Raiden Vs Samurai Jack

• 103 results
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jack fights a shape shifting master of darkness and his minions but Raiden fought Vamp, Solidus and Sam. Oh wait, nope forgot....Robots.

...Who was a robot. A robot with no feats besides knowing how to hide. Not exactly the best showcase of Samurai Jack's skills.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: you're calling Aku a robot?

I thought you were referring to the Shinobi Shadow Warrior.

Aku is even less impressive since his only power was his immortality, which is negated by Jack's sword. All he does against Jack is shapeshift into bird creatures that Jack struggles against. That's not impressive.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

Aku is even less impressive since his only power was his immortality, which is negated by Jack's sword. All he does against Jack is shapeshift into bird creatures that Jack struggles against. That's not impressive.

He shape shifted into at least 4 different giant animal types in his first appearance, not only that, he shoots fking laser beams from his face. In any case, yeah, Aku has mad powers as you know but I'm not going to tell you obvious information you choose to neglect

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

He shape shifted into at least 4 different giant animal types in his first appearance, not only that, he shoots fking laser beams from his face. In any case, yeah, Aku has mad powers as you know but I'm not going to tell you obvious information you choose to neglect

Just because Aku is supposed to be some all-powerful demon, that's not an excuse to power. If Jack's greatest feat is fighting "giant animals" and you think he beats Raiden, you really need to actually play the game.

As far as I know he never used those eye beams against Jack, and if he did, so what. As if Raiden wasn't dodging lasers the entire game.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

Stalemate...

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SirNeko

@sirneko: Almost every argument made by @ancient_0f_days is completely ridiculous, the "Jack's sword cuts Raiden's sword in half" argument in particular considering:

1. Jack has never done anything even close to that before, and he's fought more than enough swordsman to say he would if he could.
  2. Raiden's own blade separates the particle bonds of whatever it lacerates and separates the very atoms of it's target by slicing through molecules, so it has it's own sharpness to keep in mind to the point that Raiden can make anime-style ranged slices and cut objects longer than the sword itself. It's also durable enough to clash against Samuel's Murumasa Sword, one of, if not THE greatest swords on the planet that split a Metal Gear RAY straight in half without touching it.

His regards to Raiden's stats being "lesser" are also simply insane. For one thing, neither of their durabilities matter since they can't stand up to the other's blade, so I don't see why he's making such a big deal about only Raiden's armor. He's acting as if Jack can stand there and tank Raiden's slashes. No, that's absurd. Secondly, Samurai Jack is barely a 100 tonner. His only feat worth mentioning is carrying the boulders when he learned how the high jump but again, two things about that:

1. Jack only exercised his legs. The point was to develop jumping skills after all.
  2. That is nothing compared to Raiden pitching 505 ton Metal Gear RAY like a baseball, supplexxing 17,000 ton EXCELSUS, and stopping 200,000 ton Outer Haven in it's tracks with one arm in an inferior body for at least 1 minute.

None of his other feats matter. A 700 ton sumo is horribly insignificant, and Jack couldn't even move him anyway so I don't see the point in mentioning the scene. And you act as if destroying robots means something to Raiden.

Speed isn't even a contest. Jack's feats are comparable to Solid Snake. That water drop scene is something peak humans do.

And Samurai Jack isn't more skilled than Raiden either. People pretend the guy learned "every martial art in the world"; I don't know where they got that from, Samurai Jack's entire system was based on wu shu techniques.

Loading Video...

Raiden created his own style, one that even incorporates going back and forth between his hands and feet to gain as much leverage as possible on the opponent. He singlehandedly held off a whole bunch of FROGs with his mouth. He beat Jetstream Sam, a man with very similar training to Jack, he killed Solidus Snake, his own mentor and CIA paramilitary/expert samurai, he defeated Vamp, muscle reading knife wizard, I can go on.

Meanwhile Samurai Jack fights robots.

1. Jack did all what the Ancient of Days said.

2. I don't wanna get into sword durability argument as it would get nowhere, Jacks's sword was forged and enchanted by gods to kill gods, let's just say they are equal.

3. Jack exercised his legs and his whole body durability, unless you are saying that running with a rock 3x your size only works out leg muscles.

4. I want you to repeat that sentence with real grammar, because I can't understand any of that, for example suplexxing isn't a real world.

You were just talking about 505 ton for Raiden and now 700 is insignificant? Then why did you mention 505 tons for Raiden? Kinda weird, right?

