Ragdoll & Toad v Sabretooth & Wolverine

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime
Ragdoll & Toad are out in Yellowstone National park for some R&R..Unknown to them Mr Sinister has framed them for the murder of Prof X..
Wolverine & Sabretooth take it upon themselves to hand out their own form of justice instead of bring the duo back to face the authority.
Rules - Ragdoll & Toad only find out about the murder 30 minutes before the deadly duo arrive & agree its no use in trying to expain the situation to whoever arrives to bring them in so head deep into the forest..
Wolverine & Sabretooth are both Bloodlusted..(Boneclaw only)
Toad cannot spit Venom unless 5 foot away from a foe..
Who Wins?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Wolverine and Sabretooth.  A bloodlusted version of Wolverine or Creed could easily take either, IMHO.  Ragdoll is weak to cutting/stabbing damage, and both have the speed to close the distance against Toad.  Wolverine admitted he was put in a tough spot against Toad because he got sloppy.  Since they're bloodlusted, the same won't happen here.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Team 2 slaughters them

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Video_Martian

Sabertooth and Wolverine win

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15

IIRC Toad have already lost to Logan before. 
I don't know much about ragdoll so i'll take k4tz's word and say that he will lose. 
=]

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

Ok heres my thinking on this scenario.
Ragdoll & Toad after finding about The death of Prof X & that they have been framed start heading deep into the forest.Toad tells Ragdoll to expect the worse & probably all the X-Men roster will shortly be on route to Yellowstone Park..
Ragdoll & Toad probably think the best plan of action is to hide & if found try & reason with the X-Men..
Toad decides to hide in some brush/mound of dead leaves while Ragdoll climbs up the biggest redwood.. 
30 minutes later the Duo appear..While peeking threw the leaves Toad knows ASAP there is no chance of trying to talk with the duo as he knows they are out for the kill..& much to the surprisse of Ragdoll jumps out to attack..Ragdoll take this moment to attack too jumping out of the tree & landing on Sabretooth knocking him to the ground..
if Ragdoll can end it soon by putting his mighty bear hug on Sabretooth then he joins in the battle to help Toad out with Wolverine..Big If :-)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Chaos Prime:
That's a rather big if, also potentially underestimating the duos enhanced senses and reflexes.  Creed also could bite Ragdoll if he's in a position where he can't slash/stab.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chaos Prime

@K4tzm4n No dought its a huge task but imo Ragdoll can stop either Logan or Sabre if he gets the big hug on them..& Like them both he has a killer bite too :-)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Chaos Prime said:
"@K4tzm4n No dought its a huge task but imo Ragdoll can stop either Logan or Sabre if he gets the big hug on them..& Like them both he has a killer bite too :-) "

However, unlike his feral foes, he doesn't have a healing factor ;)
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By Strafe Prower
@k4tzm4n: From what I have read though, Wolverine and Sabertooth usually try to tank damage and force their way to their opponent, which Ragdoll could use to his advantage. Also factor in Ragdoll's stealth and I could see him taking one of them 4/10 times or more.
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GreenLantern555

Team two slaughterstomp.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @k4tzm4n: From what I have read though, Wolverine and Sabertooth usually try to tank damage and force their way to their opponent, which Ragdoll could use to his advantage. Also factor in Ragdoll's stealth and I could see him taking one of them 4/10 times or more. "
Ragdoll has no way of getting the drop on either member of team X.
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Billdevil

Healing factor trumps all. Team 2

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @k4tzm4n: From what I have read though, Wolverine and Sabertooth usually try to tank damage and force their way to their opponent, which Ragdoll could use to his advantage. Also factor in Ragdoll's stealth and I could see him taking one of them 4/10 times or more. "

1) What Morph said. His stealth simply doesn't compare to characters Wolverine and Creed have hunted.  Then there's also their enhanced senses. 
2) Wolverine and Creed are also more durable than the foes we've seen Ragdoll crush (he didn't crush the guy in the mech suit, only restrained him).  He also did nothing to fight back and was, quite frankly, a coward.  I doubt Creed or Wolverine would act in the same manner, especially since they can inflict cutting/stabbing damage. 

Honestly, even at their absolute A game, I can't see team 1 taking a win, especially because team 2 is bloodlusted.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_: How so? I know they have great senses, but Ragoll has prep here and could hide his scent via various things in the forest, seeing as Toad knows about their senses. Also, I'm sure Ragdoll would enjoy covering himself in some unknown liquid LOL
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_: How so? I know they have great senses, but Ragoll has prep here and could hide his scent via various things in the forest, seeing as Toad knows about their senses. Also, I'm sure Ragdoll would enjoy covering himself in some unknown liquid LOL "
It requires true stealth mastery both in scent suppression and ninja training to eliminate any possible sound for someone to sneak up on either member, and even then, the only two people I have ever seen do that are Daken, and the Gorgon. Neither comparable in terms of stealth to Ragdoll, who, quite frankly, utizilizes his unconventional skills to penetrate an opponent's defenses, but never had to to consciously eliminate aspects such as scent, or sound. He's good as far as stealth goes against regular humans, but these two are far above that. Wolverine can casually detect people in cities, through a variety of scents, despite the distance being many blocks away. There is no real way around that, unless Ragdoll has proved his stealth mastery to be at such a high degree. Which I've never seen him do.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_: @k4tzm4n: You 2 are correct. I simiply was playing devil's advocate. It seems there is no way around this. Team 2 ftw.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_: @k4tzm4n: You 2 are correct. I simiply was playing devil's advocate. It seems there is no way around this. Team 2 ftw. "
Kudos good sir.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_: @k4tzm4n: You 2 are correct. I simiply was playing devil's advocate. It seems there is no way around this. Team 2 ftw. "
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
He He only joking :-) it is a huge task for Toad & Ragdoll..Quess i should have added more prep no healing factor & a couple of Adamantium blades for Ragdoll :-)
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Chaos Prime: LOL