#1 Posted by BigBossGamer (129 posts) - - Show Bio

No one is bloodlusted, morals on. this battle will take place in a crowded marketplace. the two were given orders that each other were a threat to humanity, so they begin to duke it out. Who wins?

Fighters

#2 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine stands a good chance vs this version of Raiden.

#3 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8181 posts) - - Show Bio

ima say raiden hes cooler in my opinion lol

#4 Edited by Jgames (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Raiden but that healing factor makes it difficult, I say Wolverine with a slight majority.

#5 Posted by acano (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with wolverine, Raiden has no real way of putting him down with Logan's hf. I'd say wolverine 10/10, but not after healing a good amount of damage.

Although to be fair I'm not sure of Raiden's feats as of mgs4, all I really know is he is an expert swordsman and has some superhuman strength/speed with the sword.

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (13799 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden disembowels him.

#7 Edited by acano (37 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by nickzambuto (13799 posts) - - Show Bio

@acano said:

@nickzambuto: But then Wolvie heals back good as new.

Regenerating an organ system is gonna take awhile.

#9 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@acano said:

@nickzambuto: But then Wolvie heals back good as new.

Regenerating an organ system is gonna take awhile.

Not according to Wolverine fans :/

#10 Edited by adhd_assassin (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigbossgamer: whose universe? if its the marvel universe, wolverine stands a fair chance against raiden( personally, i thonk raiden would win either way, but the whole adamantium is iddestructable gives wolverine a chance). if its the metal gear universe, i'd say raiden as the hf blade should cut through wolverines bones, giving raiden the curbstomp.

#11 Edited by SlimJ87D (10059 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Raiden is too fast for Wolverine. I think he's faster than Gorgan who beat Wolverine pretty easily.

Raiden would just have to sever a bunch of tendons to stop Wolverine from being able to move and slice his throat.

@acano FYI, this fight is not to the death, win by KO is sufficient.

#12 Posted by acano (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Sorry about the late reply (post limit), I missed that in the op, that's a good point. If it was to the death I'd stand by my point but after going through the comments I'm starting to think Raiden might stomp Wolvie with KO/incapacitation being viable. But could someone tell me some of his MGS4 feats?

#13 Posted by adhd_assassin (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@acano: i havent played in well over a year so i might not remember this clearly.

1. he held back outer haven, which was larger than a ww2 era battle ship

2. he casually blocked throwing knives that were being thrown by vamp, another meta human.

3. took multiple knives to the chest and barely noticed.

4. cut 3 suicide gekko so fact, you only saw the flash of his blade.

in mgr, he was still rocking his mgs4 body, so the following feats should still count.

1. ran fast enough to catch up to a train moving full speed and on the side of a building.

2. threw a metal gear ray over a hundred feet high, then jumped to catch up and cut it up some more.

3. ran on top of dozens of missiles that were shot at him to get closer to ray.

#14 Edited by adhd_assassin (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@acano: forgot to add, at the end of mgs4, raiden showed signs of electrokinesis, as he somehow summoned electric bolts to kill some of his foes.

#15 Posted by acano (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@adhd_assassin: Holy cow lol, what happened to the stealth genre. Anyways, you've convinced me lol, Raiden Majority.

#16 Posted by dondave (37973 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden in a tough fight

#17 Posted by adhd_assassin (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@acano: well, kojima wanted to differentiate raiden from gray fox, the original cyborg ninja. so he made him physically superior and gave him a completly different fighting style, making him more like a samurai than a ninja