Peak humans can take out several strong bounty hunters(with prep) faster than a drop of water can fall? In what kinda reality do you live in? Not in mine, where a guy named Usain Bolt who is THE fastest man alive ran slower than that. Considering fastest official travel speed is nothing compared to that feat, where does your argument of peak human having such combat speed?

He said he learned every Martial Art at that time in that show, that doesn't mean every Martial Art that existed in his point of time in reality are in the show. Not to mention Chinese martial arts have always been respected to be the most dangerous fighting styles in the world, so that video only makes base under his martial arts. What are Raiden's martial art feats?

Samurai Jack has defeated other Samurai's, Robots, Mystical Beings, Bounty Hunters and a Shape-Shifting evil god countless times.

You are ranting at the fact that Jack isn't very consistent, but so isn't Bugs Bunny, they are both Toon Force characters. Where's Jack hasn't really shown much Toon Force, Bugs has shown reality warping, etc...

But they are still both under Toon Force, which gives Jack a huge edge in battles.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By renamed040924

@sirneko:

1. I didn't argue that Jack didn't do everything he said. What I argued, is that everything he said is unimpressive.
  2. Jack's whole body IS superhuman, but the rock workouts were meant to strengthen his legs. He carried them on his back and can not lift them with his arms, therefore he can't handle Raiden's strength.
  3. I don't even know what you're talking about, my grammar is fine. That one word is such a petty thing to call me out on, I'm pretty sure you only did it because you don't know how to actually counter is, considering Jack's feats are so weak compared to Raiden's.
  4. 700 tons is insignificant because Raiden tosses around thousands. The 505 ton feat was done in a far inferior cyborg body to his current one, and even then, he chucked the mech tens of meters through the air. All Jack did was tickle the sumo...
  5. It seems you don't even know what you're talking about. Usain Bolt isn't a peak human. Batman and comic book characters like that are peak humans.
  6. Yeah you really don't seem to know what you're talking about... did you even read my post? I said that people think Jack learned every martial art style in the world, which isn't true.
  7. Samurai Jack, throughout the entire show, only fought robots and Aku. The only other time I can think of where his opponents may have been living, skilled individuals were the bounty hunters, but we don't even know that for sure.
  8. Samurai Jack doesn't have toon force. Do you know what toon force is?
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Just because Aku is supposed to be some all-powerful demon, that's not an excuse to power. If Jack's greatest feat is fighting "giant animals" and you think he beats Raiden, you really need to actually play the game.

As far as I know he never used those eye beams against Jack, and if he did, so what. As if Raiden wasn't dodging lasers the entire game.

There you go jumping the damn gun again, I know those aren't his best feats, I'm correcting you for when you said aku turned into a bird like that was it. I'm not even debating you, let me know when your mgs hard-on dies.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

There you go jumping the damn gun again, I know those aren't his best feats, I'm correcting you for when you said aku turned into a bird like that was it. I'm not even debating you, let me know when your mgs hard-on dies.

Seems to me it's his best feat by the way you worded it on the last page.

And the hard on will never die.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto: once again, you jumped the gun. And the way I worded it would lead one to believe that Jack fighting a shape shifting master of darkness was a bit of a big deal if they take his inherent abilities into account (Umbrakenisis, shape shifting, teleportation, duplication etc...), not the biggest or best feat since Jack uses him as a practice dummy for when he gains some new skills and he has other feats that showcase his abilities much better, but still Aku is serious business depending on the context.....just look at his fight with Jack's father.

Maybe when your "solid snake" for MGS turns "liquid", I'll come back to this, if those references go over your head...well, I can't blame you. And for the damn record, if my arguments were always so bad....Explain Sly Cooper vs Cole MacGrath............

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: once again, you jumped the gun. And the way I worded it would lead one to believe that Jack fighting a shape shifting master of darkness was a bit of a big deal if they take his inherent abilities into account (Umbrakenisis, shape shifting, teleportation, duplication etc...), not the biggest or best feat since Jack uses him as a practice dummy for when he gains some new skills and he has other feats that showcase his abilities much better, but still Aku is serious business depending on the context.....just look at his fight with Jack's father.

Maybe when your "solid snake" for MGS turns "liquid", I'll come back to this, if those references go over your head...well, I can't blame you. And for the damn record, if my arguments were always so bad....Explain Sly Cooper vs Cole MacGrath............

