Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha
No Caption Provided

Raiden (after upgrades) and his fellow companion, BladeWolf receives a mission to kill a target who has being erasing entire city's and populations in Italy. Raiden arrives there within 2 hours only to find out that the killer is actually Hulk, trying to fight the futuristic army.

Raiden don't think twice. Attack Hulk from behind only to slash his flesh and see him getting mad. Raiden an BladeWolf has the aid of the military to distract Hulk, otherwise they would become cheese. Who wins?

-Rainden and Bladwolf has all upgrades and possible weapons in the arsenal for this fight.

No Caption Provided
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rolldestroyer

if it's only raiden and bladewolf vs hulk then hulk wins, if he has the entire military backing him up then raiden wins.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

@rolldestroyer said:

if it's only raiden and bladewolf vs hulk then hulk wins, if he has the entire military backing him up then raiden wins.

I put him with Italy military because this would be a spite to Hulk lol.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Frocharocha said:

@rolldestroyer said:

I put him with Italy military because this would be a spite to Hulk lwol.

well then, italy nukes ftw

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Frocharocha

@rolldestroyer said:

@Frocharocha said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Didn't Hulk survived nukes before? lol.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Frocharocha said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Frocharocha said:

@rolldestroyer said:

yeah he did it once IIRC, though he can't survive multiple nukes or a thermonuclear. and in metal gear rising cybertechnology is common, so an army of cyber-soldiers and a pack of nukes along with raiden should do the job, though raiden dies.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

Hulk.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Frocharocha

@rolldestroyer said:

@Frocharocha said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Frocharocha said:

@rolldestroyer said:

yeah he did it once IIRC, though he can't survive multiple nukes or a thermonuclear. and in metal gear rising cybertechnology is common, so an army of cyber-soldiers and a pack of nukes along with raiden should do the job, though raiden dies.

Woudn't this destroy the whole Italy? So nukes would be the last resource.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Raiden

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SSJLozza

Raiden solos

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Frocharocha: last and only resource

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rolldestroyer

@UltimateHero0406: @SSJLozza:

how will raiden be able to defeat the hulk exactly? explain....

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: how else? Decapitation. Massive artillery to weaken hulk, raiden and bw do the rest.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@rolldestroyer: how else? Decapitation. Massive artillery to weaken hulk, raiden and bw do the rest.

Raiden ain't got strength to pull that off.

Not even army with adamantium artillery could put down the hulk.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rolldestroyer

@UltimateHero0406 said:

O i thought that you meant raiden alone could take this, yes it's concievable that with the military at his disposal they can win this, especially considering the technology in the metal gear universe.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk stomps

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Hulk.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate: The cyborg HF blades are specially designed to be able to cut through pretty much any substance. Some sort of energy barrier or something. But they are pretty similar to lightsabers in this way. I think they could damage the Hulk, especially after the railguns and such.

InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19  Edited By InfamousFish

I still say Hulk.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

Hulk can never ever even come close to tagging Raiden, who's a GREAT deal faster than even Spider-Man, more agile, and also has the skill to utilize that agility to it's fullest (Spider-Man, or hell even Captain America easily evade everything Hulk throws out). The H/F Blade cuts at the molecular level and easily chops up things of great durability, though never to Hulk's level. Raiden can definitely win given the scenario.

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By King_Bradley

Eventually Hulk is going to thunder clap Raiden's ass and send him flying over the horizon. Hulk wins via BFR

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

@King_Bradley said:

Eventually Hulk is going to thunder clap Raiden's ass and send him flying over the horizon. Hulk wins via BFR

Raiden has had bursts of speed faster than the human eye can percieve BEFORE his upgrades. Is it too much to say he can dodge a thunder clap? Regardless, he can tank it and just come back if needed.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@NeonGameWave said:

Hulk.

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Bradley

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

Raiden has had bursts of speed faster than the human eye can percieve BEFORE his upgrades. Is it too much to say he can dodge a thunder clap? Regardless, he can tank it and just come back if needed.

It's an AOE attack, it can't be dodged unless you can outrun the radius which in most cases is several miles, Gray Hulk is weaker than Savage Hulk and Quicksilver couldn't avoid his TC. And Raiden wouldn't be able to tank it, it's knocked Thing, Vision, Extremis Tony, Hyperion and Hercules for a loop, and this was only Savage Hulk.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

@King_Bradley said:

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

It's an AOE attack, it can't be dodged unless you can outrun the radius which in most cases is several miles, Gray Hulk is weaker than Savage Hulk and Quicksilver couldn't avoid his TC. And Raiden wouldn't be able to tank it, it's knocked Thing, Vision, Extremis Tony, Hyperion and Hercules for a loop, and this was only Savage Hulk.

It doesn't go full circle, all Raiden needs to do is clear like, 7 steps to Hulk's side.

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Bradley

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

It doesn't go full circle, all Raiden needs to do is clear like, 7 steps to Hulk's side.

