-point......

Fujin confirmed if Raiden was killed in his mortal form, he would come back with no memories of his past......

Raiden came back with ALL his memories. How could he possibly be mortal when he faced the two sorcerers then?

That would make Fujin's logic irrelevant.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By progenitorigin

Just like NickA said, Scorpion was beaten twice by the old Sub-Zero, the second time when Scorpion was a spectre.  The reason why Scorpion was able to defeat Onaga was because of the Elder Gods making him their "champion."  Otherwise, Scorpion was getting his head made into a bobblehead by the oni Moloch.  Just to show part of what Raiden was capable of, in one of his endings, he deems the earthworld champion "unworthy," and kills everyone, making him the sole protector of the earthrealm.  Raiden at full power against Champion Scorpion would actually be a pretty epic match, if it ever comes to that, but I believe Raiden would still win.  Honestly, after Scorpion became Champion Scorpion, he should have been able to destroy Quan-Chi, thus ending him as a character.  He came back for vengeance for his clan and family, right? Well I heard something that, I dunno if it's canon, of Quan-Chi running around with Scorpions "son," so if someone could prove or disprove that, i'd be appreciative. 

I've never been a big fan of Scorpion myself, but I can appreciate his wins.  I mean, even if he hasn't yet killed Quan-Chi, he sends the guy running through realms and teleporting more than Cable does when he hears the name Apocalypse.  Fact is, though, I think it's somewhat proven that Scorpion's skills as just a ninja aren't that up to par.  Losing twice to the original Sub-Zero before finally managing to kill him, he did beat Sub's brother, but I think that was largely due to confusion on the part of Sub-Zero's brother, who didn't know Scorpion thought he was the original.  Scorpion also gets his can handed to him by two oni that the heroes defeat (Although personally, I like Moloch, and I think he's hugely underwritten).  So, based on what i've seen in the MK-verse over the years, even with the new Champion Scorpion, unless they give his character a big change and give him better suited techniques to his godly new powers instead of "hapkido," then i'd say Scorpion, but for now, I go with Raiden.

Regardless, I think it was a big mistake killing off Kintaro, he had to be the best MK boss (even though he was a sub-boss) ever made.  I mean, the guy leaps up and curbstomps you as a basic move.

comics kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By comics kid

lets put it this way .... i just played MK vs DC again and you were right during the entire time there was power shifting but it began after liu kang fought scorpion which means until then all the fights are canon and the power shifting didnt happen so liu kang beating up sub zero and scorpion is canon just as sub zero beating raiden is canon so raiden did lose to sub zero and got his ass handed to him  

about scorpion dont try to make him some kind of mega fighter because he isnt , the guy got beat up 3 times by elder sub zero and eventually killed him , he defeated younger sub zero in mortal kombat 4 but that was long time ago now the younger sub zero is owning him when they fight see the intro of mortal kombat armageddon and see MARVEL VS DC younger sub zero is above scorpion, moloch and drahmin humiliated scorpion and quan chi defeated him , both shujinku and taven beat him down... who did scorpion ever beat? he is only losing to everybody his main card is the fact that he is undead but aside from that he is nothing , both sub zero and raiden got by far a better winning record then scorpion and i think it would be interesting to see who wins scorpion or reptile since both of them never win fights
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By MKF30

With scorpion vs. Sub-Zero, it's simple really lol. First MK, Sub-Zero(original who then later became Noob-Saibot) killed Scorpion prior to the first MK tournament(they explain this in Mythologies Sub-Zero, and then Scorpion came back as an undead, ninja spectre....killed Sub-Zero at the first MK, then realized later on there was another Sub-Zero...initially Scorpion was confused and thought it wasn't possible but then realizing it was the original Sub-Zero's younger brother(the one with the scar and good one til present) New Sub defeated Scorp a few times but Scorpion also defeated Sub as well, in MK4's ending he beats Sub-Zero and blames him for his familie's death but Sub-Zero tells him, the Lin Kuei may have been responsible for his murder but his families true killer still remains free...then Quan-Chi shows up and mocks both of them, tells Scorpion the truth that he played him as a pawn to use against Sub-Zero....then Scorpion realizes Quan-Chi killed his family and clan, so Scorpion makes peace with Sub-Zero and goes after Quan-Chi into Netherrealm...

@Devilmarine, that's my whole point dude lol he's immortal and for that reason he can't be killed for good... there really isn't a plothole it's easy but just confusing to the casual fan(I'm more hardcore with MK if you haven't already noticed lol) Besides, like I said earlier dude. Boon is the lead guy of the MK team, the lead programmer and guys with most ideas...he's not that in depth with the story that's more John Vogel... 

