@pr0metheus:

• Lizard (7)
  • Vibrainium Armor (8)
  • Adamantium Claws/teeth (2)
  • Black Canary (3)
No Caption Provided

Top Team Red. Bottom Team Blue.

Rules

10 point tourney. You have 10 points to build a team.

Everyone is in character, and team work is a factor.

Death or KO matches. No BFR.

Standard Gear is just that, Standard. Anything they used more than twice, and have access to currently is standard. no Gear thats over mid tier. Vehicles are limited to Bikes, or Horses.

All characters are current. Unless a current character is Overpowered or Depowered from their norm. Example, Hellverine was Overpowered, and Cornellverine is Depowered. So we stick to average Wolverine.

Psychics and Soul Manipulators will play a role, but can only dominate mentally one person at a time. They can also affect a whole group as well with mental illusions, or mental discomfort (Massive Headaches). They cannot however mind rape a group, or mentally/soul KO anyone.

Teledismemberment is not allowed on opponents, but can be used on gear and such. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.

Soul Attacks, TP, Genjutsu, Soul Manipulation, Mental Attacks, ETC will all fit under the same umbrella and can be defended by feats showing defense against these type of attacks.

No Form of Strength or Attack will exceed 50 Tons Of Force (Physical, TK, ETC)

No reality warping, or time manipulation. No Summoning, Duplication is limited to 3.

Characters over Hypersonic are limited to Hypersonic. Most of these characters are arguable of being Hypersonic plus by some feats, and not by others. So just hypersonic (Mach 5) is the ruling for sustain combat speed. This does not include Travel speed of attacks (Lazers, special moves, ect) or Travel speed in the form of Teleportation.

CAN YOU POST SCANS? IF NOT, DO NOT BE MAD WHEN VOTERS VOTE AGAINST YOU FOR NOT POSTING ENOUGH FEATS FOR YOUR CHARACTERS.

Morals On & In Character.

Every team will have advanced knowledge on team members, all characters can speak English as well as their own standard language. No knowledge of the other team.

Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot

Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.

If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.

Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BEENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.

If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.

PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.

2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@h3dora101: Do we have no objective? Just kill each other?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jacthripper
H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: I'll get mine up sometime tonight then, good choice with lizard. Post-Shed?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@jacthripper said:

@pr0metheus: I'll get mine up sometime tonight then, good choice with lizard. Post-Shed?

Yeah, No Turning Back Lizard, Shed wasn't too great outside TP, and I don't really care for it as it was poorly defined.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Agreed

Have you been having issues with the server, I keep having to reload the page.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Agreed

Have you been having issues with the server, I keep having to reload the page.

Yeah, I keep having to do that with this thread and alot of others too.

Also have problems posting/editing, whenever I submit sometimes I get the "woops! something went wrong!"

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Yeah, same thing here.

Comic vine is broken

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Sorry, won't be able to get my opener up for a bit, you should probably start off.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@pr0metheus: Save...save...save...Yeah I'm having to post things twice all the time...so be careful...

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@jacthripper:

No Caption Provided

Let's start with a couple strength feats.

These scans show Lizard easily demolishing a sewer tunnel with his punches, easily overwhelming Peter in a weaker form, and competely obilerating a city street just by crawling out from the sewer.

Let's move on too durability:

Peter almost breaking his hand by punching a weaker version of Lizard, and him noselling a huge explosion without a scratch on his scales.

Speed:

Him blitzing Peter multiple times, and him sidestepping Peter's punch and ragdolling him with his tail

No Caption Provided

I was going to go into Dinah's H2H skill, but for this match it won't really come into play. She easily dominates Crane, can't get in range with Boba and gets dominated easily in H2H by GG.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jacthripper

@pr0metheus: Finally getting my post up

No Caption Provided

Norman Osborn a.k.a. The Green Goblin

Unlike his contemporary Earth-616 version, the Norman of Earth-1610 has pyrokinesis, even more strength, speed, and agility. He also killed (maybe, he might be immortal) Peter Parker. He's an incredibly dangerous foe, capable of doing all sorts of fun stuff.

