Raiden vs Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By MKF30

The OP also said BFR is allowed jas, thus Raiden can simply banish him.... 

It's not just a H2H fight...why don't people see this? If it was, obviously Hulk would win(while Raiden would awake or come back) Hulk would give anyone just about trouble in H2H outside of a few people, but really? Stop ignoring what Raiden can do please...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
But the fight also states in the OP, "BFR"  IS allowed if characters can do so, meaning Raiden can banish him....  and being as how he also stated fight takes place on Earth, which is where Raiden is his most powerful, he's more then capable of doing so...
Here is the problem outside 'banishing' Shinnok offscreen / panel, do you have any actual showing of Raiden banishing anyone? Much-less instantly? Or are you just making it up as you go along? 
Marvel Earth, a completely different reality. Which regardless if Raiden is most powerful in, he would still be turned into instant blood splatter from a thunderclap. 

you also have to realize that Raiden is like Clark Kent,  

No he isn't. 

"Spiderman among few others in that he HOLDS back a lot....you rarely if ever see him go all out..." 

Except we do see Spiderman, Superman, etc, go all out. 
Much like we've seen Raiden going all out and it resulted in his death when he blew himself to pieces again Onaga. 

" Yes, he fought Shinnok, killed millions leaving Earth into centuries of darkness and to rid him from the realms decided to banish him to Netherrealm....in which he was there literally almost forever until he was able to escape centuries later.... " 

Your point? 
You have yet to show Raiden actually banishing anyone outside an intro where he mentions doing it somehow to some guy who can't beat Subzero.

"You have to realize, this isn't "simply a H2H fight only" " 

It isn't. As the Hulk can literally clap and kill his opponent or smash him with a giant hammer.

"Raiden has other options, in fact technically more options then Hulk does.. " 

Raiden has more options you say? Well lets run through these options shall we?  

.Hulk is all strength and the angrier he gets the more powerful,  

True the Hulk's physical stats / abilities are tied to his anger. But the problem is, he already starts off high enough strength wise to one shot Raiden.

Raiden can teleport, 

A teleport? Holy smokes!  

electrocute people to death 

Electrocute people?! My God the Hulk is doomed, he's never been hit with lightning bolts or anything of the sort before from drastically more powerful element wielders! 

"heal people,"

HEAL PEOPLE?! MY GOD THE HULK IS DOOMED! 
I'm sure Cole from the first Infamous title would totally kick the Hulk's rear because he can pulse heal folks. 

"fly," 

I bet faster than fighter jets or rockets!

"banish, " 

Raiden don't need no stinking video of him banishing anyone! You said he can do it instantly and that's all that matters! 

"create portals," 

TO PUSH THE HULK THROUGH! 

"split himself into others," 

SO EVENTUALLY HE WILL WIN! RIGHT?!

"send messages thru time etc, etc...." 

Thats totally going to help him win this fight. Anyone else that says otherwise is nuts.

So are you ever going to link a fight where Raiden actually banishes someone outside saying he did it to shinnok in an intro video? So that we can have some idea of how this 'banish' move works. 

Or will I have to Void it?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By progenitorigin

My patience for mortals has worn thin. If I am to protect Earthrealm, I must punish those who would threaten it. The fool Shujinko had let himself be deceived into believing that he worked for a greater good. He was in fact an unknowing tool of a greater evil - one that had almost caused the destruction of Earthrealm. 

That Shujinko undid his mistake and destroyed the Dragon King is of no importance. Those who place Earthrealm in harm's way will pay with their lives.

Just for reference.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By jashro44
@progenitor: What exactly does this prove?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By progenitorigin
@jashro44 said:

Which? I'm posting information for Raiden because it's easier to find feats for Hulk.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By jashro44
@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:
Which? I'm posting information for Raiden because it's easier to find feats for Hulk.
Yea but what is Raiden doing in that feat exactly?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By MKF30

Prog's post is a Perfect example of how Light normal Raiden and Dark Raiden going all out are VASTLY different ^ lol... that's what it proves, and speaking as how both are bloodlusted, Raiden wouldn't have his morals holding him back.... 

Jash, Raiden is killing Shujinko now I'm sure you guys think he's a normal human being(far from it) Shujinko and Elder God powered Scorpion were factually the only two powerful enough to kill Onaga and destroy the Kamidogu(made by the Elder Gods) yet Raiden used his power and was able to kill Shujinko in his ending...

Isaac, yes  he is and why do you CUT off my quote? lol You're trying to be slick but it just makes you look biased even more with "Raiden is like Clark Kent..." without finishing what I said...good job but no. 

The rest of the sentence says, in the sense that he holds BACK! 