Again though, Raiden is immortal but ONLY takes a mortal form to fight...the key word there is "form" that doesn't make him mortal so if you will, think of it as "impersonating a human body but is really a godly essense" 

There's really no other way to sum it up but it's simple lol. As for Raiden coming back, his intentions were and still good(but like you said an anti-hero) more vigilante style with fewer morals or rules...he would kill and go all out as oppose to the old Raiden most of us know more, he's still good ultimately but has a different way of going about it... 

I think of it like this, Old Raiden had a Superman way about him while Dark Raiden is more Jason Todd...get what I'm saying? lol 

I already explained why Raiden came back with memories...his energies when he destroyed himself also mixed in with the darker, evil energies of Shang Tsung and Quan-Chi....thus he came back corrupt, dark and with no morals on going about his job....he remembered everything and was pissed about it all as well as having that dark influence mixed within his energies once he reformed... 

Now Fujin even says this more or less in his bio/hints at it, thus why he knows something is wrong. Now IF Raiden was killed normally then like Fujin said, he would have came back without any memories, a new God with the same objective but not good nor evil....

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By NickA
@Edamame:
If it is Current Scorpion he wins 
If it is Pre Upgrade Scorpion he gets one shotted
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By NickA
@Edamame:
The Elder Gods enhanced Scorpion to the point of being able to harm Onaga which Raiden when he released all his Godly Essence wasnt able to leave a dirt spot
comics kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By comics kid

scorpion got his ass handed to him by older sub zero 3 times and only after those 3 times he killed him then he got his ass kicked by half MK universe him and reptile are the weakest ninjas in the MK world
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By NickA
@comics kid:
when has Older Sub Zero beat Scorpion 3 times 
Older Sub Zero beat Scorpion when he was a human  
Older Sub Zero beat Scorpion when he bbecame undead 
Scorpion entered MK1 and killed Older Sub Zero 
Scorpion beat Younger Sub Zero in MK4 
When did half the MK Universe and Reptile beat Scorpion 

Your obivously a MK Troll and have nothing else better to do then troll  
You will be ignored from here on out, starting now.
comics kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By comics kid
@NickA said:
"@comics kid: when has Older Sub Zero beat Scorpion 3 times Older Sub Zero beat Scorpion when he was a human  Older Sub Zero beat Scorpion when he bbecame undead Scorpion entered MK1 and killed Older Sub Zero Scorpion beat Younger Sub Zero in MK4 When did half the MK Universe and Reptile beat Scorpion  Your obivously a MK Troll and have nothing else better to do then troll  You will be ignored from here on out, starting now. "

so i am a troll because i state the facts? who the hell are you anyway? just a dumb scorpion fanboy you need to do some research on your character because for now the only one who is trolling is you by stating false things like scorpion having the gods powers while it was never stated that he still got them  

elder sub zero killed scorpion  
beat him down when scorpion became undead 
beat him down in the mk1 tournament as was stated in shaolin monks 
only after the tournament scorpion killed him 
scorpion beat younger sub zero 
drahmin and moloch beat scorpion 
quan chi beat scorpion 
young sub zero beat scorpion in armageddon 
young sub zero beat scorpion in MK vs DC  
shujinku beat scorpion 
taven beat scorpion 
logic beats you fanboy now be quiet
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By NickA
@comics kid:
MK VS DC NON CANON 
MK Shaolin Monks NON CANON 
When did Sub Zero beat Scorpion in Armageddon, If you are talking about the Intro it's NON CANON too because Sub Zero isnt Scorpion's enemy anymore. Why would they fight. 

And your still a MK Troll 
comics kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By comics kid
@NickA said:
"@comics kid: MK VS DC NON CANON MK Shaolin Monks NON CANON When did Sub Zero beat Scorpion in Armageddon, If you are talking about the Intro it's NON CANON too because Sub Zero isnt Scorpion's enemy anymore. Why would they fight.  And your still a MK Troll  "

