I think SS and Atoms.

#3 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant said:

I think SS and Atoms.

yeah, dunno too many lightray feats though

#4 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Please give evidence for your opinions and scans if possible

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6647 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer. Uses his flight more frequently at light speed than anyone else.

#6 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

SS is too fast

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5154 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Silver surfer

Thor can make his hammer go 2X Faster then light and SS Travel speed is insane.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see feats!

#9 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

2x faster than light is a casual speed for pretty much the entire lineup, including Thor. Anyway, I give it to Surfer.

#10 Edited by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer travel half a million light years in just seconds, IIRC the milky way is 100k light year in diameter.

And New 52 Atoms flew from Earth orbit to Libya match Flash in speed will talking and helping him, not even a second passed.

#11 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Thor has no 'actual' super speed.

#12 Posted by oihadfoaf (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant said:

Silver Surfer travel half a million light years in just seconds, IIRC the milky way is 100k light year in diameter.

And New 52 Atoms match Flash in speed will talking and helping him no even and not even a second pass.

Surfer has never traveled half a million light years in seconds.

#13 Posted by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@oihadfoaf:

#14 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4156 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

I'm pretty sure Thor has no 'actual' super speed.

Not so much speed feats, but I am pretty sure at least 70s Thor was able to open up portals to other parts of the universe. So one would assume he just opens a portal and steps through. If that counts.

#15 Posted by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime`: Flight only.

#16 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer then maybe Lightray

#17 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer would win this race. Don't know who would be second.

#18 Edited by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the point of having both Superman and Bizarro?

#19 Edited by Saren (25229 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant said:

And New 52 Atoms flew from Earth orbit to Libya match Flash in speed will talking and helping him, not even a second passed.

New 52 Atom also exceeded the speed of light and flew to the end of the universe with Megala, but I'm not sure if that actually happened or if it was just a dream Atom planted in Megala's head while he was making everyone's wishes reality.

#20 Posted by Immortal777 (6686 posts) - - Show Bio

What do these guys know about speed everyone here is much much slower than this man

#21 Posted by Floopay (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

With hyperspace access, Silver Surfer takes this quite easily.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Soul_Rebel said:

What's the point of having both Superman and Bizarro?

The same point as having Thor and BRB genius. Some people think Biz is faster others think Supes. Just a little preview of Bizarros speed feats. 
Racing Hunter Zolomon (Zoom)
Flies to the sun in a matter of moments
Anyway this is the type of thing i wanna see, scans proving why you think SS wins lol i say SS coz thats who fanboys love so lets get it.
#23 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Like i said this is flight speed only not hyperspace, teleportation, boomtube nothing just FLIGHT!!!
#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor throws Mjolnir, and it wins the race for him lol. :p

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (14435 posts) - - Show Bio

SS or Captain Atom.

#26 Edited by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@XImpossibruX said:

Thor or Silver surfer

Thor can make his hammer go 2X Faster then light and SS Travel speed is insane.

@CosmosTyrant

said:

Regardless of what KMC respect threads have told you...no one in marvel is FTL without hyperspace....no one. And hyperspace is the equivalent of a worm hole travel in farscape

@Floopay  said: 

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thor, sentry, Nova, and beta ray bill also use hyperspace...and hyperspace travel//once again...is the equivalent of a wormhole....i dont see how that doesn't count as aid.
#27 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom. Did anyone read the last issue? It was a major speed feat.

#28 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

This is exactly what im talking about 

Mjonir didn't travel a galaxy in 60 seconds..it was sent back to Thor by Odin to keep thor from committing suicide.  KMC lies....... doesn't matter which Respect thread....all of them..lies. So people who debate on these forums need to stop being so dependent on them.
#29 Posted by ShootingNova (15273 posts) - - Show Bio

Since there is hyperspace, both SS and Thor can enter it. Thor has thrown his hammer to outrace SS, but I don't think Mjolnir would count as a victory.

Captain Atom also holds a place here as well.

#30 Posted by ShootingNova (15273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job: Nobody needs to be dependent on either:

1. Respect threads, unless truly necessary.

2. Unreliable sources like KMC. The people in KMC don't even know what they are talking about.

#31 Edited by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmosTyrant said:

@Nova`Prime`: Flight only.

@CosmosTyrant said:

@oihadfoaf:

and yet 

clearly using a wormhole aka hyperspacee
#32 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said:

@Job: Nobody needs to be dependent on either:

1. Respect threads, unless truly necessary.

2. Unreliable sources like KMC. The people in KMC don't even know what they are talking about.

And yet the vast majority of people who post on this forum are completely dependent on them. The first thing people notice about me is a tend to debate in threads pertaining to certain characters.....i do this because i grew tired of getting into arguments with people about these out of context scans that they knew nothing about..And i agree the people in KMC dont know what they're talking about..... that doesn't stop Comicvine users from flooding this place with scans they get from kmc tho.
#33 Posted by ShootingNova (15273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job: Not really the majority, from what I know. Except recently, there's been quite a few trolls, and some ignorant users who blindly claim others are lying/trolling because they have posted something they didn't know.

Regardless, the people in KMC can't even debate correctly. Almost all of their supposed "debates" I've seen have degenerated into simply name-calling, taunting, offending and trolling.

