#1 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully this one is better.

#2 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro should not have much trouble here.

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7670 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro Stomps.

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper: @Mr_Ingenuity: Is Clor really that weak that he can't compete with Byrne's Bizarro?

#5 Edited by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: The only reason the Normal Thor has a shot with the real Superman is that Superman fights like a boy scout, and holds back. Bizarro doesn't.

#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor collided with Byrne Bizarro, what would happen?

#7 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Hummm. I could almost call it 50/50.

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper: Low opinion of Thor or high opinion of Superman?

When Bizarro rammed Superman, he exploded into dust which cured Lois' sister's blindness.

#9 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I think it is a pretty reasonable assessment. Lets try not to drag it off into another Thor/Superman debate though.

#10 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Ragnarok stomp half of Asgard....he was like Thor...except went all out. I'm going with him 6/10. Also, isn't Ragnarok a Cyborg and Bizarro from an alternate universe that creates clones of him over and over again.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#11 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: I was under the impression that Tony Stark cloned Thor. The Bizarro that I'm using for this thread is the one from Byrne's run on Superman. He was an imperfect clone made by Luthor's scientists.

#12 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Floopay: I was under the impression that Tony Stark cloned Thor. The Bizarro that I'm using for this thread is the one from Byrne's run on Superman. He was an imperfect clone made by Luthor's scientists.

Ah, I'm unaware of that version. Hank Pym actually cloned him, and he was enhanced with Tony Stark's technology.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Oh, that Bizarro, well that one MIGHT actually lose.

#14 Posted by Saren (25891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Didn't Ragnarok stomp half of Asgard....he was like Thor...except went all out. I'm going with him 6/10. Also, isn't Ragnarok a Cyborg and Bizarro from an alternate universe that creates clones of him over and over again.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He was curbstomped by the real Thor, curbstomped by Hercules, and wrecked by a team of Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Wolverine. I fail to see how Bizarro could possibly lose barring punching himself in the face repeatedly.

#15 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Ah, I'm unaware of that version. Hank Pym actually cloned him, and he was enhanced with Tony Stark's technology.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That was a Skrull I believe.

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Rags

#17 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro beats the crap of Ragnarok...

Ragnarok has never been on Thor League, he had his ass kicked by Hercules (One Shot), Thor (One Shot), The New Avengers and The Initiative had a good fight against him, he is nowhere like Thor.

@MisterWhisper said:

The only reason the Normal Thor has a shot with the real Superman is that Superman fights like a boy scout, and holds back. Bizarro doesn't.

They haven't fought in a "canon" fight.

#18 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

#19 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

BIZ

#20 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Ragnarok's best feat is...shooting a charging Goliath in the chest?

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: I was under the impression that Tony Stark cloned Thor.

It wasn't an actual clone. It was a cyborg. Hercules revealed this when he destroyed him in Civil War.

#22 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock I thought that it was a clone/cyborg hybrid like Floopay mentioned? I distinctly remember them asking what kind of man Tony Stark was for keeping Thor DNA around, saying he took it from the very first Avengers meeting.

#23 Posted by Freefa11 (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read Civil War, but from what I recall seeing in Thor's mag, Ragnarok had some trouble taking out Volstagg.

#24 Edited by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11: Ragnarok got his ass kicked by the New Avengers (Spider-man, Wolverine, Dr Strange, Mockingbird, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Ms Marvel and Luke Cage) in the issue 21 , and they are nothing compared to Bizarro.

#25 Posted by ripcurl (535 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bizarro is much closer to Superman in terms of power than Ragnarok is to Thor.

Plus, Bizarro is completely organic, Ragnarok is part machine.

#26 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizaro has similar power to Superman without as good a brain.

While Ragnarok is a poor mans copy of Thor that Hercules beat the crap out of.

#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17712 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He was never enhanced, merely cloned from a simple strand of hair. Thor had absolutely no trouble disposing of him and neither did Hercules, I don't see why Bizarro would either.

#28 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
Me kill Thor. Thor very grateful! Scream with happiness!
#29 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro should win rather easily.

#30 Posted by karrob (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@MisterWhisper said:

#31 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9956 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW said:

#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He was never enhanced, merely cloned from a simple strand of hair. Thor had absolutely no trouble disposing of him and neither did Hercules, I don't see why Bizarro would either.

He carried a copy of Mjonlir, I was under the impression that was what was the primary source of his powers, so I assumed that's what I meant by enhanced by stark tech.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro stomps.

#35 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

#36 Posted by oge321 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro is the opposite of Superman right? What does that mean exactly? I know he still has super strength and is hard to beat so what exactly changes?

#37 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizzaro is pretty close to Supes and doesn't hold back, Ragnarok however, is nowhere near Thor. Bizzaro stomps here.

#38 Posted by Thorion88 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

Me kill Thor. Thor very grateful! Scream with happiness!

^Agreed.

Bizarro rips apart Ragnarok and drives him into the sun for fun.

#39 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro.

#40 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

Ragnarock may share his dna but he is a pale reflection of the true thunderer

#41 Posted by Oni_Bane (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: The only reason the Normal Thor has a shot with the real Superman is that Superman fights like a boy scout, and holds back. Bizarro doesn't.

Well this is completely false. Thor has a chance fighting Superman because he uses magic and carries around one of the most powerful weapons in the MU. Not too mention his superior h2h combat skills.

#42 Posted by Glarinetta (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro. I'm huge Thor fan, but Ragnarok is so much weaker than Thor and Bizarro is stronger than Super.

#43 Posted by Silverrings (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

Ragnarok wasn't that impressive. Bizarro's got this, seeing as he seems more equal to Superman than Ragnarok does to Thor.

#44 Posted by Wolverine08 (43590 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro.

#45 Posted by BeaconofStrength (5961 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Ragnarok never was too impressive, although I haven't read him in Dark Avengers.