Yes, it does go full circle. Deadpool issue 39, Hulk's thunderclap goes full circle and nearly destroys the entire town they were in. When he fought Hulkbuster Tony in Manhattan during WWHulk, it nearly destroyed everything in a several block radius.

Gray Hulk's thunderclap doesn't go 360 degrees which is expected since he's weaker than WWH and Green Scar, but considering that Quicksilver couldn't dodge it there isn't any hope of Raiden doing so.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

That is not enough to dodge the massive area effect of a thunder clap.You also have to take into account hulk has super human speed (which has really been showcased as of late) and he also has a healing factor on par with wolverine (which is why wolverine has had issues with him).

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By renamed040924

@King_Bradley said:

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

Yes, it does go full circle. Deadpool issue 39, World War Hulk's thunderclap goes full circle and nearly destroys the entire town they were in. When he fought Hulkbuster Tony in Manhattan it destroyed everything in a several block radius.

Gray Hulk's thunderclap doesn't go 360 degrees which is expected since he's weaker than WWH, GS and Savage, but considering that Quicksilver couldn't dodge it there isn't any hope of Raiden doing so.

Hmm, my mistake.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

That is not enough to dodge the massive area effect of a thunder clap.You also have to take into account hulk has super human speed (which has really been showcased as of late) and he also has a healing factor on par with wolverine (which is why wolverine has had issues with him).

He doesn't have the reaction time to match though. And it was enough to touch guys far far slower than Raiden.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: He has been able to catch missiles on a few occasions I believe (I know he has once). So he can react quite fast.

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Bradley

He was actually able to thunder clap missiles out of the air in his Savage days

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: He has been able to catch missiles on a few occasions I believe (I know he has once). So he can react quite fast.

Raiden hop scotched across a barrage of missiles to reach an airborne helicopter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: That doesn't really mean he is physically faster then a missile. All hulk really has to do is clap his hands. And how often does Raidain go for a decapitation right off the bat?

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Bradley

Well..I don't think anyone disputed Raiden being faster than Hulk

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

I agree Raidain is faster and more skilled I just don't think hulk isn't going to have time to react.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: That doesn't really mean he is physically faster then a missile. All hulk really has to do is clap his hands. And how often does Raidain go for a decapitation right off the bat?

Often. It's an entire gameplay gimmick of Revengeneance. He was called Jack the Ripper after all.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: I guess its possible he could win then.

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Bradley

@jashro44 said:

I agree Raidain is faster and more skilled I just don't think hulk isn't going to have time to react.

I think that, considering that Grey Hulk was able to tag Quicksilver with a thunder clap, than tagging Raiden won't be a problem. And this was Quicksilver in the 1990's and not his early days when he was barely 100mph and jobbing to Spiderman. And since Hercules and Red Hulk have been rocked by the thunder clap there isn't any chance of Raiden tanking it.

The very best he can do is last a while and avoid the majority of Hulk's haymakers until Hulk realizes he isn't going to tag him through conventional means and ends up waylaying the area.

@nickzambuto: Good game, if only the end boss wasn't the equivalent to a Saturday morning cartoon character

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

@King_Bradley: I agree he would take a majority due to the thunder clap all though it does seem possible Raidain could win.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By renamed040924

@King_Bradley said:

@jashro44 said:

I think that, considering that Grey Hulk was able to tag Quicksilver with a thunder clap, than tagging Raiden won't be a problem. And this was Quicksilver in the 1990's and not his early days when he was barely 100mph and jobbing to Spiderman. And since Hercules and Red Hulk have been rocked by the thunder clap there isn't any chance of Raiden tanking it.

The very best he can do is last a while and avoid the majority of Hulk's haymakers until Hulk realizes he isn't going to tag him through conventional means and ends up waylaying the area.

@nickzambuto: Good game, if only the end boss wasn't the equivalent to a Saturday morning cartoon character

Do you have any scans of the thunder clap doing sufficient damage to Hercules and/or Red Hulk?

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Bradley

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

@jashro44 said:

Do you have any scans of the thunder clap doing sufficient damage to Hercules and/or Red Hulk?

Hulk 24

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: I think the red hulk instance he is talking about is at the end of war of the hulks. Red hulk was weakened I believe (he gets weaker as the fight goes on instead of stronger). All though hulk has thunder clapped hyperion and hurt him and has thunder clapped with the force of a nuke before I believe (I would have to double check the last one).

No Caption Provided

Here theacidskull made a pretty good hulk respect thread

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/theacidskull/respect-the-hulk/87-85694/

There are more scans there.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By renamed040924

@King_Bradley said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

@jashro44 said:

Hulk 24

How exactly does a clap do more damage than a punch? I think the majority of damage was done through the loud noise created, which might not work on Raiden since he has no ears and all his senses are digital.

EDIT: I think that scan Jashro posted proves my point.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PsychoJack

As much as I like Raiden, the Hulk wins. Hell he had a tough time beating a nanomachine-enhanced Armstrong who was probably a 20-40 tonner.