Next time, if you're going to quote, quote the whole thing please... and yeah, when they HAVE To go all out...Superman doesn't go all out half the time, I'm a big fan of him, I know this...as does anyone else who reads his stories.   Raiden does also, again MK9 he jobbers OFTEN....for different reasons. 

Yes, his abilities will help him in a fight against Hulk...but hey believe what you want man. 

Oh and even though I posted this like a million times already...here you go again but feel free to ignore it...I know you will anyway.  Video confirms Raiden taking out civilizations, millions, leaving Earth into CENTURIES of Darkness....with his battle against Shinnok, and to rid him he banished Shinnok to Netherrealm...thus no dumb panels needed....if you still deny this, or don't think Raiden "banished Shinnok" even after he said it, then you're beyond biased.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By isaac_clarke
@progenitor:  
I'm still wondering what it has to do with anything. I'm not entirely sure how long it took Raiden to pull himself together after blowing himself apart, but that isn't going to stop the Hulk from instantly one hit splattering him with any of his attacks.  

@MKF30
 said: 

No, you just don't understand what I said(for a while now)  Bloodlusted means pissed, goes all out...yes I get it, unfortunately when you're only going to see the glass half full and only Hulk's options and completely ignore Raiden's it's pointless to debate...  Raiden has morals unlike Dark Raiden....but if he went all out he'd banish or destroy Hulk one way or another....  

Post a video of him actually banishing anyone. Not saying he did. Now.
And destroy the Hulk how? By being his punching bag till the Hulk gets tired of killing Raiden?

I don't know who Thunder is, or death or blood but I can say the same thing about others in here who I won't name who clearly have multiple accounts yet "constantly back each other up with similar responces" and I know this given how they speak...so you're right, I'm not stupid...I also love hypocritical posts like that one, then you say I'm trolling lol... So apparently, if anyone agrees with me they're "random trolls" but against me, they're not? hmm I love the logic there. Then again, I've heard this argument before with other ridiculous accusations from others due to other beliefs so I can't say I'm surprised... Nobody's mocking, if they are they just prove they're trolling and will be dealt with via the mods...so I don't care.   

The two posters with under 10 posts on the previous page that compliment your posts like they are the best thing since sliced bread. The guys with an empty profile page. The ones saying Raiden is a God and will fry the Hulk, then turn around to praise your arguments. Who is backing up anyone here with similar responses? I don't think your stupid, I just think you play the part of a fool knowingly and are trolling

Oh it has nothing to do with agreeing with you. It's just painfully obvious that by some miracle these people suddenly show up to support your arguments with brand new accounts and announce how badly Raiden pwns Thor and the Hulk with his lightning frying them instantly. I think that is what really speaks for their true intentions. While I'm sure some people may have been supporting the Hulk are trolling over the past 11 pages, none of them came in as new users who worshiped the ground you walked on and think Raiden is unbeatable.

Lastly. Again, no mortal has kicked Raiden around....so not sure where you're getting these delusions from...  I already explained to you the deal with MK9's storymode concerning the ending as well as the Sonya fight where he was actually trying to help her, not fight her...if you can't see this then you're blind. But hey if you want to believe "Sonya can actually kill Raiden" be my guest....him allowing her to push him means nothing...notice he just put up a small shield of electricity yet it killed Liu Kang instantly....and he was HARDLY even trying or going all out...So if he could do that to Liu Kang, why couldn't he to Sonya? Oh yeah, because he didn't want hurt her maybe? It's called common sense. 

What Chi and Tsung are immortal wrecking balls of pew pew? These guys are for the most part, not even peak human or that skilled with their fighting ability, yet with a few slow flying magic skulls and fire brought down Raiden like a chump. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By progenitorigin
@jashro44 said:
@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:

Um, he's killing Shujinko, who was chosen as the Elder god Champion for Earthrealm.  Basically, he killed Earth's kombat champion because he was fed up with his mistakes and putting Earth at stake.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
Perfect example of how Light normal Raiden and Dark Raiden going all out are VASTLY different ^ lol... 

Isaac, yes  he is and why do you CUT off my quote? lol You're trying to be slick but it just makes you look biased even more with "Raiden is like Clark Kent..." without finishing what I said...good job but no. 

The rest of the sentence says, in the sense that he holds BACK! 

Next time, if you're going to quote, quote the whole thing please... and yeah, when they HAVE To go all out...Superman doesn't go all out half the time, I'm a big fan of him, I know this...as does anyone else who reads his stories.   Raiden does also, again MK9 he jobbers OFTEN....for different reasons. 

Yes, his abilities will help him in a fight against Hulk...but hey believe what you want man. 

