Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Rules:

Rai is at full strength and his life force is completely restored. He is unsealed and has unrestricted access to the entirety of his powers, as well as Ragnarok (the Lord's Soul Weapon).

Feats for Rai (scroll down).

Speed is equalized.

Morals on/in character.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@homicidalmaniac: I highly recommend it. The story progression is somewhat slow, but overall the plot is great and interesting, and it has very funny moments, badass characters, and great action scenes.

It also has some of the best art quality I've seen in any manga or comic or webtoon (the art is meh at first, but it gradually gets fantastic).

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By roronuffy

Until the one punch man even has to try or at least get scratched or something it's hard not to pick him over everyone. I haven't read that in a while but the last time he was basically superman and exploded mountain sized monsters with one punch, so him until he shows any sort of weakness.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until the one punch man even has to try or at least get scratched or something it's hard not to pick him over everyone. I haven't read that in a while but the last time he was basically superman and exploded mountain sized monsters with one punch, so him until he shows any sort of weakness.

Rai has never actually even been significantly injured either. While he was dying and extremely, extremely weak (this was because whenever he uses his powers it drains his life force;that's his only known weakness) he was still tanking/blocking with one hand attacks that were completely obliterating multiple mountains, tearing apart enormous forests and shaking an island and causing storms and waves. These attacks were so powerful that the energy of the shockwaves it released prevented satellites from being able to view the surrounding area. In fact, Rai blocking powerful attacks with one finger is as big of a gag as Saitama one-shotting enemies.

Rai's main power is Blood Fields - he can summon tornadoes of magical blood created from his very soul that can wipe people from existence, soul and body, as well as shake entire countries and dispel an electromagnetic barrier that kept a rather large nation (1,000,000 square miles+) completely invisible, even from satellites. Inside of a blood field, Rai has complete control over any creature that has blood, allowing him to negate mind control, weaken powers to the point of negation, as well as enhancing his own abilities.

He also has energy manipulation, and can create force fields capable of absorbing energy, including physical force.

Scroll down and look at his feats.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: as of now OP man in a single punch

I still don't think he's getting one-shotted.

What is Saitama going to do to counter a Blood Field? How does he avoid getting erased from existence? Rai can create Blood Fields instantly, and he hasn't shown a limit on how big he can make them, or how many.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: down what's Rai going to do against a punch from OPman that's Air Force is equivalent to the power of a massive meteorological event

He just doesn't have the feats to stop that punch and it is demonstrated that the Bloodfield is not completely invincible given enough force it can be broken and considering 0P man is FTL he's not going to be throwing one punch he's going to be throwing thousands of them Rai is strong there's no doubt about that but 0P man has more power than even Rai can handle

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: I'm not disagreeing with you I'm just saying OPM has delivered mountain shattering punches all while being depressed that he never even has to put forth any effort. That being the case we don't know his upper limits, continent or planet or possibly multiple planet shattering? We just haven't ever seen his lower mid level abilities, not to mention upper level, and that's why I don't want to say OPM would lose.

I think a better fight would be against a full powered kagura from Naruto because she also can do planetary level destruction but she is not as sturdy as Rai so that's maybe not the best match either

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Sorry to say OPM would lose that fight she would just drop him off in lava world and chil for a few centreys in a different dimension till OPM dies of old age

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for visibility for Rai, more people should know about him, but I'd side with Saitama.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Isn't Rai Immortal?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

Isn't Rai Immortal?

In the sense that he can't die of natural causes? Yes. But his powers drain his life force..so he can still perish.

Rai mind controls OP-Man into killing himself.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Rai's goto move is telepathy, making their mind restrict their body's movements. But it could be argued it's never worked on any one as strong. Also Rai will not fight for himself, so incharacter for him to start defencive & he won't win going that route.

GrafD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rai wins via TP

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I meant a better fight for Rai not OPM. Also from what we've seen I doubt lava would effect OPM

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM most likely. He would blitz this guy to oblivion with his "Infinte Clones".

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Ya that I forget the names of his so called techniques that he uses.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: no answer for mind controlling Saitama into killing himself or wiping his memories.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SightlessReality

@etheral_dreams: If the guy has that power and you made speed equalized then wouldn't that mean you made this intentionally as a stomp for that character? This what typically happens in such a situation.

And there's only speculation on whether Saitama is immune or resistant to mind control due to his training.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: The thing is we don't know Rai's durability limit like we don't know Saitama's strength. I thought it would be interesting.

Anyway people still say Saitama. I'm either way, I just wanted to use Rai.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Saitama, we have yet to see him hurt or struggle. Rai's living off borrowed time and can only exert himself so much before he runs out of energy and die.

Sure the Noblesse is really powerful and the strongest dude in his manga, but he isn't OP like Saitama is. I mean One Punch Man might as well be invincible from all we've seen

Iju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Iju

i still think the OPM would win simply because he's a gag character. however, MAD respect for you for the rai rep. sometimes i feel it's only me that cares about nolesse.

Iju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Iju

@sunman: it's manhwa/webtoon, not manga.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telepathy or bust.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rai tps him

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#30 higherpower  Moderator

Slow brick character vs Slow hax character. Take your pick.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By P24fre-re

In New manga saitama is immune to TP, mind and soul hax

Johan14376

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Johan14376

@cjdavis103: well rai has hemokenesis, once he bursts saitamas coronary arteries, Saitama dies as his heart will stop functioning. Even if it takes time for Saitama to die, rai can handle that much, after all he was able to kill two family leaders when he was at his weakest. We cannot ignore that nobles were the ones called gids, and the family leaders are the strongest nobles, other than the lord or the noblesse. Killing two of them with 0.01% power itself is a big feat, it wud be like naruto defeating kaguya and hagoromo in his kid form