Aku is SUPPOSED to be a big deal but just falls short. I mean just look at those abilities you listed, honestly it's nothing too threatening for a solid midtier guy like Raiden.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

1. I didn't argue that Jack didn't do everything he said. What I argued, is that everything he said is unimpressive.
  2. Jack's whole body IS superhuman, but the rock workouts were meant to strengthen his legs. He carried them on his back and can not lift them with his arms, therefore he can't handle Raiden's strength.
  3. I don't even know what you're talking about, my grammar is fine. That one word is such a petty thing to call me out on, I'm pretty sure you only did it because you don't know how to actually counter is, considering Jack's feats are so weak compared to Raiden's.
  4. 700 tons is insignificant because Raiden tosses around thousands. The 505 ton feat was done in a far inferior cyborg body to his current one, and even then, he chucked the mech tens of meters through the air. All Jack did was tickle the sumo...
  5. It seems you don't even know what you're talking about. Usain Bolt isn't a peak human. Batman and comic book characters like that are peak humans.
  6. Yeah you really don't seem to know what you're talking about... did you even read my post? I said that people think Jack learned every martial art style in the world, which isn't true.
  7. Samurai Jack, throughout the entire show, only fought robots and Aku. The only other time I can think of where his opponents may have been living, skilled individuals were the bounty hunters, but we don't even know that for sure.
  8. Samurai Jack doesn't have toon force. Do you know what toon force is?

2. If Jack's body is super human, he should be able to lift rocks, you are talking about the whole body.

3. I said I didn't understand that sentence and told you to write it again.

5. Peak human is considered an actual peak human in battles, unless you say comics. Usain Bolt is peak human runner in real life, also no peak human in comics has this speed feat as far as I know.

6. Yes they do say that, in Jack's world, he did.

7. Jack has beaten other Samurai's and Bounty Hunters before, what are you talking about. He doesn't just fight Robots and Aku. Also beating a god is pretty impressive.

8. Yes I do and yes he does, as I said Toon Force varies from characters. Not every Toon Force character has to be a reality warper. Jack getting hit in the face from metal robots and surviving without scratch can already be called Toon Force.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden maybe.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By easterlin74

The faster one of these two will win. Im not sure which one it is. (if Raiden cannot one-shot Jack, Jack will win)

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: @ancient_0f_days: @darklordargeist: @deathandgrim: @sirneko:The reason why I say raiden wins even losing his blade he got hypersonic reflexes. Jack's blade is incomparable but raiden's did still survive against sam's blade. Senator being able to break raiden's blade because the nanomachines make up a much stronger substance and both have super strength plus with that strength and indestructible armor made raiden's blade break. Strength does help though people still argue. If those blades clash it will create a knock back which won't affect raiden and will do something to jack. Maybe not but hypersonic reflexes are incomparable. But....

Nick i think you are exaggerating with the fact metal gear exculses was 17,000 tons because your listing something specific so people will believe that but exculses is not even a dozen thousand tons. He is about 8,000 tons. 200,000 thousand tons in the water you should be specific because raiden never did carry 200,000 tons with 1 hand on land and outer haven is kinda slow because the yamato i think was able to catch up. Even the fact raiden still pushed outer haven made its front dent was instant meaning that outer haven wasn't very dense. 505 ton metal gear ray could be true.

sirneko was using facts here so I have nothing to complain about what he states. In Jack cartoon his enemies were beaten but what you people think is that they are weak but they ain't. Jack just makes them look easy but they are very strong. Same with raiden and the cyborg ninjas those ninjas are not weak. If they were ordinary cyborg ninjas they would be cut instantly by just pressing square button. They still resisted against a clash from raiden's attacks and their armor is lower than raiden's but they get stronger and stronger. The giant brute buy had very dense titanium along with a powerful hammer but raiden continues to make them look like they are just made of iron.

If you guys argue with the hypersonic reflexes part. Argue with the wiki and monsoon. If you read on the metal gear wiki they might say he has supersonic reflexes but they are referring to normal raiden.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknowzillagod: that was 3 months ago...nobody cares about this thread anymore

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: well it was revived after 7 months by nick. 3 months is less.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden stomps. Jack is outclassed.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden quite easily

Jack is outclassed in many areas

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack Wins.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By tparks

Someone should tag mods and have this locked. I've recently got into Samurai Jack, and he's awesome for his weight class, but his power levels are extremely below Raiden. This is like putting Spider-Man against World War Hulk. Spider-Man is impressive, and about the best you can ask for from a street leveler, but he simply isn't beating a character that his thousands of times more powerful then him.

