Raditz and Nappa vs Naruto

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How powerful is Kaguya?

Strong enough to atomize dimensions containing at least one planet..

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm then Nappa and Raditz destroy everyone but planetary tier characters.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@princearagorn1: Dang, so like when Vegeta arrived on namek level? How'd they take her out? Lmao**

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sun-Wukong

Honestly BOZ Goku vaporizes him easily let alone Raditz or Nappa.

Oh naruto verse I see, yeah they still solo. All of them are nothing, Kayuga is a problem but both should vaporize her.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: eeeeeehhhhhhhh

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is the only problem, she can beat Nappa and Raditz by BFR, besides her, Nappa and Raditz can take down most of the narutoverse with a oneshot, and the high tier with some effort.

Nappa and Raditz have power output advantage and speed advantage.
Raditz is moonbuster+ and is near lightspeed
Nappa is moonbuster++ and around FTL by a bit.

beside Kaguya, the top tier characters in Narutoverse are barely moonbuster level, and has nowhere near lightspeed.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto isn't going to soak up Nappa's two finger attack.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep mentioning nappa two fingers of death? That's not even his strongest attack. I know it looks devistating and all, but nappa's mouth beam is his strongest technique. But who am I kidding? this is dumb comicvine logic.

And no, Kaguya can't beat nappa or raditz. BFR isn't a viable tactic like many of you run to. She never has used BFR to not fight someone. The only reason she seperated naruto and sasuke was to keep from being sealed. Nappa and raditz don't have that power for her to be afraid of.

Also, she has to grab and pull them through to a different location and we all know that's not happening. She gets easily vaporized.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: That's why people keep mentioning it. Because it's not even his strongest attack. And he still solos naruotoverse with it

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why do people keep mentioning nappa two fingers of death? That's not even his strongest attack. I know it looks devistating and all, but nappa's mouth beam is his strongest technique. But who am I kidding? this is dumb comicvine logic.

And no, Kaguya can't beat nappa or raditz. BFR isn't a viable tactic like many of you run to. She never has used BFR to not fight someone. The only reason she seperated naruto and sasuke was to keep from being sealed. Nappa and raditz don't have that power for her to be afraid of.

Also, she has to grab and pull them through to a different location and we all know that's not happening. She gets easily vaporized.

@juzacloud: That's why people keep mentioning it. Because it's not even his strongest attack. And he still solos naruotoverse with it

This.

de65gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By de65gy

This is dunmb. Naruto verse would smash those two sayains. Narutoverse wins!!!!1

No Caption Provided
MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@princearagorn1:

Yeah, no. Silver wheel only destroyed a portion of the moon, nappa's blast is comparable to the entire moon.

I do not think that's a very fair comparison. We don't really know how large of an area Nappa's attack destroyed and just because the flash of that attack was large doesn't necessarily mean the attack would have been that powerful. Besides, unlike Toneri's attack that destroyed part of the moon all Nappa's did was destroy buildings, the ground itself didn't even have a crater or anything.

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By zenpaktoe82

@alakemega123: no honestly Naruto verse takes this, juubidara lands a meteor on them, juubito disintegrates them with his black stuff, naruto and sasuke with their sage power would do some damage, 8th gate gai would fuck some shit up, kaguya pthhhh oh shell put them in a different dimension. Honestly there is not way for nappa and radditz to even lay a hand on the verse, sorry not good enough

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@zenpaktoe82: Lands a meteor on him lolllololololololol that move is suicidal. that move alone can solo most of their own verse including the user.

only threat I see is gai

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: dude you're comparing anime content to something that is real. Just because the planet may look like the same size of earth doesn't mean that it actually is. go to obd and get some real facts.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
@iusemycajonas said:

@zenpaktoe82: Lands a meteor on him lolllololololololol that move is suicidal. that move alone can solo most of their own verse including the user.

only threat I see is gai

Do you seriously think that Madara, the guy whose Susanoo tanked bijuu bombs without a scratch, cannot tank his own meteorites if he wanted to ? He didn't even bother trying because he was Edo = an undead zombie with unlimited regen.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#69  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

Lol Naruto team pulls a win because of Hax and DBZ team's arrogance. Watch Nappa or Raditz try to tank a soul rip because of "Low Power Level". Or they inhale Deidara's C4 and disintegrate.

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: yea just gai right only guy who will die in like 5 minutes.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf: Raditz NEVER tanked anything. Radtz will correct Nappa's incompetence. Just like Vegeta did.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are mentioning energy blast like they won't get absorbed....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Yeah, no. Silver wheel only destroyed a portion of the moon, nappa's blast is comparable to the entire moon.

I do not think that's a very fair comparison. We don't really know how large of an area Nappa's attack destroyed and just because the flash of that attack was large doesn't necessarily mean the attack would have been that powerful. Besides, unlike Toneri's attack that destroyed part of the moon all Nappa's did was destroy buildings, the ground itself didn't even have a crater or anything.

We do know how potent ki attacks are, and nappa is easily scaled to be above both characters with moon level feats. I'd say it's safe to say his DC is at least equal to AoE.

To avoid the 'you are power scaling' annoyance. It is his clearest feat.

No, she doesn't.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They destroy the naruto verse

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don`t think they could beat the entire universe.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Oh well Nappa flies in and slaps their arms off.