Race Spiderman VS A Human Size Frog Who Takes This?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

Race is from one end of New York to the other. The frog is super determine to get their ASAP because he knows their is a female frog their he can mate with. Spidey is just trying to win to get the money prize, $5000.

Who takes this and why?

A human who could jump like a frog could jump between 10 and 50 feet. So could a frog if it were human size.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AngryHulks

I have read that if a flea is human-sized, it can jump over skyscrapper, I don't know about the frog though.

If I remember correctly, frogs can jump about 10 times their length, if it were human-size, it should be able to leap about 7-8 stories.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MethoKi

@AngryHulks said:

I have read that if a flea is human-sized, it can jump over skyscrapper, I don't know about the frog though.

If I remember correctly, frogs can jump about 10 times their length, if it were human-size, it should be able to leap about 7-8 stories.

Yea, it's owning Spidey.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lorbo

@AngryHulks said:

I just figured how far a five foot nine inch human could jump if they had frog powers. Many frogs can jump 20 times their body length, so that means that this (I did the calculations): 5'9 times 20 equals 115 feet. That is how far you could jump. Spidey would get owned. The frog would be able to do the same if it was just as long in height.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lorbo

Frogs and giant size small animals pawn superheroes LOL.

Hurray!

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DrRenekton

Does he have to jump?

Maladicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maladicta

If the frog is human-sized, it'd collapse under its own weight and not be able to move at all. Physics, yo. Can't just scale things up and expect them to... work.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lorbo

@Maladicta said:

If the frog is human-sized, it'd collapse under its own weight and not be able to move at all. Physics, yo. Can't just scale things up and expect them to... work.

Alright...human that is 5'9 with frog powers stomps this. And no...Spidey can web line like Tarzan as much as he wants. I think he still loses.

Frog leaping: Frogs leap far because their legs have what are like springs that recoil when the jump, propelling them forward. She can do that too.

Frog Like Tongue: She can shoot tongue out 10 feet and catch stuff with it.

Strength/Durablity: She can lift 5 tons max. She would strain if she tried to lift that for long. 4 tons or less is easy.

Universal Magnetism: Useful for sticking to walls even while wearing clothes over the skin. She also uses it to easily grip and pick up heavy things.

Her weakness: Tied to her strength. If she tries to lift more than she can her powers will cancel out, making her mortal. So throw a semi at her and it would probably kill her if it weighs over 5 tons. However she would likely jump out of the way : )

Even with her durability she can be knocked around. She would not just tank bullets, she would fall if hit, just not be killed.

No Caption Provided
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lorbo said:

Frogs and giant size small animals pawn superheroes LOL.

Hurray!

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JonSmith

Is this pre or post-Horizon Spidey? If it's pre-Horizon, he takes this. Spidey will cheat, or just win with web slingshot to get that money.

If it's post, it's more of a want than need, and while he'll still go all out, he's not going to push himself to his max to get it.