Like this

Setting himself on fire
Setting himself on fire
Tanking Explosives
Tanking Explosives
Choking out Ultimate Peter
Choking out Ultimate Peter
Tanking even bigger explosions
Tanking even bigger explosions
And y'know, brutally murdering his own son
And y'know, brutally murdering his own son
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Boba Fett

The best bounty hunter in the galaxy, slayer of jedi, the Mandalore, and a BAMF. He's regularly packing enough firepower to destroy armies, and he knows how to use it. Here's a taste of his abilities

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, he's quick on the draw, and carries enough explosives to shred a tank.

No Caption Provided

Scarecrow

While Dr. Jonathan Crane isn't the most tactical or skilled fighter, he brings his fear gas to the party. While I don't know what it would do to the Lizard, it would definitely not help Black Canary.

If my plan didn't remove her ASAP

My Plan

The moment Boba or Norman sees her they'll take her down, and you know they can do it rather quickly. With her out of the way, the duo can bombard Lizard and proceed to engage him. They should take the win, after a long fight.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This is gonna be fun

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually forgot about this, I'll get to it soon

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@jacthripper:

The moment Boba or Norman sees her they'll take her down,

The same could be said for Canary, If we assume both were to get a shot off before being hit, Canary may be a glass-cannon, but you have to remember the canon part.

No Caption Provided

Assuming we both get a shot off, She incaps Boba or atleast disorients Goblin.

And yes, I know Boba can kill Jedi and all, but Laser's can be dodged like every single other street leveler does.

Worst case scenario is she disorients your team before dying.

the duo can bombard Lizard and proceed to engage him. They should take the win, after a long fight.

Boba may already be incap'd with a scream, or Goblin may disoriented. However, I assuming SOMEHOW your team doesn't get hit with a Cry, and just annihilates Canary, Remember, Lizard has Adamantium Claws, Adamantium Teeth, A Vibrainium Suit, and has a healing factor almost as good as Wolverines, Greater strength & Greater speed over your main tank.

Spider-Man has outright stated Lizard is three times stronger then him. I consider Spider-Man an 10-15 tonner, making Lizard in the ballpark of a Class 30-40, while Goblin sits somewhere between 15-25.

My plan is very simple:

Canary runs out and attempts to disorient, and incap your team (preferably Boba), while she is distracting and drawing your attention, Lizard with escape into the forest behind and circle around and surprise attack the biggest targer: Goblin. He will competely destroy Goblin, He has no healing factor IIRC, but even if he does, He's going to be constantly slashed by a monster bigger,stronger,faster & more ruthless while he can't actually hurt him because of his Vibrainium suit. Black Canary will either of taken out Boba or be taken out by now, It doesn't really matter. Worst case is Boba simply flys around for a minute untill his Jetpack runs out and get ganked. Crane is taken out amongst the Chaos.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jacthripper

@pr0metheus: This'll be fun

To Kill a Moc-- I mean Canary

Boba is talented at a great many things, especially as a marksman. He'll snipe Canary before she gets close enough to bother him with his handy dandy sniper rifle. Also to clear up one other thing, Star Wars guns usually don't use lasers, the use blasters, which are superheated plasma gas. So they travel around bullet speeds.

His sniper rifle, and just in case he wasn't prepared for a sonic attack, his suit has them so there is some sound resistance at least.
His sniper rifle, and just in case he wasn't prepared for a sonic attack, his suit has them so there is some sound resistance at least.
No Caption Provided

So canary will be dead before she gets close enough to strike. Even if she did, Canary doesn't like to pull out attacks like that against humans. And even if she reacted to Boba she would have to deal with the 60 walking dead zombies.

Guess what? They're hungry!!!
Guess what? They're hungry!!!

Now that Canary is dead and gone, I'll get to the lizard.

Extermination

Norman is going out to fight the lizard. With Boba free to camp out and shoot he'll start blowing whatever explosives he has at the Lizard. Of course, with Norman standing there Boba might be worried about hurting Norman with the explosives, right?

Wrong

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah Norman doesn't care much about explosions, in fact he can absorb the heat energy for himself like he did to the Human Torch

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So then you're not just dealing with the Goblin, you're dealing with an amped Goblin.

So now the Lizard, who is wearing a vibranium coat, will have it fusing to his skin his skin from the extreme heat and constant explosives. How long will Lizard last against an extemely durable and possibly immortal fire-goblin and constant tank-busting explosions?

Obviously Boba will run out of explosives eventually, so he'll pull out his blasters that can vaporize people.

No Caption Provided

So yeah, that's going to leave a mark.

Fire and explosives are so much fun!!!