Raiden vs Korosensei

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is one of the most peculiar but interesting battles I've ever made, and it's one I'm fairly certain has never been done before.

Combatants: Raiden (Metal Gear), Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom)

Conditions: Both in character, random encounter, no knowledge, win by kill or knockout

Battlefield: Atop the moving train Raiden first fought Sam on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Racob has spoken

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Koro-Sensei destroyed 70% of the moon and is Mach 20+ not to mention he can fly while Raiden can only leap.

Koro-Sensei stomps.

TheTrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koro-Sensei stomps. Its basically a mismatch. Raiden has no weapons that can even compete with Koro-sensei, not to mention this is a random encounter and people who have prepping for koro-sensei for damn near a year have barely been able to make him sweat. This includes the worlds best assassins. Mismatch.

hotcheetojuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A moon/planet buster vs a city block buster. Yeah koro sensei trolls him, raiden isnt even touching him he is much much slower

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koro Sensei wins.

However, there's something people should note about Assassination Classroom when it comes to powerscaling it. I'm guessing the people who say Koro Sensei is a moon/planet buster have not finished the series, because it's revealed at the end that Koro-Sensei didn't willingly destroy the moon, it was destroyed as an after effect of the experiments. And he was not actually going to destroy Earth willingly either, as March was just going to be when he detonated.