• 58 results
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

They fight in the middle of a warzone in Iraq. 

Snake its my turn to protect you
Snake its my turn to protect you
Raiden
Raiden

edited/fixed
edited/fixed

They start 100 feet apart. Raiden has ak47, his 2 katanas and silencer.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Reptilicus

MGS2 Raiden?

I'll give it to Captain. Everyone knows Solidus' getting beat was PIS. He outclassed Raiden in nearly every aspect.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By tg1982

What can Raiden do to Captain America? Captain America is physically superior to Raiden in every aspect. Giving Raiden an AK-47 and two katanas isn't going to do much in increasing Raiden's chances of winning. 

Captain America 9/10
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@tg1982 said:
What can Raiden do to Captain America? Captain America is physically superior to Raiden in every aspect. Giving Raiden an AK-47 and two katanas isn't going to do much in increasing Raiden's chances of winning.  Captain America 9/10

Are you serious? Raiden is a cyborg/ninja. he has cloak devices, and has some aweosme feats.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@tg1982 said:
What can Raiden do to Captain America? Captain America is physically superior to Raiden in every aspect. Giving Raiden an AK-47 and two katanas isn't going to do much in increasing Raiden's chances of winning.  Captain America 9/10

Also he back Outer Haven(Liquid's warship), which weighs hundreds of tons, with one hand.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Baltoro

Captain America pounds him to death physically.

gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gavinification

MGS4 raiden kicks caps ass what with being a crazy cyborg ninja. 
@Edgeworth_11: you might want to change the pictur to the mgs4 raiden to avoid the confusion.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By MrDirector786

If it's MGS4 Raiden, I think Raiden wins.
If it's MGS2 Raiden, Captain America stomps.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@MrDirector786 said:
If it's MGS4 Raiden, I think Raiden wins.If it's MGS2 Raiden, Captain America stomps.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tg1982

@Edgeworth_11
My apologies. I thought that it was Raiden from MGS2. If someone could fill me in on MGS4 Raiden, since I have never played it, I would appreciate it.  

As it stands now I still stand by my original post, regarding MGS2 Raiden.

And as I have no knowledge of MGS4 Raiden I am undecided.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc

Captain America wins this one. Easily.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jojjimbo

The good Captain wins/

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Just curious how Cap wins easily or wins at all? I am willing to listen to reasoning.
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gavinification
@tg1982: MGS4 Raiden was able to hold back outer haven while he only had one arm. 
He fought many geckos ,which are the semi organic metal gears. 
He killed vamp. 
He fought many frogs ,which are liquids elite soldiers, when he had no arms. 

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AMS

MGS2 Raiden dies horribly in almost a stomp like fight for Capt A, only MGS4 Raiden would make this a fight.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@AMS said:
MGS2 Raiden dies horribly in almost a stomp like fight for Capt A, only MGS4 Raiden would make this a fight.

Stop being a fan boy. How does Cap destroy him? MGS4 Raiden is more than a match.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should take this time to once again crap all over the continuity of Metal gear. 

Raiden stopping a few hundred ton ship in it's tracks using a dock as leverage was utter and complete crap. 

Raiden doing the spinaroonie with those walking mechs which likely was a ton or two a peice is utter crap. 

With either of those feats, he should be a complete monster. With the boat-stopping feat he should be on a level like the hulk. (who also shouldn't be able to stop that ship) 

Inconsistant and bad writing.
Nigel90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nigel90

captain america spite..

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By progenitorigin
@MrDirector786 said:
If it's MGS4 Raiden, I think Raiden wins.If it's MGS2 Raiden, Captain America stomps.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheFallenOne

Raiden stomps (metal Gear Solid 4). He is superhuman with his exoskelleton. He stopped 632 meters long battleship(hundreds of thousands of tons) and had only 1 arm in that time. That feat puts his strength anywhere between 1000 - 10 000 tons range.  

I can't belive what is this gone through. USers post and make case against certain character and yet they don't know anything about that character. In 2010 users at least did a little reasearch about characters before they posted, now we have example of posting by bias ...
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@TheFallenOne said:
Raiden stomps (metal Gear Solid 4). He is superhuman with his exoskelleton. He stopped 632 meters long battleship(hundreds of thousands of tons) and had only 1 arm in that time. That feat puts his strength anywhere between 1000 - 10 000 tons range.   I can't belive what is this gone through. USers post and make case against certain character and yet they don't know anything about that character. In 2010 users at least did a little reasearch about characters before they posted, now we have example of posting by bias ...

Amen to this.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@TheFallenOne said:

Raiden stomps (metal Gear Solid 4). He is superhuman with his exoskelleton. He stopped 632 meters long battleship(hundreds of thousands of tons) and had only 1 arm in that time. That feat puts his strength anywhere between 1000 - 10 000 tons range.   I can't belive what is this gone through. USers post and make case against certain character and yet they don't know anything about that character. In 2010 users at least did a little reasearch about characters before they posted, now we have example of posting by bias ...
Amen to this.

You can Amen it as much as you want, facts are that on this site fans comment by how much they like certain fiction. Here are most preferable fictions. 

