#1  Edited By Frisky4
Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know for a fact they're not getting past 5.

Also technically speaking, Kratos should be between the Hellsing duo and the DMC3 duo (likely higher, though i'll avoid stating that claim as i'm no expert on Kratos).

But yeah, Dante and Vergil for sure put the ninjas down. Pre-Schrodinger Alucard is gonna be a pain to kill, but Ryu's Ninpo should do the trick.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know for a fact they're not getting past 5.

Also technically speaking, Kratos should be between the Hellsing duo and the DMC3 duo (likely higher, though i'll avoid stating that claim as i'm no expert on Kratos).

But yeah, Dante and Vergil for sure put the ninjas down. Pre-Schrodinger Alucard is gonna be a pain to kill, but Ryu's Ninpo should do the trick.

Kratos, while stronger than most here, doesn't have nearly enough speed to contest with almost everybody else here, so that's why he's lower on the list.

What feats are so great from DMC 3 Dante & Vergil that the ninjas can't contend with?

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Keikai

Pick your soloing option, Dante or Vergil.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

Dante solos on round 5.

Care to prove it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Well for starters, DMC3 is where Dante first obtained Quiksilver... so there's that. To be honest Vergil (IMO) is kind of what tips the scales in the duo's favor. With his overwhelming speed, possessing Yamato (one of the most broken DMC weapons canonically, being able to cut through dimensions), and access to Devil Trigger, I just have trouble seeing the trio deal with him; on top of Dante as well.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely stops at 5

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Well for starters, DMC3 is where Dante first obtained Quiksilver... so there's that. To be honest Vergil (IMO) is kind of what tips the scales in the duo's favor. With his overwhelming speed, possessing Yamato (one of the most broken DMC weapons canonically, being able to cut through dimensions), and access to Devil Trigger, I just have trouble seeing the trio deal with him; on top of Dante as well.

How fast is Dante with quicksilver? How is Vergil's speed overwhelming to a guy who outpaced lightning? When has Vergil used the dimension cutting in battle, and what have they done with devil trigger that makes them impossible for the team?