Raiden (Mortal Kombat) vs Akuma (Street Fighter)

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By FourthDeity

Akuma easily

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Akuma wins after an interesting fight.

breakdown1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By breakdown1234

I say Raiden because I don't know a whole lot about Akuma.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Raiden fries Akuma easily. Akuma has no chance.

Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A guy who fights tougher foes vs a thunder god who has trouble dealing with mortals..

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@MKMarvelDCfan4life said:

A guy who fights tougher foes vs a thunder god who has trouble dealing with mortals..

You keep saying that, that Raiden has a tough time dealing with mortals, but every time you're only showcasing your ignorance of of MK. (Notice: I did not say you are ignorant). Raiden blood-lusted becomes lightning and fries Akuma until he is ash.

And who in SF is tougher than Raiden?

Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus said:

You keep saying that, that Raiden has a tough time dealing with mortals, but every time you're only showcasing your ignorance of of MK. (Notice: I did not say you are ignorant). Raiden blood-lusted becomes lightning and fries Akuma until he is ash.

Akuma. I'm even sure that Ryu and Ken(both normal) can beat Raiden. Raiden can't even save Earthrealm with a blink of his eye. And also, there are MK fanboys who are saying that Raiden can beat Thor

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@onilordasmodeus said:

Akuma. I'm even sure that Ryu and Ken(both normal) can beat Raiden. Raiden can't even save Earthrealm with a blink of his eye. And also, there are MK fanboys who are saying that Raiden can beat Thor

OK. Now I know you are trolling. Akuma is strong and I don't doubt that he'd give Raiden a good fight initially, but base Ryu or Ken can't compete on the real. Both are good and can hold their own, but against most MK's killers they are out classed.