#1 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel For the easy win.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not the best Mr Marvel expert (Vance might be able to answer this) but could she not potentially absorb blasts from him and enter her Binary form? Or is that not how it works.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Ms. Marvel should win here...
#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
couldnt Radioactive Man absorb her powers?
#7 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I'm not the best Mr Marvel expert (Vance might be able to answer this) but could she not potentially absorb blasts from him and enter her Binary form? Or is that not how it works. "
She was able to absorb the energy of a Nuke that went off in her face, so I would say she can absorb his attacks too.
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I'm not the best Mr Marvel expert (Vance might be able to answer this) but could she not potentially absorb blasts from him and enter her Binary form? Or is that not how it works. "
As far as I know the radiation he emits is an earth based energy.I'm inclined to believe she could absorb it.
Moderator
#9 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"She was able to absorb the energy of a Nuke that went off in her face, so I would say she can absorb his attacks too. "
@Vance Astro said:
"As far as I know the radiation he emits is an earth based energy.I'm inclined to believe she could absorb it. "
Sounds good to me. I agree with Ms Marvel for the win.
#10 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl power!

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" couldnt Radioactive Man absorb her powers?
"
I don't believe so.
Moderator
#12 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta give this to ms marvel
#13 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Rad Man (he needs more face time in comics), I need to give this to Ms. Marvel.
#14 Posted by Dro (941 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this is much of a fight...

#15 Posted by BarryWest (52 posts) - - Show Bio

One of Ms.Marvel's key powers is her ability to absorb energy, so going against a villain who's only power is energy based, shouldnt be hard. Ms.Marvel takes this with one punch. 

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel wins this fight. She outclasses Radioactive Man in strength and speed. Either one should be able to absorb the others energy based attacks, so the fight is going to go to a brawl.

#17 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
i thought radioactive man was the better energy manipulator? i mean how strong is ms. marvel if she get every iota of energy removed from her?
#18 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i thought radioactive man was the better energy manipulator? i mean how strong is ms. marvel if she get every iota of energy removed from her?
"
I don't see either one draining the energy from the other in this fight. They are going to be too busy going hand to hand.
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Ms. Marvel wins this fight. She outclasses Radioactive Man in strength and speed. Either one should be able to absorb the others energy based attacks, so the fight is going to go to a brawl. "
I don't think Radioactive Man can absorb her energy,depending on what she chooses to output. 
 
 
@castleking said:
" i thought radioactive man was the better energy manipulator? i mean how strong is ms. marvel if she get every iota of energy removed from her?
"
Where are you getting that from? Where has he ever displayed anything on Carol's level let alone above hers? 
Since when was he even an energy manipulator?
Moderator
#20 Posted by lilexplizit (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel Kicks Radioactive Mans Ass!

#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: True.
#22 Posted by joelys (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Danvers takes this..

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Danvers.