Oh and even though I posted this like a million times already...here you go again but feel free to ignore it...I know you will anyway.  Video confirms Raiden taking out civilizations, millions, leaving Earth into CENTURIES of Darkness....with his battle against Shinnok, and to rid him he banished Shinnok to Netherrealm...thus no dumb panels needed....if you still deny this, or don't think Raiden "banished Shinnok" even after he said it, then you're beyond biased.

The rest of the words were right under and I just wanted to establish how completely and utterly wrong any comparison from Raiden and Clark is outside their dedication to protecting Earth and humanity.  
Raiden holds back? Cool, what is Raiden's full power output do again? I'm not saying Superman goes all out in every fight, but we've seen him and Spiderman go all out, much as we've seen Raiden go all out who didn't show the power output to hurt the Hulk.

How is healing or his extremely slow flight going to help him with the Hulk?  
Cole can do both in Infamous yet he won't be beating the Hulk and unlike Raiden he actually has some telepathy to back him up too and bigger lightning feats as far as I can tell. 
Your essentially listing random and pointless things that don't aid him at all in a fight with Nul. 

And I can continue to say I could care less about darkness of centuries, ect. Do I have to post the Thunderclap picture of the Hulk killing the smoke monster that was doing worse to planets of people?  
Because him doing something in the past that we can't even observe means squat in a fight.

So in other words Raiden has absolutely no showings of banishing anyone outside Shinnok OFF PANEL / SCREEN?  
So can you provide ANY information on how this supposed 'banish' functions or is it like Broly's galaxy busting attack that for all we know took him months to charge up or even use? Or was it banished in a more traditional sense of sending him away? 
Because I could just as easily claim he told Shinnok to go home and Shinnok did or it took Raiden a decade of charging up to banish anyone. 

In combat banish showing NAO!
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By MKF30

Well, hate to disappoint you but the only thing we agree on is that I'm not a fool and we both like comics, games etc, not perfect but then who is right? I'm not trolling, do you know what trolling is? I've modded other sites. I'm not trolling, trolling is what nick was doing insulting people without argument and that other user Spike in various topics... 

not posting logical facts or arguments like I have for MK characters...I'mmerely trying to get it thru to you why Raiden can win here...but I get now that you won't accept the facts about Raiden, what he can do etc and that "HULK RAGE"!! owns all....it's ok, I can tell you're a big Marvel guy.  I'm one of the few on this entire site that actually knows info about MK....a few others granted, but I think they said "yeah MKF, why bother these guys are clearly biased or know nothing about MK" which I've gotten ims from and you know what they're right but I guess there's a small window of faith I have that some of you guys will digest what I'm saying but I'm not going to hold my breath at this point...

Why do you insist on seeing panels showing so when a video which confirms it is clearly evidence? It's like me writing a book saying I beat this guy, that guy in arm wrestling yet you don't believe me because "you never saw it"  

Well, I guess that explains a lot concerning out current economy now since "seeing is believing" yes yes? And yet, we've seen nothing... 

lol  

And I'm sure Raiden can hurt or rid the hulk IF he went all out, so we'll just have to disagree there...Hell, Wolverine has hurt Hulk with his little claws, so I'm so sure a Thunder God can't do anything to him...when a low tier mutant has given Hulk a hard time... 

Wow, a smoke monster....you know smoke monsters aren't that impressive, from LOST to Marvel to even MK's smoke. Well, actually he's banished Shao Kahn back to Earth realm during MKDC's plot...via portal and zap into it, then shutting it...at the same time Superman heat visioned DS into Apocalypse... 

@progenitor said:

@jashro44 said:

@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:
Um, he's killing Shujinko, who was chosen as the Elder god Champion for Earthrealm.  Basically, he killed Earth's kombat champion because he was fed up with his mistakes and putting Earth at stake.
Sadly some people think Shujinko is just a human being...lol 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By nick_hero22
@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:
@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:

Shujinko wasn't the Elder God's Champion it was Scorpion they chose.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30 said:
Well, hate to disappoint you but the only thing we agree on is that I'm not a fool and we both like comics, games etc, not perfect but then who is right? I'm not trolling, do you know what trolling is? I've modded other sites. I'm not trolling, trolling is what nick was doing insulting people without argument and that other user Spike in various topics... 

not posting logical facts or arguments like I have for MK characters...I'mmerely trying to get it thru to you why Raiden can win here...but I get now that you won't accept the facts about Raiden, what he can do etc and that "HULK RAGE"!! owns all....it's ok, I can tell you're a big Marvel guy.  I'm one of the few on this entire site that actually knows info about MK....a few others granted, but I think they said "yeah MKF, why bother these guys are clearly biased or know nothing about MK" which I've gotten ims from and you know what they're right but I guess there's a small window of faith I have that some of you guys will digest what I'm saying but I'm not going to hold my breath at this point...