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Bradley

@nickzambuto: No one stated that a thunder clap would do more damage than a punch, what has been stated is that thunder claps have been sufficient enough to harm [not one shot] Red Hulk, Extremis and Hulkbuster Tony, Hercules, Thing and Hyperion, and that they're generally unavoidable. A thunderclap includes both sound and a shock wave. Sound itself doesn't have any physical properties, it's a frequency, and what Jashro showed is that it would hurt characters like Hyperion because he has a degree of superhuman hearing and is more sensitive to sound. It's the same reason why Black Canaries scream injured Supergirl despite not sending her flying back or leveling the entire area like a thunder clap does, it's a secondary affect of the thunderclap. This part of the thunder clap, I agree may not hurt Raiden since he can probably block his auditory senses and negate frequencies.

The primary effect is the actual shock wave which would send him flying regardless of his ability to hear, a shock wave is actual energy that has physical properties hence why it's capable of leveling towns and several city blocks. Rulk's ability to hear didn't send him flying into the Lincoln Memorial, the fact that he can be physically affected did. It's no different that getting punched, it's a physical attack. And since Raiden isn't as strong or as durable as any of the characters listed above, even if he did survive an initial thunder clap [which is highly unlikely] it's going to f*ck him up to the point where he won't be able to continue.

@PsychoJack said:

As much as I like Raiden, the Hulk wins. Hell he had a tough time beating a nanomachine-enhanced Armstrong who was probably a 20-40 tonner.

Armstrong, even though he was a cartoon character was probably a multi class 100 tonnor since Raiden himself could toss Ray's which weighed several hundred tons. Unless they were a new prototype which weighed significantly less.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By renamed040924

@King_Bradley said:

@nickzambuto: No one stated that a thunder clap would do more damage than a punch, what has been stated is that thunder claps have been sufficient enough to harm [not one shot] Red Hulk, Extremis and Hulkbuster Tony, Hercules, Thing and Hyperion, and that they're generally unavoidable. A thunderclap includes both sound and a shock wave. Sound itself doesn't have any physical properties, it's a frequency, and what Jashro showed is that it would hurt characters like Hyperion because he has a degree of superhuman hearing and is more sensitive to sound. It's the same reason why Black Canaries scream injured Supergirl despite not sending her flying back or leveling the entire area like a thunder clap does, it's a secondary affect of the thunderclap. This part of the thunder clap, I agree may not hurt Raiden since he can probably block his auditory senses and negate frequencies.

The primary effect is the actual shock wave which would send him flying regardless of his ability to hear, a shock wave is actual energy that has physical properties hence why it's capable of leveling towns and several city blocks. Rulk's ability to hear didn't send him flying into the Lincoln Memorial, the fact that he can be physically affected did. It's no different that getting punched, it's a physical attack. And since Raiden isn't as strong or as durable as any of the characters listed above, even if he did survive an initial thunder clap [which is highly unlikely] it's going to f*ck him up to the point where he won't be able to continue.

Just seems strange that Hulk would choose to thunder clap Rulk rather than just punch him, which would do a LOT more damage. But I guess it's just a matter of Hulk trying that before Raiden guts him.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By Rumble Man

Only chance is to kill hulk before he gets madder, HF blades cut at molecular level (weakens bonds)

Has big green ever survived decapitation?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk stomps,,this is a joke,,raidens speed isn't winning this fight lone,,he's not strong enough to put hulk down,,and hulk has tagged quicksilver so it's arguable he could to him too.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Frocharocha

@Bane_of_sith said:

Hulk stomps,,this is a joke,,raidens speed isn't winning this fight lone,,he's not strong enough to put hulk down,,and hulk has tagged quicksilver so it's arguable he could to him too.

Strong not. But his sword may be able to tear Hulk flesh to pieces. But we may not know. But Raiden speed is very important here. He can deflect bullets lol.

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Bradley

@nickzambuto said:

@King_Bradley said:

Just seems strange that Hulk would choose to thunder clap Rulk rather than just punch him, which would do a LOT more damage. But I guess it's just a matter of Hulk trying that before Raiden guts him.

Hulk thunder clapping Rulk was more to add insult to injury since Rulk had some fixation on proving he was stronger than Hulk was.

Armstrong was no selling Raiden's own HF Blade, and eventually broke it, even when he received Sam's blade it still took him a while to beat him and eventually impale him.

On the other hand, Wolverine, even though he's no where near as strong as Rising Raiden is, has injured characters who are leagues stronger and durable than Armstrong is which just proves his claws are a much more effective weapon than an HF Blade is.

Wolverine admits that he's having difficultly cutting Hulk

No Caption Provided

Even if Raiden could slash the Hulk, he wouldn't cut through him as if he were butter like you're implying. Any damage he does would be regenerated in seconds, and as far as decapitation goes Hulk would regrow his head since his DNA controls his healing factor and not his brain. On top of that She Hulk has survived decapitation