1. DC/Vertigo(WildStorm included) 

ON the long, distant second place are 

2. Marvel/Image 

3. Hellsing(only exception of manga being preferable, but that's thanks to Scroedinger)/Street Fighter/Tekken/Mortal Kombat  

All other fictions are diregarded by auto, anime/manga hit the bottom tiers, especilally DBZ. For Korean mahva(comics) nobody heard.

I'm known as big Marvel fan here(and that's because i usually defend marvel characters when facing DC characters because Marvel charcters get underratted extremly in those fights), but when things are too much they are too much. 

Anyway i don't have a problem with preferable verses. I have problem with people posting random things and not accpeting the facts(majority of this site veterans has the bias problems). When I'm wrong with something i admit that, but since this site is full of fanboys, flame wars start, becuase it's far easier to deny something than to admit you're wrong. 

You can post the video from MGS4 when Raiden stops the Outer Heaven ship. Fanboys will start arguing with you that it doens't necesarry mean that he is stronger than Steve, they will even use the sword as a strong arhument: raiden had help with trusting sword into ground

They will start making FAN FICTION case for Steve 

Things work here like this 

Who the hell is Raiden ??? Steve is Captain America, i know who he is i like him so he wins !!!
Avatar image for whydoievenbother
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By whydoievenbother

i doubt even mgs4 raiden could win.  the whole thing with raiden holding outer haven was MAJOR PIS.  it's hilarious how he was able to do that yet he could only fight vamp to a stalemate.  he also nearly died against the frogs at the end of the game.  i know that he was armless but you'd figure someone that has a high level strength feat like that would logically be able to kick the heads off of any frogs or even vamp for that matter. 

that said, raidens mgs4 durability was pretty laughable considering that vamp was able to stab him and deflect/parry his sword with regular knives.  captain america can damage him.  he's a much better fighter and is less of a goof.  he has better speed feats.  raiden might be stronger but that outer haven feat was still complete crap.  i was kind of mad that they made raiden look like a klutz throughout mgs4 most notably when he got his sword kicked under him when he was break dancing on it. 

maybe when mgs rising comes out will see some more impressive and consistent showings. 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By progenitorigin

Raiden from MGS4 is mostly cyborg, meaning all of his strength comes from techno-organic power, immediately meaning he would be more powerful than peak Rogers, and trust me, i'm one of the biggest Captain American fans out there.  MGS4 Raiden is just too fast, and too strong, not to mention the scout training he received from the native americans that was mentioned during a codec talk with Otacon.  Even MGS2 Raiden would give a decent fight, he basically went through VR training of Shadow Moses and passed with flying colors, having been a killer since he was a boy in the child army.  Steve Rogers would most likely be able to take MGS2 Raiden because Steve has the shield, and Raiden's will wasn't what it would eventually be.  MGS4 Raiden would beat Captain America.
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By whydoievenbother

raiden is stronger but has no speed feats to match rogers.  rogers has literally paced faster then a bullet before which is something not even the cyborg ninjas of metal gear solid have done.  
mgs2 raiden would get decimated, he's no where near as fast or stronger or skilled.  it doesnt matter how much training he wnet through if he doesnt have the feats or showings to match up to rogers.  steve wouldnt need a shield to school mgs2 raiden.  and until mgs4 raiden has some speed and skill feats to match up to rogers, he loses. 

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By renamed040924

Ugh, so many fanboys! The fact is, MGS 4 Raiden>Cap>MGS 2 Raiden. MGS 4 Raiden was AT LEAST as fast and agile as Spider man, AT LEAST as strong as The Thing, and AT LEAST as skilled as Silver Samurai. You guys can say him stopping outer heaven was PIS all you want, but the fact is, it still happened. That was with a MAJOR adrenaline rush, so I'll put his strength a bit higher then Thing. MGS 2 Raiden on the other hand probably looses.

whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By whydoievenbother
@nickzambuto said:

Ugh, so many fanboys! The fact is, MGS 4 Raiden>Cap>MGS 2 Raiden. MGS 4 Raiden was AT LEAST as fast and agile as Spider man, AT LEAST as strong as The Thing, and AT LEAST as skilled as Silver Samurai. You guys can say him stopping outer heaven was PIS all you want, but the fact is, it still happened. That was with a MAJOR adrenaline rush, so I'll put his strength a bit higher then Thing. MGS 2 Raiden on the other hand probably looses.

mgs4 raiden was at least as fast and agile as spiderman.  what are you basing this off of?  as strong as the thing.  based on his pis feat?  if raiden was as fast as spiderman and as strong as the thing then he wouldnt have had so much trouble with vamp.  

it happened? ok well captain america has beaten namor before who's lifted millions of tons.  its pis but since it happened i guess its valid then right? 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I give Raiden my vote. The arguments for him stand on much stronger legs.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden stomps

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Raiden stomps.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MSG2 loses

MSG4 stomps

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MGS2 Cap Stomp

MGS4 Cap in a close fight.

MGR Raiden godstomp

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By micah007123
copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this old thread. MGR raiden lolstomps cap b4 he can process thoughts

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Khael

Raiden stomp

Is this even serious?

Manbro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MGS2 Raiden loses.

MGS4 Raiden would put up a decent fight.

MGR Raiden stomps. Heck, Edward Cullen can beat cap & he's way below Raiden in terms of speed, strength & durability.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manbro22: even MGS4 raiden would beat cap pretty easily