Why do you insist on seeing panels showing so when a video which confirms it is clearly evidence? It's like me writing a book saying I beat this guy, that guy in arm wrestling yet you don't believe me because "you never saw it"  

Well, I guess that explains a lot concerning out current economy now since "seeing is believing" yes yes? And yet, we've seen nothing... 

lol  

And I'm sure Raiden can hurt or rid the hulk IF he went all out, so we'll just have to disagree there...Hell, Wolverine has hurt Hulk with his little claws, so I'm so sure a Thunder God can't do anything to him...when a low tier mutant has given Hulk a hard time... 

Wow, a smoke monster....you know smoke monsters aren't that impressive, from LOST to Marvel to even MK's smoke. Well, actually he's banished Shao Kahn back to Earth realm during MKDC's plot...via portal and zap into it, then shutting it...at the same time Superman heat visioned DS into Apocalypse... 

@progenitor said:

@jashro44 said:

@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:

It funny how you call me a troll but everyone else thinks you are one. And you took that video way out of context Shao Kahn was trying to escape through a portal and Raiden shot him which merged him with Darkseid. You probably didn't think that no one would have watched the video or do you think we are all stupid. And MK vs DC is non canon so find a new source. And what has Shujinko that puts him above a normal human? OH NOTHING
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:

lol  

While I said you are no fool, you act the part of one on these boards and do so perfectly. 
I could care less about any modding on another site or how you insist your not trolling when your posting fact-less arguments that can't hold up at all. Much-less calling it logic. 
It has nothing to do with the "HULK'S RAGE IS ABSOLUTE!" law or anyone being a "Big Marvel Guy". It has everything to do with an argument that doesn't exist for Raiden as he regularly gets pummeled by characters no were in the Hulk's league. If you actually could prove what you say and didn't announce you go off your own personal beliefs of how powerful the character, then it would be a much better argument. 
Your posting of an intro about Raiden banishing Shinnok, then insisting Raiden can insta-banish anyone with a wink of an eye isn't factual.  

ban·ish  
       [ ban-ish ]   Show IPA verb  (used  with  object)
to  expel  from  or  relegate  to  a  country  or  place  by authoritative  decree;  condemn  to  exile:  He  was  banished  to Devil's  Island.
to  compel  to  depart;  send,  drive,  or  put  away:  to  banish sorrow.

It would be a completely different case if you actually had a video where he banishes someone in a fight, with some sort of magic look or something of the sort. 

It's basically you taking that word and working it into an argument. Which is dishonest.

For all I know all Raiden actually did was beat him in a fight and tell him he was banished, putting him in a magic cage with an electric egg timer or something. 
The Smoke Monster talked a bigger talk than Raiden did with his whole needing to gather an entire army to plunge any civilizations into darkness in his war with Shinnok thousands of years ago. 

You can keep insisting "RAIDEN IS AWESOME AND THATS WHY HE WINS!!!" all day, it isn't an argument. Neither is twisting what the character has said and giving him powers he clearly has not demonstrated. 
So the Raiden banishment argument is officially: 

Joining Raiden's lightning speed, planet busting power output and awesome flying speed arguments and the like.   
The Hulk wins in a horrible stomp.
Avatar image for dreams_of_death
dreams_of_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By dreams_of_death
@progenitor said:

My patience for mortals has worn thin. If I am to protect Earthrealm, I must punish those who would threaten it. The fool Shujinko had let himself be deceived into believing that he worked for a greater good. He was in fact an unknowing tool of a greater evil - one that had almost caused the destruction of Earthrealm. 

That Shujinko undid his mistake and destroyed the Dragon King is of no importance. Those who place Earthrealm in harm's way will pay with their lives.

Just for reference.

Raiden Frys hulk that right there proves it all you other hulk worshippers hate it to where you can't accept the fact that Raiden is like Jesus compared to the hulk and it just kills all you hulk fanboys. 

Raiden Frys Hulk.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By progenitorigin
@nick_hero22 said:
@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:
@progenitor said:
@jashro44 said:
Shujinko wasn't the Elder God's Champion it was Scorpion they chose.

It's been a while since i've played the game, but I think you're right, it was Scorpion.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By nick_hero22

This thread is pathetic
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By MKF30

Why do you always call others trolls without an actual logical argument?  No, nobody thinks I'm one only a few people who mean nothing to me... and resort to insults as oppose to an actual argument... stop trying to speak on behalf of everyone on the entire site when clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

This thread should be closed....clearly you don't get opposing perspectives as usual and just insulting or trolling now...

Isaac, believe what you want man. Raiden banishes Hulk for reasons I've already listed and proved and will win here since he's allowed to BRF. I never said Raiden wins because "he's awesome" so not sure why you're even saying that lol...

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#219  Edited By Final Arrow

shakes head...debating on a top quality level....