Raiden is literally thousands of times stronger then Jack. Maybe 10,000 times stronger without over-exaggerating. His durability is even more unfair. Samurai Jack gets pierced by arrows. Raiden takes hundreds of punches from Armstrong. Without exaggerating, Raiden is at least 50,000 times more durable then Jack.

There are threads that have good debates about Jack taking on street levelers. This thread though, is just Jack fanboy arguments, with nothing at all that makes sense.

This is coming from someone who just recently became a big fan of Jack. This is one of the biggest stomps I've seen on this site, without it being locked yet.

Even without the Cyborg enhancements, Raiden beat Solidus in a sword fight, who would give Jack a decent fight, and now Raiden is about 100,000 times more powerful.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Raiden.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Jack takes this. His speed is insane

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Enemybird

@tparks: Thats because you don't always have to outclass someone in strength or durability to win. Jack is faster than Raiden with a sword that could undoubtedly cut through him considering it God level magical properties.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: Who says Jack's faster? Raider beat an opponent faster then Jack BEFORE he was a Cyborg. Not to mention Vamp with a lesser cyborg armor. Even Armstrong was faster then Jack. With every piece of armor, and even no armor at all, Raiden beat opponents with better speed then Jack.

Also, what makes Jack's sword so powerful? Just because it is enchanted, doesn't make it inherently more powerful. The HF sword has way more feats of much better power.

Frodo's sword Sting was enchanted. Should we say that Sting is more powerful? No, because it has no feats to make this claim

Jack's sword also doesn't have anywhere near the feats Raiden's sword does, or any feats that suggest it would do anything at all to Raiden.

This is an obvious stomp. I don't know how it can possibly be viewed in any other light.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Enemybird

@tparks said:

@enemybird: Who says Jack's faster? Raider beat an opponent faster then Jack BEFORE he was a Cyborg. Not to mention Vamp with a lesser cyborg armor. Even Armstrong was faster then Jack. With every piece of armor, and even no armor at all, Raiden beat opponents with better speed then Jack.

Also, what makes Jack's sword so powerful? Just because it is enchanted, doesn't make it inherently more powerful. The HF sword has way more feats of much better power.

Frodo's sword Sting was enchanted. Should we say that Sting is more powerful? No, because it has no feats to make this claim

Jack's sword also doesn't have anywhere near the feats Raiden's sword does, or any feats that suggest it would do anything at all to Raiden.

This is an obvious stomp. I don't know how it can possibly be viewed in any other light.

Look at the video i posted just a few comments above. Jack does all that before the water drops to the ground, That proves he is faster. If you say it doesn't dont even bother replying.

Jack's sword has never been broken and Raiden's has. I dont give a damn Who Frodo is.

Both Raiden's and jack's swords have cut through mechs who's durability cant be confirmed. We know that Raiden's limbs can be cut off though at least with two of his previous suits.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: @enemybird: I saw the video. It's cool, but it's not like its unheard of speed for a street leveler.

In on my phone, so I can't post scans (and auto-correct is probably gonna change every other word I type) but that type of speed is typical for MGS universe. I tagged NickZ to confirm anything I say, since I can't back it up with scans at the moment, and NickZ is definitely credible when it comes to MGS.

The speed jack showed is impressive, but that's typical for lots of street levelers, but it's rarely seen in most battles. Every other Jack fight is not anywhere near that speed, because it would be dumb to watch. It wouldn't be very cinematic to have a bunch of blurs that the human eye can't even follow in fights.

Take Solid Snake for example. He's defeated multiple enemies in less hen a second before as well. He didn't even use a one hit kill weapon like a sword either. Yet not all of Snake's battles are shown like this, because it would make for cut scenes that are not enjoyable, as you wouldn't even be able to tell what's going on, which is the same thing that happens with Jack. A single feat does not make him faster then Raiden, when every other feat is slower.

But if we want to go by your logic that one feat makes him faster, then we can use the same logic with Raiden, and he is wayyyyy faster.

Go back to the Solid Snake feat, same thing as what Jack did. Now look at Vamp, who is faster then Snake. Snake does beat him, but that's because of reaction times and skill, but Vamp is overall faster in pure speed. However, Raiden matches this speed in a one on one fight with Vamp while wearing an inferior armor. This would imply that Raiden is much faster.

