Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By copete

Raiden from Metal Gear Series

No Caption Provided

vs every single character in Nolan verse Batman.

Each side has 1 hour prep. The fight takes place just outside Wayne Enterprise.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Raiden

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God why. Good god why.

Raiden flips aircraft carrier sized mechas with his hands, regularly displays supersonic reflexes, and ignores half ton anti-tank missiles to the face.

EVERYONE DIES.

Added Raimi verse Spider-Man characters.

Avatar image for callous_adherent
Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God why. Good god why.

Raiden flips aircraft carrier sized mechas with his hands, regularly displays supersonic reflexes, and ignores half ton anti-tank missiles to the face.

And you're putting him against the NOLANVERSE!?

EVERYONE DIES.

@copete said:

@callous_adherent said:

God why. Good god why.

EVERYONE DIES.

Anyone who isn't sandman dies horribly.

Anyone who is sandman gets glassed after a long fight because it's not like he can actually do anything to hurt raiden given that he no longer eats the same way we do or even breathes.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Raiden kills everyone besides Sandman

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden could use his lightning on Sandman and turn him into silica glass. Raiden will destroy everyone!

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baneofdemon22: @callous_adherent: correction he displays hypersonic reflexes. Raiden uses his lightning attacks indirectly actually. His body is not powered by electricity but the electrobytes help him repair. These type of repair bugs he has is the only thing that needs electricity so he beat sandman by just touching him. I have the feeling callous that you might be referring to the wrong Raiden or maybe you were talking about the part Raiden was able to produce lightning in mgs 4. This electricity part will only happen if he is able to enter a place that allows him to conduct electricity for example outer haven. Raiden's blade though still makes electricity and his punches, kicks, and sprints produce that as well but it was all because of the electrobytes all around him.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zaied

You could give every character in the Nolan-verse their own Tumbler or Batwing within the hour of prep and Raiden still wins here. lol

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By infantfinite128

@unknowzillagod: Yes, I just got the Platinum in MGS4, so that was the last thing in my mind. Thank you for the explanation! I didn't pay attention to the Rising story, because I got really bored of it, and ended up skipping the cut-scenes. Unlike many, I loved MGS2 Raiden, and at the time I played it, I wasn't a fan of the cyborg ninja stuff, except for Frank and Olga. I've warmed up to it much more after watching the MGS4 cut scenes for the first time since 2008. I still hate stuff like him whipping Metal Gear Geckos around with his legs though.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

You could give every character in the Nolan-verse their own Tumbler or Batwing within the hour of prep and Raiden still wins here. lol

what would tumblir do here lol

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden makes confetti out of everyone here while handcuffed. No chance anyone in the Nolanverse/Spidy has a chance.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

God why. Good god why.

EVERYONE DIES.

@copete said:

@callous_adherent said:

God why. Good god why.

EVERYONE DIES.

Anyone who is sandman gets glassed after a long fight because it's not like he can actually do anything to hurt raiden given that he no longer eats the same way we do or even breathes.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden stomps.

God why. Good god why.

EVERYONE DIES.

@copete said:

@callous_adherent said:

God why. Good god why.

EVERYONE DIES.

This.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Raiden soloes

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RetconCrisis

Raiden doesn't even need his HF blade; all he needs are his bladed high heels to win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden doesn't even need his HF blade; all he needs are his bladed high heels to win.

Barring Sandman, all he needs are his hands; he could literally pull everyone apart here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_johnathan: he can turn sandman into glass with his electric punches. His punches do make electricity if u ever played the game the part he was rapid punching senator.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@unknowzillagod said:

@lord_johnathan: he can turn sandman into glass with his electric punches. His punches do make electricity if u ever played the game the part he was rapid punching senator.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the OP was thinking. This guy was given better than even odds against all the people with powers in MoS.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/raiden-mgr-r-vs-general-zod-and-co-mos-1508522/

I'm pretty sure he could solo the majority of the MCU and X-men cinematic universes too (barring the telepaths.)

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I don't think Spiderman can even react to Raiden

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RetconCrisis

@ninjawarrior268: Yeah, by the time his senses warn him, he would already have a blade in him. I think MGS4 Raiden would be A LOT closer, and even so he was lifting ships.