• Miranda (1)
  • Yusuke Uremeshi(3)
  • Kabuto from Psyren(1)
  • Jin-Mo-Ri from God of Highschool(5)
  • No Mental or Soul Manipulation
No Caption Provided

Start 2 Miles Away from the middle.

Other Rules

• Time can be slowed to Nano Seconds, or Speed up to Light Speed. Cannot be frozen.
  • Mental Powers is not restricted at all.
  • Soul Powers are allowed.
  • Characters must been part of a team.
  • BFR is allowed.
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne

To start, Loki locates your team and BFRs them in Jotunheim or the sun or a blackhole.

That's it really. I have more but from what I see, you can't get past that. And that happens nearly instantly.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Primez0ne

@darkraiden:

To start, Loki locates your team and BFRs them in Jotunheim or the sun or a blackhole.

That's it really. I have more but from what I see, you can't get past that. And that happens nearly instantly.

Well sorry to ruin your plans but my characters have an easy way to block this. Kabuto with his danger sense can warn Miranda that something is about to happen to them and can possibly reflect it back himself

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or Miranda can reverse/stop time making the bfr never happen

No Caption Provided

Now to get to my plan of attack

Jin Mori has two early options to put your team at a huge disadvantage very early in the fight

1)Riyu Jingu

He can just repeat this

Those angels called Nephilim you saw him oneshot are quite durable and can tank several nukes and a meteor individually. I will show you the scans if you request it.

Considering this everyone except Loki will most likely die because of the limits for ones

1 Point

Strength and Durability: Skyscraper busting or lower. Must be harmed by tank busting attacks though.

I think we can both agree this would be way above tank busting so most of your team would die to this.

2)Clones(essentially the same as number one but with clones) who are around skyscaper level

No Caption Provided

This attack alone killed around a thousands of Nephilim too

From there my team can wipe out the last remants of your team(most likely only Loki if he is lucky). I will present my gameplan for Loki when you present some feats for him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne: Not gonna lie, I'm really confused as to how a danger sense affects Loki teleporting your team to a different dimension. You can't exactly reverse a teleport....

Now during that reverse time spell, which looks to take some time, Loki can use that to either turn Miranda into a goat, a walking stick, snow, etc. or go back to my team and amp them, I'll show both. But before I do, has she shown interdimensional time reversal? And even so what happens if she's in a place where time is completely different like Limbo (which Loki has sent people to before)

Transmuation:

Addressing your attacks:

They don't work because:

Loki can phase and phase others with him, protecting Everywhere Man and Gorgon (or everyone if he likes)

Danger can simply reform (or be phased)

Moonstone can phase/go intangible and can make my team phase/intangible

Absorbing Man simply absorbs what he's hit with and gains power from it

Pre-crisis Parasite drains you as soon as you step in range and makes you into a normal human

Pre-52 Parasite does the same, but also drains your life force, killing you.

1 and 3 are pre-52 Parasite draining Superman and supergirl, 2 is PC Parasite draining Silver Age Superman and easily toy with him, Moonstone is then shown making others intangible as well as herself

That shows Absorbing man absorbing Thor's strange, a cosmic bolt from Odin. Then loki phasing himself and others and danger reforming.

But this is mostly just humoring you since you can't get past Loki's BFR'ing you via teleportation nor his transmuation.

I'll cover the amping and further attacking if you can prove a way to get past interdimensional BFR, but it's doubtful.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Primez0ne

Not gonna lie, I'm really confused as to how a danger sense affects Loki teleporting your team to a different dimension. You can't exactly reverse a teleport....

As the previous scan shows he can manipulate the fate of death or even the menace in an attack and redirect it. So simply put he redirects the magic away from him

The first scan is just a quick explanation of his danger sense

This is when he could only sense danger and as you can see from these scans he can see where his enemy is about to uses his explosions.

Now during that reverse time spell, which looks to take some time, Loki can use that to either turn Miranda into a goat, a walking stick, snow, etc. or go back to my team and amp them, I'll show both. But before I do, has she shown interdimensional time reversal? And even so what happens if she's in a place where time is completely different like Limbo (which Loki has sent people to before)

It is not really a spell and no she does not have that but I honestly don't know how your going to get past Kabuto manipulating the menace of your attacks.

They don't work because:

Loki can phase and phase others with him, protecting Everywhere Man and Gorgon (or everyone if he likes)

Pre-crisis Parasite drains you as soon as you step in range and makes you into a normal human

How is Loki or Moonstone supposed to see this attack coming? Jin Mori casually blitzes superhumans all the time and his staff can grow at very fast speeds. I am having a hard time believing Loki casts a spell to locate and let him see my team before my team can attack

The guy he blitzed is also fast enough to leave aftermirages

Yusuke is similarly just as fast

blitzes a lot of A and S class demons into space with one punch each

Both Yusuke and Jin Mori have mountain busting attacks. Danger wouldn't come back from these attacks.

Him charging up is causing destruction to a city wide area

If Absorbing Man tries to adsorb Jin's staff Jin can just take control of him and make him strink

Makes tiny fragments of his staff grow

Considering Yusuke is a casual mountain buster and Jin can easily oneshot beings with way more durability than your team.@h3dora101 By the rules neither parasite can be this powerful since you got them as ones and being able to compare with silver age supes is waaaay op for this tourney. This is also not factoring clones which take no energy from Jin and will make it easier for Parasites to overload.

