Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due to his lack of hand-to-hand feats, especially in comparison to those of the three he's up against, i don't think Ra's can win this. He might have punked Oliver in a sword fight but in an unarmed, straight up fist fight with three extremely strong and durable physical powerhouses, all every bit as merciless as he is, i don't think he'll fare that well. The trio should eventually overwhelm Ra's, as he can't really overpower any of them, certainly not easily, and even if he did he'd have to do so one at a time, which isn't a good idea with multiple opponents attacking him. If one or two of them got a hold of Ra's then the other/s could just beat him to death. His dodging skills can only get him so far.

One-on-one fights may very well go down differently, definitely so if Ra's had sharp, pointy weapons, but as it is i think Ra's goes down.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, we get it, Ra's is cool. But he hasn't done nearly enough to justify beating these three.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't hurt them.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without a weapon, Ra's has literally done nothing to justify him being in this match. The other 3 seriously outrank him in strength and durability. He doesn't even have the striking feats to suggest he'd eventually wear them own.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra's was at least as strong as Oliver if not stronger, and Oliver definitely has the strength feats to take these guys down. Worst comes to worst Ra's can just close all three of their throats one by one. The speed and skill gap is literally that large.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DarthAznable

Has Ra's done anything beside treat Arrow? I don't keep track of the show.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Ra's done anything beside treat Arrow? I don't keep track of the show.

He took in a sword fight 8 assassins.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ras gets beaten half to death then has his broken in 3 places. bane and MR merely need to hold him down while the russian pimp slaps him to death.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Team Dog Piles him

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Bane solos all of them...

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PantyPolice

Bane throws wild haymakers and is a shitty martial artist, The Russian is a tank but Ra's Al Ghul is too quick and uses blades, so he'd end up dying.

I don't know much about Mother Russia.

Ra's al Ghul however would kill Bane in all but 5 seconds, The Russian loses quickly due to lethal swordsmanship, and Mother Russia I don't know enough to make a qualified judgement.

Bane wouldn't be fast or skilled enough to even touch Ra's and would get hit on vitals even if Ra's isn't given a sword, if he's given a sword, Bane gets his throat cut open or a sword through his throat and then is use as a body shield to get in the way of slowing down the other two for a moment, then, he'd draw the blade out of the throat as he kicks Bane's dead body away, then it's 2 vs 1 and Ra's takes out whoever is weaker after that.

Seriously, Nolan Batman characters should be banned from comic vine because people use their feats against people who don't know how to fight themselves as feats. "Lel he beat up a cop", yeah well some cops eat donuts and I was trained by kung fu by a cop who was a hard core martial artist who's knee was literally sharp because of his years of muay thai training and he went over to china to train with shoalin monks, there is variance between the level of specific people, so batman beating some idiot swat doesn't stop him from getting his ass kicked by a single rl swat like he's nothing or shot in the head by one.

Batman and Bane in the Nolan are weak by real life standards, let alone fictional standards, but they get wanked, therefore I feel we should just forsake them in battle threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Almost everything you said is horribly wrong.

Ra's al Ghul however would kill Bane in all but 5 seconds, The Russian loses quickly due to lethal swordsmanship, and Mother Russia I don't know enough to make a qualified judgement.

Since this is just h2h, this entire statement is invalid.

Bane wouldn't be fast or skilled enough to even touch Ra's and would get hit on vitals even if Ra's isn't given a sword, if he's given a sword, Bane gets his throat cut open or a sword through his throat and then is use as a body shield to get in the way of slowing down the other two for a moment, then, he'd draw the blade out of the throat as he kicks Bane's dead body away, then it's 2 vs 1 and Ra's takes out whoever is weaker after that.

Again, this is just h2h. And you're assuming that Ra's would do all this, when he has done nothing to suggest how he would go about this type of fight in this way, even if he did have a sword (although given his showing against the 8 League members, he'd probably win this fight with a sword).

Seriously, Nolan Batman characters should be banned from comic vine because people use their feats against people who don't know how to fight themselves as feats. "Lel he beat up a cop", yeah well some cops eat donuts and I was trained by kung fu by a cop who was a hard core martial artist who's knee was literally sharp because of his years of muay thai training and he went over to china to train with shoalin monks, there is variance between the level of specific people, so batman beating some idiot swat doesn't stop him from getting his ass kicked by a single rl swat like he's nothing or shot in the head by one.

All this is just pointless.

Batman and Bane in the Nolan are weak by real life standards, let alone fictional standards, but they get wanked, therefore I feel we should just forsake them in battle threads.

They hardly ever get wanked, so I don't know where that came from, and they aren't exactly weak. You are just showing bias against them. And if they should be banned due to wank, then dozens of characters would need to be banned from the Vine by your logic.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Almost everything you said is horribly wrong.

Since this is just h2h, this entire statement is invalid.

Again, this is just h2h. And you're assuming that Ra's would do all this, when he has done nothing to suggest how he would go about this type of fight in this way, even if he did have a sword (although given his showing against the 8 League members, he'd probably win this fight with a sword).

All this is just pointless.