#34 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job said:

@jeanroygrant said:

This is exactly what im talking about

Mjonir didn't travel a galaxy in 60 seconds..it was sent back to Thor by Odin to keep thor from committing suicide. KMC lies....... doesn't matter which Respect thread....all of them..lies. So people who debate on these forums need to stop being so dependent on them.

Dude, it was a joke, thus the reason i put ":p". But thanks for the info ( Never knew ) :)

#35 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Needlebay said:

Care to share the scan of the feat?
#36 Posted by Floopay (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Like i said this is flight speed only not hyperspace, teleportation, boomtube nothing just FLIGHT!!!

Thor should take this. Without entering hyperspace he caught up to Ego who was in Hyperspace as I recall. Meaning he can enter FTL without going hyperspace.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#37 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay said:

@IZZR said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thor should take this. Without entering hyperspace he caught up to Ego who was in Hyperspace as I recall. Meaning he can enter FTL without going hyperspace.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

scan?
#38 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Needlebay said:

Care to share the scan of the feat?

Captain Atom flew to the edge of the universe to peer into the previous one. Seemed like mere moments, too.

#39 Posted by Floopay (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Floopay said:

@IZZR said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

scan?

Hrm, I think this was it. I have to apologize, I have to find every single scan because I no longer have a comic book collection. But this looks like the correct artwork and the correct issue

I wanna say this is from Astonishing Thor #10, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure Ego enters Hyperspace at some point and Thor is still outrunning him. Can anyone confirm this one for me?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#40 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay said:

@IZZR said:

@Floopay said:

@IZZR said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

scan?

Hrm, I think this was it. I have to apologize, I have to find every single scan because I no longer have a comic book collection. But this looks like the correct artwork and the correct issue

I wanna say this is from Astonishing Thor #10, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure Ego enters Hyperspace at some point and Thor is still outrunning him. Can anyone confirm this one for me?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Very impressive but i dont think Ego's actual flight speed is maintained at lightspeed, what he usually does is exceed lightspeed to access the hyperspace but he doesnt maintain that speed which isnt a big shock considering hes an actual planet.
#41 Posted by Floopay (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: I can't find the rest of that comic. But he does eventually enter hyperspace to catch back up with Thor. I was hoping to find the part where Thor continued to outrun him hyperspace before Ego finally became too fast for him, at which point he turns around and intercepts him. It's one of the best reaction feats and speed feats for Thor, but I dunno if I could find it on the sight.

The source though I'm pretty sure is Astonishing Thor 10.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#42 Posted by TifaLockhart (13985 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job: Dude, you're my hero.

#43 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay said:

@IZZR: I can't find the rest of that comic. But he does eventually enter hyperspace to catch back up with Thor. I was hoping to find the part where Thor continued to outrun him hyperspace before Ego finally became too fast for him, at which point he turns around and intercepts him. It's one of the best reaction feats and speed feats for Thor, but I dunno if I could find it on the sight.

The source though I'm pretty sure is Astonishing Thor 10.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Very interesting, and one think i spotted is where Thor mentions that he will tire so eventually he will slow down so i think people should take this into consideration too, who has the durability to maintain a certain level of speed.
#44 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: You don't have to be mean and sarcastic, i always assumed (and was pretty confident in the fact) that both supes and Bizarro had the exact same physcical stats. With BRB and Thor it's different, they're actually different characters with different genes. Bizarro is usually depicted as a clone of Superman with everything done right, except he was stupider.

#45 Posted by BatWatch (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought when I first saw this post that it said Marvel and DC Penthouses. That...would have been an interesting post.

#46 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7092 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom. He flew to the end of the universe in some hours.

#47 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel said:

@IZZR: You don't have to be mean and sarcastic, i always assumed (and was pretty confident in the fact) that both supes and Bizarro had the exact same physcical stats. With BRB and Thor it's different, they're actually different characters with different genes. Bizarro is usually depicted as a clone of Superman with everything done right, except he was stupider.

Huh? when was i being mean and sarcastic? i apologise if you think i was, and Bizarro is slightly stronger than supes and after his race with Zoom id say a little faster too. He may be retarded but once he thinks someone is his enemy he will follow them to hell and if in those 2 days Lex placed him in a isolated booth with videos of the Avengers and a voice constantly saying We love you Bizarro, youre our best friend he would be extremely bloodlusted and would stop at nothing to tear them apart, if it sounds complicated thats because he does everything backwards.

#48 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: It's all good man, you don't have to remember your sarcasm as long as you apologize for it. :) And thank you for the information, though i'm gonna have the opinion that standing toe to toe with Zoom in the speed department is PIS... actually that's the wrong term, maybe it's just a stupid feat to me.

#49 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of superman are we using here.

#50 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012 said:

Which version of superman are we using here.

Can't say new 52 hes featless in this department, ill say just regular supes.

@Soul_Rebel said:

@IZZR: It's all good man, you don't have to remember your sarcasm as long as you apologize for it. :) And thank you for the information, though i'm gonna have the opinion that standing toe to toe with Zoom in the speed department is PIS... actually that's the wrong term, maybe it's just a stupid feat to me.

It's not really stupid, Bizarro is not very explored i think every issue he is in he comes up with surprises. His stats should be just above Supes. And as you can see hes not actually taking the race seriously which i doubt Zoom is either he was trying to recruit bizarro into the Injustice league thats why he raced him.