are you an idiot? so now everything you dont like is non canon? but whats canon? scorpions ending that never happened? you are one big hypocrite and a troll... you said scorpion beat onaga which wasnt canon at all then you said scorpion still got the gods powers which also was never comfured , but when i bring things that did happen like the mortal kombat armageddon intro in which you see the fighters fight and scorpion gets his ass kicked by sub zero suddenly its not canon? stated by who? you? you and everyone else here admited that the mortal kombat deception intro is canon which it is so the same thing goes with mortal kombat armageddon its not only an intro but a movie of what happened and scorpion got his ass kicked by sub zero face it and stop being a hypocrite troll that ignors facts
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By NickA
@comics kid:
I never said Scorpion ending was canon 
But the fact that the Elder Gods enhanced to the point of being able to defeat Onaga puts him a above Raiden 
It is confirmed that Scorpion got enhanced by the Elder Gods, when he was thrown in the Soulnado in MK Deadly Alliance he met the Elder Gods who transformed Scorpion into their Champion 
MK Deception Intro is Canon  because it was a apart of the storyline, MK Armageddon Intro has what to do with storyline? Nothing at all, it was just a intro to hype fans. 

MK Trolls never do research 
They just troll troll troll 
 But seriously from here on out you're ignored, Im not feeding the trolls to day so your out of luck buddy
comics kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By comics kid

and by the way just for the record who said scorpion beat sub zero in mortal kombat 4? because its in his ending? so what? in sab zeros ending he beats scorpion so whyshould we take scorpions ending and not sub zeros? i choose sub zero ending he beats scorpion in mortal kombat 4
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By MKF30

So what? It's canon so what lol..oh wait that's right someone on here don't know the difference between canon and NOT canon...  

At first I thought this guy was neon nemesis but then even that guy had some sense to realize what was canon and not but the dumb hatred for MK is the same.... amusing but old.     

@Edamame, since you asked...and the OP never said "current Scorpion or current Raiden or EG Raiden" it's normal versions of each in which Raiden will destroy Scorpion. End of Story...  

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

onaga is stong to magic. (i am a scorpion fan)but raiden does bang and where is scorpion ?? scorpion is in the netterrealm.scorpion =dead
comics kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By comics kid

i dont hate MK i hate people that dont know wtf they are talking about and guess what? youare in that category ... as i said before scorpion got beat up way too many times by both sub zeroes he is not in there league
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By MKF30

Actually I KNOW what I'm talking about comicskid so save it, you don't know jack about MK and it's obvious...mean while people on here come to me for MK info...thanks.  Stop trolling as a ton of us have already proved you wrong pages ago... 

MK4=canon 

MKDC=NOT canon...

Edamame, no prob.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By progenitorigin
@MKF30 said:
"Actually I KNOW what I'm talking about comicskid so save it, you don't know jack about MK and it's obvious...mean while people on here come to me for MK info...thanks.  Stop trolling as a ton of us have already proved you wrong pages ago...  MK4=canon  MKDC=NOT canon... Edamame, no prob. "

Should be obvious from the Raiden avatar, LOL.
comics kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By comics kid
@MKF30 said:
"Actually I KNOW what I'm talking about comicskid so save it, you don't know jack about MK and it's obvious...mean while people on here come to me for MK info...thanks.  Stop trolling as a ton of us have already proved you wrong pages ago...  MK4=canon  MKDC=NOT canon... Edamame, no prob. "

i already proved my point as they are, and i also claimed that as people like to choose scorpions ending in mortal kombat 4 i can also choose to follow sub zero ending where he defeats scorpion 2 people can play this game, you dont choose what you like to be canon or not... my point was that while the storyline of  SM and MKVSDC isnt canon the fights are because they fights show us how would they fight if that storyline was canon if that really happened they show us how they would fight thats why the fights are canon but people like you cant understand something like because you cant get out of the box you are like a robot you have been told its not canon so thats it everything around isnt canon... think outside of the box
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By MKF30

You have to understand if endings "relate" to one another they're canon...both Sub's and Scorpion's are canon and fell into one another clearly.... 

The MK team also confirmed what's canon and not, they said every game (fighting game) except MKvs. DCU is canon as will MK9 but they're using time travel this time to retell events that happened... 

I understand well you're just delusional or in denial, don't really care which but I've been following MK when you were probably in diapers or something so I'm not going to even bother arguing with you about this, I already know I'm right and what the deal is with MK...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By MKF30
@progenitor said:
"@MKF30 said:
Should be obvious from the Raiden avatar, LOL. "

lol that's actually Fujin, not Raiden but it's all good(I know at times they look alike lol)
Raiden1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Raiden1223

Raiden definitely after all he is the one who had to take out Shao khan in mk9 and on the mk side in mk vs dc he took out dark khan so I say raiden is a total boss slayer

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By jobbernos

@N7_Normandy said:

Raiden