They hardly ever get wanked, so I don't know where that came from, and they aren't exactly weak. You are just showing bias against them. And if they should be banned due to wank, then dozens of characters would need to be banned from the Vine by your logic.

Well Bane is a garbage. Bane vs Batman is garbage, there is a moment in their fight that Batman raises his hand up and screams for 3 seconds before swinging his punch in the same way it was cocked for and all Bane ever does is wide and slow attacks. He won't be able to touch Ra's from Ra's al Ghul's showing of dodging sword slashes from Oliver. Also Ra's has no problem going for the kill right away, it's literally his combat style, so yeah. If you want to get critical, how do you know bane won't die from a heart attack partway into the battle since we are just talking about potential situations apparently.

It's not pointless since Batman is hyped for his swat feat when none of the swat were proven to be quality, and Bane is hyped because he beat Batman in that first fight, batman fighting weak people reduces the combat level of EVERYONE in the nolanverse.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

Well Bane is a garbage. Bane vs Batman is garbage, there is a moment in their fight that Batman raises his hand up and screams for 3 seconds before swinging his punch in the same way it was cocked for and all Bane ever does is wide and slow attacks. He won't be able to touch Ra's from Ra's al Ghul's showing of dodging sword slashes from Oliver.

I'm not going to touch this, since one of the Baleman experts can explain it better than I can.

And honestly, Oliver didn't fight how he usually does when he fought Ra's. It was sloppy, and he telegraphed all his movements.

Also Ra's has no problem going for the kill right away, it's literally his combat style, so yeah. If you want to get critical, how do you know bane won't die from a heart attack partway into the battle since we are just talking about potential situations apparently.

If he had no problem going for the kill right away, his fight with Oliver wouldn't have lasted 3 minutes. And what are you talking about? You are the one that brought up potential situations.

It's not pointless since Batman is hyped for his swat feat when none of the swat were proven to be quality, and Bane is hyped because he beat Batman in that first fight, batman fighting weak people reduces the combat level of EVERYONE in the nolanverse.

I just want to point out that no one in the real world could take on a whole SWAT team by themselves. And the main thing with Bane is the fact that Bane no sold all of Batman's punches, regardless of whether Bane or Batman is skilled or not. Again, I'll leave it up to a Batman expert to debate skill, should one choose to.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

Well Bane is a garbage. Bane vs Batman is garbage, there is a moment in their fight that Batman raises his hand up and screams for 3 seconds before swinging his punch in the same way it was cocked for and all Bane ever does is wide and slow attacks. He won't be able to touch Ra's from Ra's al Ghul's showing of dodging sword slashes from Oliver.

I'm not going to touch this, since one of the Baleman experts can explain it better than I can.

And honestly, Oliver didn't fight how he usually does when he fought Ra's. It was sloppy, and he telegraphed all his movements.

Also Ra's has no problem going for the kill right away, it's literally his combat style, so yeah. If you want to get critical, how do you know bane won't die from a heart attack partway into the battle since we are just talking about potential situations apparently.

If he had no problem going for the kill right away, his fight with Oliver wouldn't have lasted 3 minutes. And what are you talking about? You are the one that brought up potential situations.

I just want to point out that no one in the real world could take on a whole SWAT team by themselves. And the main thing with Bane is the fact that Bane no sold all of Batman's punches, regardless of whether Bane or Batman is skilled or not. Again, I'll leave it up to a Batman expert to debate skill, should one choose to.

You're a retard if you think Oliver wasn't fighting as well as he usually does, he was losing, that's the only difference, he didn't telegraph anything.

1) Oliver is more skilled than anyone on this list

2) Ra's started unarmed

Brick could no sell all of Batman's punches, what's your point? It doesn't mean Brick is as skilled as people who tank less.

Bane wouldn't be able to touch Ra's.

Also a real swat team > Nolan swat team

Also I would be willing to bet money that a Swat team has been taken out before by someone in the real world.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

You're a retard if you think Oliver wasn't fighting as well as he usually does, he was losing, that's the only difference, he didn't telegraph anything.

Flagged for unnecessary name calling

2) Ra's started unarmed

1. I know.
  2. That's great. Has no relevance to what we're talking about.

Brick could no sell all of Batman's punches, what's your point? It doesn't mean Brick is as skilled as people who tank less.

Brick has nothing to do with this fight. And you completely missed my point.

Bane isn't alone here.

Also I would be willing to bet money that a Swat team has been taken out before by someone in the real world.

You're first point is true. And I can guarantee that no one in the real world has soloed a swat team.

You've made it abundantly clear that you aren't worth debating, so I won't be responding to you any further.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

Flagged for unnecessary name calling

2) Ra's started unarmed

1. I know.
  2. That's great. Has no relevance to what we're talking about.

Brick has nothing to do with this fight. And you completely missed my point.

Bane isn't alone here.

You're first point is true. And I can guarantee that no one in the real world has soloed a swat team.

You've made it abundantly clear that you aren't worth debating, so I won't be responding to you any further.

I'm not worth debating when you claim omniscience about stating no one has beaten a swat team.