#1 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Battle of the Bots!
Battle takes place on Tatooine, and neither of them care if the planet gets blown up so "ALL OUT WARFARE!"

who wins?

C3PO with his knowledge of the known galaxy.
Or R2D2 whose got more gadgets then James Bond on crack.
#2 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
R2-D2 CURBSTOMP!
#3 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"R2-D2 CURBSTOMP!"

way to go. you just killed C3-PO. i hope your happy.
#4 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
GodOfDoom said:
"oldmagic said:
"R2-D2 CURBSTOMP!"

way to go. you just killed C3-PO. i hope your happy."
i dunno, C3PO does have the advantage of having arms and legs.... r2d2 just rolls with it
#5 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

R2-D2 is also capable of slight flight.

#6 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

and C3-PO has no weapons

what is he going to do, steal R2's

#7 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

C3-PO=Protocol Droid=no weaponary and light armor

+ =R2 owning C3
R2=Astromech Droid=small arms weaponary and light armor
#8 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
GodOfDoom said:
"and C3-PO has no weapons

what is he going to do, steal R2's"
C3PO is a smart guy, it wouldn't take much for him to walk into a handyman shop and attach a big gatlin gun to his arm.

Looks like robocops gay cousin from Massachusetts


#9 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
R2-D2 has small weapons in his arsenal. C3-PO has no weapons at all on him
#10 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"GodOfDoom said:
"and C3-PO has no weapons

what is he going to do, steal R2's"
C3PO is a smart guy, it wouldn't take much for him to walk into a handyman shop and attach a big gatlin gun to his arm.



"

than R2-D2 should be able to upgrade himself with better weapons. not to mention R2 has actually been in combat situations.

3-PO my have a gun but his limitted arm movement would give him limitted aim
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
GodOfDoom said:
"cpt_linger said:
"GodOfDoom said:
"and C3-PO has no weapons

what is he going to do, steal R2's"
C3PO is a smart guy, it wouldn't take much for him to walk into a handyman shop and attach a big gatlin gun to his arm.



"

than R2-D2 should be able to upgrade himself with better weapons. not to mention R2 has actually been in combat situations.

3-PO my have a gun but his limitted arm movement would give him limitted aim"
ah but thats the thing, we are using current ones. Besides, have you ever see him with a weapon? lol besides, while both of them are tremendously slow and 3-PO moves like he's got a cancer and a back ache, R2 could always dismantle him by shutting him down. It won't be that hard for him either. He did it with a galactic space shit, whats a one outdated robot?
#12 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

c3po has the advantage of being a cyborg, he takes human shape and features. he has arms and legs, although they are slow and useless, r2do only has things that stick out of his barrel half a foot.

tho r2d2 has rocket jets and roller wheels, he would be able to evade threepio pretty easily, but i dunno, get a light sabre in threepio's hand an dsee what he can do.

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"c3po has the advantage of being a cyborg, he takes human shape and features. he has arms and legs, although they are slow and useless, r2do only has things that stick out of his barrel half a foot.

tho r2d2 has rocket jets and roller wheels, he would be able to evade threepio pretty easily, but i dunno, get a light sabre in threepio's hand an dsee what he can do."
give him a light saber and he'd only end up cutting his own arm off lol the guys is as clumsy as a rock. 
#14 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"c3po has the advantage of being a cyborg, he takes human shape and features. he has arms and legs, although they are slow and useless, r2do only has things that stick out of his barrel half a foot.

tho r2d2 has rocket jets and roller wheels, he would be able to evade threepio pretty easily, but i dunno, get a light sabre in threepio's hand an dsee what he can do."
give him a light saber and he'd only end up cutting his own arm off lol the guys is as clumsy as a rock. "

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT.

you beat me to it. lol
#15 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"c3po has the advantage of being a cyborg, he takes human shape and features. he has arms and legs, although they are slow and useless, r2do only has things that stick out of his barrel half a foot.

tho r2d2 has rocket jets and roller wheels, he would be able to evade threepio pretty easily, but i dunno, get a light sabre in threepio's hand an dsee what he can do."
give him a light saber and he'd only end up cutting his own arm off lol the guys is as clumsy as a rock. "
surely he cant be THAT useless
#16 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

R2, curbstomp.  CP3O is too much of a scardy cat.

#17 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"c3po has the advantage of being a cyborg, he takes human shape and features. he has arms and legs, although they are slow and useless, r2do only has things that stick out of his barrel half a foot.

tho r2d2 has rocket jets and roller wheels, he would be able to evade threepio pretty easily, but i dunno, get a light sabre in threepio's hand an dsee what he can do."
give him a light saber and he'd only end up cutting his own arm off lol the guys is as clumsy as a rock. "
surely he cant be THAT useless"
Yea....he's THAT clumsy and then some. 
#18 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"c3po has the advantage of being a cyborg, he takes human shape and features. he has arms and legs, although they are slow and useless, r2do only has things that stick out of his barrel half a foot.

tho r2d2 has rocket jets and roller wheels, he would be able to evade threepio pretty easily, but i dunno, get a light sabre in threepio's hand an dsee what he can do."
give him a light saber and he'd only end up cutting his own arm off lol the guys is as clumsy as a rock. "
surely he cant be THAT useless"
Yea....he's THAT clumsy and then some. "
well he has inter-galactic communication and speaks some 50 million languages, he could just ask some alien race to come and have his back.
#19 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

3-PO doesn't have the resorceses to do anything like that.

#20 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"c3po has the advantage of being a cyborg, he takes human shape and features. he has arms and legs, although they are slow and useless, r2do only has things that stick out of his barrel half a foot.

tho r2d2 has rocket jets and roller wheels, he would be able to evade threepio pretty easily, but i dunno, get a light sabre in threepio's hand an dsee what he can do."
give him a light saber and he'd only end up cutting his own arm off lol the guys is as clumsy as a rock. "
surely he cant be THAT useless"
Yea....he's THAT clumsy and then some. "
well he has inter-galactic communication and speaks some 50 million languages, he could just ask some alien race to come and have his back."
And who's going to help who here? A useless robot who can annoy any known alien race within the universe or a tiny robot who can hack into one of the most powerful ships during Vadar's rule?