Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Both bloodlusted. Both are armed with a sword.

Who wins?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

I don't know enough about Ras to really say (don't watch arrow, watched part of season one and their interpretation of Ollie pisses me off). A sword is sort of an unusual weapon for Riddick, he prefers smaller, quicker and stealthier blades.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

I don't know enough about Ras to really say (don't watch arrow, watched part of season one and their interpretation of Ollie pisses me off). A sword is sort of an unusual weapon for Riddick, he prefers smaller, quicker and stealthier blades.

Definitely, would have been better to give him two daggers than a sword. I don't know how he would fight with a sword.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

bump

Definitely, would have been better to give him two daggers than a sword. I don't know how he would fight with a sword.

He should know how, he used a sword-ish weapon in his newest movie. He's far more comfortable with smaller blades though.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

bump

He should know how, he used a sword-ish weapon in his newest movie. He's far more comfortable with smaller blades though.

I'm sure he knows how, but I, personally, haven't seen him use a sword so I don't know exactly how skilled he would be with it.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@randomsid said:
@thenaughtytitan said:
@randomsid said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

bump

I'm sure he knows how, but I, personally, haven't seen him use a sword so I don't know exactly how skilled he would be with it.

Loading Video...

Here he uses a sword... beforehand he's only using the hilt and shows great speed blocking all of the attacks from the quick alien. So basically he knows how to use one but Ra's should be more skilled with a sword. Riddick's physicals and speed may work to counter that and he can take one hell of a beating.

Do you watch arrow? if so what're some feats for Ra's?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@thenaughtytitan said:
@randomsid said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

bump

Loading Video...

Here he uses a sword... beforehand he's only using the hilt and shows great speed blocking all of the attacks from the quick alien. So basically he knows how to use one but Ra's should be more skilled with a sword. Riddick's physicals and speed may work to counter that and he can take one hell of a beating.

Do you watch arrow? if so what're some feats for Ra's?

I've watched Arrow, but unfortunately I watch it on Netflix, and as far as I know they don't have the season with Ra's really fighting yet. If they do I haven't seen it yet. I know he's said to be really skilled, but honestly, I'd lean a little more towards Riddick based on his fight with the Lord Marshal from Chronicles of Riddick. Just think he's be better suited to use daggers.

Kavma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ridick easily

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick wins. Ra's stealth and gorilla tactics wont work on Riddick and he lacks the skill to stand toe-to-toe with Riddick

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick, Ra's was a terrible fighter.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@flash1812: true, but that's really about it. Riddick has shown better speed, strength and higher pain threshold. In this gif he is unarmed and disarms and KO's everyone in the room. In Pitch Black IIRC he stops a charging bio-raptor dead in its tracks, and then out maneuvers it for the kill. In the video post above, he allows that alien to bite into his leg giving him an open kill shot (he barely shows any expression of pain let alone a yell). Well the Ulak knives are shown to be his weapon of choice, he has fought with other weapons and shown similar skill, I don't think it would be that farfetched to believe a sword would be much different.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: I literally could have killed Ra's faster than Oliver did, they put no effort into his fighting, he was terrible.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pr0d1gy

Riddick kills him with his teacup.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:

Riddick kills him with his teacup.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Riddick!!

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Riddick in a stomp.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are they in the dark, cause you know... eyes. Or... can Raul see in the dark.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick wins. I don't think it's a stomp, Ra's has incredibly few feats but they do display serious skill with a sword, but Riddick is definitely physically superior and more than skilled enough himself, so i reckon he wins handily.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick stomps hard. Arrow fanboys need to stop.