Ooh, wow, this is really tough to call.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By slimj87d

I can't remember Morlun's resistance to sharp objects, he must have encountered some in wakanda.

Raiden is faster though, he perceives bullets in very slow motion.

What makes this hard for Raiden is how his tech works, his healing and power ups rely on gathering the energy from tech similar to his own which Morlun has none of.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

Ooh, wow, this is really tough to call.

Nice thread, looks even.

Thanks!

@slimj87d said:

I can't remember Morlun's resistance to sharp objects, he must have encountered some in wakanda.

Raiden is faster though, he perceives bullets in very slow motion.

What makes this hard for Raiden is how his tech works, his healing and power ups rely on gathering the energy from tech similar to his own which Morlun has none of.

Morlun has been stabbed but there has been context whenever he encountered stabbing weaponry (on panel). Shuri stabbed him through the chest with a spear while he was about to feed on T'challa (Morlun is vulnerable while feeding) all though he didn't seemed to care and he healed from it immediately, Peter stabbed him due to the other (the handbooks even imply that Peter wouldn't have damaged him otherwise), and I think he was shot and pierced while Peter poisoned him but I can't remember and he would have been weakened anyways so I don't think it matters.

As you said though it is likely he would have faced penetration weaponry against Wakanda, and also Morluns brother Daemos showed he was bullet proof:

No Caption Provided

So I would say Morlun has piercing resistance. All though Raiden can probably cut him to be honest.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Actually, this doesn't matter a lot. It just doesn't hurt him (Unless you are the host of The Other)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Actually, this doesn't matter a lot. It just doesn't hurt him (Unless you are the host of The Other)

Oh I know Morlun doesn't feel pain unless its from the other. But what I am saying is Raiden can still bypass Morluns raw durability with his sword IMO. Morlun can tank stabs due to his healing and since his kind don't feel pain but Raiden could cut his head off.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How fast is Morlun?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

1. Raiden is unarmed---Morlun 7/10
  2. Raiden has his sword- Raiden 9/10

It's all about dat sword IMO.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack the Ripper.

Lionhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morlun round one.

Raiden round two.

I thought Armstrong vs. Morlun was a toss up, tbh.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@beaconofstrength said:

How fast is Morlun?

He can blitz spider-man before spider-man can register his spider-sense. Keep in mind Peter has been able to sense sniper bullets after they are fired with spider-sense. So Morluns speed should be on par.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Morlum
  2. RULES OF NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: In terms of sheer reactions Raiden probably outclasses Morlun. His best reaction feat besides fighting spider-man who be swatting spears out of the air IIRC. And yea Peter reacting to the mach 3.5 bullet is possibly his best reaction feat (well that isn't PIS at least).

Morlun is more of a tank (a fast tank). Like when he went up against Wakanda he just walked through their defences and let them unload on him. Or in the above scans with wolverine he let wolverine stab him because he doesn't care, or when he fought Peter, Peter unloaded on him and Morlun let him and then told him "I'll tell your family you did your best". His durability allows him to tank nukes, and he was strong enough to catch a punch from Genis-Vell. He also has his life drain ability.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@jashro44: ugh, CV just ate up 2 posts in a row, so you may end up getting more than 1 notification, sorry. I'm just gonna repost my comment, again.

Their travel speed seems on par, but how fast can he react? I think I'll stick with Raiden for now, but I'm still unsure about round 1.

On a side note, how fast is Peter's reaction time? The best I've seen is him dodging a Mach 4 bullet, but I've been told he's reacted to faster.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Morlun wins this imo. I'll go more in depth later.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I doubt Raiden has that mystical presence he'd need to really do lasting damage to Morlun, but I'm sure I'll get spammed about monomolecular swords and all.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: ugh, CV just ate up 2 posts in a row, so you may end up getting more than 1 notification, sorry.

There travel speed seems on par, but how fast can he react? I think I'll stick with Raiden for now, but I'm still unsure about round 1.

On a side note, how fast is Peter's reaction time? The best I've seen is him dodging a Mach 4 bullet, but I've been told he's reacted to faster.

Don't worry I saw your comments an already replied LOL

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If Morlun is really a Hulk/Thor/Genis level powerhouse, then I guess Raiden can't really pulverize him with just his bare hands, so Morlun wins round 1 by default. I think.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Lol, sorry about that; CV has been really funky lately. But yeah, I think Morlun will take round 1 and Raiden takes 2. Thanks for the info.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If Morlun is really a Hulk/Thor/Genis level powerhouse, then I guess Raiden can't really pulverize him with just his bare hands, so Morlun wins round 1 by default. I think.

I hear that version of Genis is weaker than 616. He did fight Mastero hulk IIRC so he is strong. I don't really know where to place Morluns strength. Peter can survive his hits (I guess you can argue Morlun is just playing), and the handbooks rate him as a 20 tonner, but he is ripping adamantium netting (secondary adamantium likely) and than catching punches from Genis.

I just rate him as class 100 but not on hulks level. Solus even stated that uni-power spider-man would have likely been to much for Morlun to handle so I doubt Morlun is in that tier.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Lol, sorry about that; CV has been really funky lately. But yeah, I think Morlun will take round 1 and Raiden takes 2. Thanks for the info.

No problem.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Morlun isn't nearly as powerful as those guys.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 I'll go with Morlun

R2 the sword should be able to cut Molun, and possibly kill or incap him

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's reacted to Electro's electricity if you want to equate that to real electricity (most people don't).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength said:

He's reacted to Electro's electricity if you want to equate that to real electricity (most people don't).

I think he just aim dodges electros electricity. And Electro has stated he can convert his body into energy and move as fast as lightning.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@beaconofstrength said:

I think he just aim dodges electros electricity. And Electro has stated he can convert his body into energy and move as fast as lightning.

Dat spider sense tho

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come to this in a bit

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Raiden wins by throwing a million hypersonic one hundred tonner punches per second!!!!