Also look at Solidus, who was so fast that fire would erupt from his feat whenever he moved. He would move at speeds much faster then anything Jack has ever shown, yet Raiden, who had no enhancements, was able to not only dodge his attack, but counter with his own attack that killed Solidus.

You are also sooooo off-base with your comments about Raiden's sword. You're saying that because Armstrong broke it and Jack's sword never broke, it is obviously weaker. How could you possibly say this? Jack's sword has never been tested. It's sliced through mechs of unknown durability. So has dang near every other street levelers swords in fiction. Leonardo from the ninja turtles slices through bulletproof mechs like butter, but I'm not about to make an argument that his sword is better then Raiden's.

Back to Armstrong though. There is not a single being in Jack's universe with even a fraction of the strength Armstrong has. Armstrong's powers were completely designed to be an anti-samurai. Jack's sword has never ever ever ever been put to the test against someone even 0.00001% as powerful as Armstrong.

Raiden's sword however, has sliced through metal gears like it was passing through nothing. The slices defy all physics and have the Anime/manga ability to slice through things that are even bigger then the sword itself by a large margin. It's designed to cut at a molecular level. There is nothing to suggest Jack's sword does this. So it's got magic? What does that even mean? That it is instantly more powerful because of an unknown enchantment that was designed for demons, and may have zero effect on its structural integrity and cutting prowess? I would accept this if there was anything to justify it, but there isn't.

Raiden on the other hand, has even sliced through Excelsus which gave zero resistance to his sword. In the codec conversations, this MG was designed to be able to withstand cyborg ninjas. It was so much bigger, and so much denser, that it was intended to be able to withstand the punishment a cyborg can dish out, yet Raiden sliced it like his sword was passing through nothing but air. The problem with the Rays and Rexes during MGR, is that a small team of cyborgs could easily overpower them, and that is why Excelsus was built so much beefier, to withstand a whole squad of cyborgs, yet Raiden alone was too much for it.

Jack has nothing like this to boast for his sword, and his speed is not even as fast as Raiden's. Jack would be less then the fodder cyborgs Raiden slaughters by the dozens, in physicals at least, including speed.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden wins with easy

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Enemybird

@tparks:

saw the video. It's cool, but it's not like its unheard of speed for a street leveler.

It doesnt matter what you label Jack as, If he has shown that he is faster than Raiden then he is faster then Raiden. There is nothing to dispute.

In on my phone, so I can't post scans (and auto-correct is probably gonna change every other word I type) but that type of speed is typical for MGS universe. I tagged NickZ to confirm anything I say, since I can't back it up with scans at the moment, and NickZ is definitely credible when it comes to MGS.

I've schooled Nick Several times in metal gear there isnt anything about Metal Gear that he knows that i dont. I know Everything. He better not get involved or he'll get schooled again.

The speed jack showed is impressive, but that's typical for lots of street levelers, but it's rarely seen in most battles. Every other Jack fight is not anywhere near that speed, because it would be dumb to watch. It wouldn't be very cinematic to have a bunch of blurs that the human eye can't even follow in fights.

Raiden hasn't shown that speed. I mean blade mode is cool but has he ever moved while in blade mode or does he just stand still?Rhetorical question I am pretty sure he just stands still.

Take Solid Snake for example. He's defeated multiple enemies in less hen a second before as well. He didn't even use a one hit kill weapon like a sword either. Yet not all of Snake's battles are shown like this, because it would make for cut scenes that are not enjoyable, as you wouldn't even be able to tell what's going on, which is the same thing that happens with Jack. A single feat does not make him faster then Raiden, when every other feat is slower.

What are these arbitrary rules you're making up about cut scenes? That's nonsense . When has Snake ever done anything close to what Jack just did? You don't know Metal Gear like I do I promise. I can tell you he hasn't. This isn't about Solid Snake anyway. When has CYBORG RAIDEN shown he could do anything like that? Never... Jack is hands down faster.

But if we want to go by your logic that one feat makes him faster, then we can use the same logic with Raiden, and he is wayyyyy faster.

How many feats does it take to prove someone can move that fast? It takes a rational person one.

Go back to the Solid Snake feat, same thing as what Jack did. Now look at Vamp, who is faster then Snake. Snake does beat him, but that's because of reaction times and skill, but Vamp is overall faster in pure speed. However, Raiden matches this speed in a one on one fight with Vamp while wearing an inferior armor. This would imply that Raiden is much faster.

Even though you are wrong. I am not here to talk about Snake or White suit Raiden. White suit Raiden gets stomped.

Also look at Solidus, who was so fast that fire would erupt from his feat whenever he moved. He would move at speeds much faster then anything Jack has ever shown, yet Raiden, who had no enhancements, was able to not only dodge his attack, but counter with his own attack that killed Solidus.

Lol solidus created fire because of the friction created when his suit slid on the ground. Solidus has dodged bullets and reflected gunfire from Ray. Jack has dodged and reflected bullets as well.

You are also sooooo off-base with your comments about Raiden's sword. You're saying that because Armstrong broke it and Jack's sword never broke, it is obviously weaker. How could you possibly say this? Jack's sword has never been tested. It's sliced through mechs of unknown durability. So has dang near every other street levelers swords in fiction. Leonardo from the ninja turtles slices through bulletproof mechs like butter, but I'm not about to make an argument that his sword is better then Raiden's.

We don't have anything else to go by dude. Jack's sword has been battle tested how about you watch an episode of the show and get back to me. All i can say is Jack's sword has never broke Raiden's has.

Back to Armstrong though. There is not a single being in Jack's universe with even a fraction of the strength Armstrong has. Armstrong's powers were completely designed to be an anti-samurai. Jack's sword has never ever ever ever been put to the test against someone even 0.00001% as powerful as Armstrong.

Its not about strength, I know Raiden is stronger than Jack but the question is whether Jack can tag Raiden and cut through him he has shown that he is faster and his sword has been shown to cut through pretty much anything.

Raiden's sword however, has sliced through metal gears like it was passing through nothing. The slices defy all physics and have the Anime/manga ability to slice through things that are even bigger then the sword itself by a large margin. It's designed to cut at a molecular level. There is nothing to suggest Jack's sword does this. So it's got magic? What does that even mean? That it is instantly more powerful because of an unknown enchantment that was designed for demons, and may have zero effect on its structural integrity and cutting prowess? I would accept this if there was anything to justify it, but there isn't.

I know that but how does that help if Jack is faster and able to cut through him? Jack has done this... Skip to 5:05. Thats how the magic helps foo

Loading Video...

Raiden on the other hand, has even sliced through Excelsus which gave zero resistance to his sword. In the codec conversations, this MG was designed to be able to withstand cyborg ninjas. It was so much bigger, and so much denser, that it was intended to be able to withstand the punishment a cyborg can dish out, yet Raiden sliced it like his sword was passing through nothing but air. The problem with the Rays and Rexes during MGR, is that a small team of cyborgs could easily overpower them, and that is why Excelsus was built so much beefier, to withstand a whole squad of cyborgs, yet Raiden alone was too much for it.

Raiden had to cut through its armor first though. You make it seem like he just ran up to it and cut it in half.

Jack has nothing like this to boast for his sword, and his speed is not even as fast as Raiden's. Jack would be less then the fodder cyborgs Raiden slaughters by the dozens, in physicals at least, including speed.

No proof that raiden is faster.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Raiden rips up Jack.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many people on this site use ABC logic. Because Raiden can toss a Metal Gear he wins. No he doesn't Raiden has shown that he is durable from punches and Strong but he is lacking in the Speed department. he has also never shown high level resistance to blades which lead me to think Jack can tag him and cut though him which means game over.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: When you start off a comment talking bad about another viner, that's when I stop reading, which I did right there. It's not necessary at all, and I doubt anyone else will read past an attempt to start a flame war either.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Enemybird

@tparks said:

@enemybird: When you start off a comment talking bad about another viner, that's when I stop reading, which I did right there. It's not necessary at all, and I doubt anyone else will read past an attempt to start a flame war either.

No Caption Provided

I wasn't talking bad about him. I told him he was my favorite viner but whatever. Have a good day.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Jack beats Jack

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: I can't see how you think Jack could possibly beat Jack. Jack's done Jack compared to Jack.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By renamed040924

@tparks: You shouldn't debate enemybird, he thinks he's L from Death Note and claims to know everything there is to know about Metal Gear and nobody else is as good as him.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: You shouldn't debate enemybird, he thinks he's L from Death Note and claims to know everything there is to know about Metal Gear and nobody else is as good as him.

No Caption Provided
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength- Raiden

Speed- ???

Durability- Raiden

Skill- Jack

Weapon- Jack

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack Wank hit new highs lately. Who wants to argue it now :)

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both similar in terms of speed but Raiden has more durability and is overall way stronger so he outmatches Jack