Parasite also has to drain powerful beings slowly or he may overload so them quickly draining Jin or Yusuke shouldn't happen.

I am using this scan from one of the debates you were in against Beatboks

Over 500 nukes and a meteor still doesn't destroy this nephilim

Here Jin one shots thousands more of them using his endless lighting strikes

But this is mostly just humoring you since you can't get past Loki's BFR'ing you via teleportation nor his transmuation.

I'll cover the amping and further attacking if you can prove a way to get past interdimensional BFR, but it's doubtful.

Loki wouldn't be fast enough to attack my team before they can get off city ranged attacks on him while Miranda uses her time out ability to protect her and Kabuto.

In Conclusion

• Your team is not as fast as either Yusuke or Jin Mori
  • Both of them also have city ranged attacks so they don't need to specifically locate your team before attacking
  • The only one who has a small chance to survive past the initial attack is Loki
  • Both Parasites can be overloaded
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne:

Rebuttals:

As the previous scan shows he can manipulate the fate of death or even the menace in an attack and redirect it. So simply put he redirects the magic away from him

The first scan is just a quick explanation of his danger sense

This is when he could only sense danger and as you can see from these scans he can see where his enemy is about to uses his explosions.

Not gonna lie....that scan shows absolutely nothing that helps you. You haven't proven that:

1. It can redirect Loki's magic

2. That it can redirect a teleport

3. That it can redirect something not threatening your life. Loki transporting you to Jotunheim doesn't kill you immediately and has no "threat of death" behind it. Plus it seems like you're using a NLF without showing your power in action. You only showed him sensing danger, not redirecting anything.

It is not really a spell and no she does not have that but I honestly don't know how your going to get past Kabuto manipulating the menace of your attacks.

There is no menace in my attacks, plus they're snap of a finger. That took Jin awhile to do that. Not gonna work. You'd have to show him redirecting a teleport. Which you can't.

They don't work because:

How is Loki or Moonstone supposed to see this attack coming? Jin Mori casually blitzes superhumans all the time and his staff can grow at very fast speeds. I am having a hard time believing Loki casts a spell to locate and let him see my team before my team can attack

The guy he blitzed is also fast enough to leave aftermirages

1. You're 4 miles away and have no idea where my team is.

2. Those speeds were ridiculously slow. One only has to move at 200-500MPH to create afterimages aka faster than the human eye. Wolverine and X-23 have done that.

And gorgon blitzes Wolverine like it's nobody's business.

Loki moves faster than thought and easily dodges Mjolnir

And has easily snatched Silver surfer out the air mid blitz. And your attack has to travel while Loki only has to think, which he does faster than lightning.

Moonstone can fight with Nova and Photon and Hyperion and the like, your attacks aren't fast enough to catch her offguard:

She could probably outrun the blast. Her travel speed is very high.

Both Yusuke and Jin Mori have mountain busting attacks. Danger wouldn't come back from these attacks.

Yes.....she would. Did you not see her reform before? She doesn't even need a body, she can just go make another.

Hell, here she was destroyed by a celestial cannon ball and...

Plus the fact that we're near an abandoned city gives her far too much to reform with.

If Absorbing Man tries to adsorb Jin's staff Jin can just take control of him and make him strink

Makes tiny fragments of his staff grow

That doesn't work for several reasons.

1. Absorbing man could literally just touch something else

2. Thor couldn't control him when he touched Mjolnir. He becomes the same substance, not the actual attack. It's why Odin himself couldn't control him either.

So you make him shrink, he just grows back again. Or he touches something else. Plus I was referring to the energy attack you said you'd use.

Considering Yusuke is a casual mountain buster and Jin can easily oneshot beings with way more durability than your team.@h3dora101 By the rules neither parasite can be this powerful since you got them as ones and being able to compare with silver age supes is waaaay op for this tourney. This is also not factoring clones which take no energy from Jin and will make it easier for Parasites to overload.

Parasite also has to drain powerful beings slowly or he may overload so them quickly draining Jin or Yusuke shouldn't happen.

Parasite is not inherently durable, but he can become so by absorbing your powers. it was clear what I wanted parasite for, don't think hedorah's gonna rule I can't have Parasite absorb powers considering that's ALL he can do.

And that's wrong. Pre-crisis, as I showed had no limits. That's only pre-52. And even he absorbed the likes of Superman and Daxamites with ease.....like I showed in my scan. That's planet+, your guys won't do anything.

Here Jin one shots thousands more of them using his endless lighting strikes

So...more stuff for Parasite and Absorbing Man to absorb and get more powerful from? Ok?

Loki wouldn't be fast enough to attack my team before they can get off city ranged attacks on him while Miranda uses her time out ability to protect her and Kabuto.

Why wouldn't Loki be fast enough? You realize this is a sneak attack right and you've shown no sensing abilities? And no protection from magic? You also realize that Loki is teleporting you from a range of 4 miles away right? You won't have a chance to attack him.

In Conclusion

• Your team is not as fast as either Yusuke or Jin Mori

Not true. Loki's faster by a far margin. Your speed feats were pretty pathetic.

• Both of them also have city ranged attacks so they don't need to specifically locate your team before attacking

And? We're 4 miles away and your team's not gonna start blindly firing in the dark. And if you do....I mean you can't hurt anyone on my team

• The only one who has a small chance to survive past the initial attack is Loki

Not true. Absorbing Man, Parasites just absorb your attacks as shown. Loki and Moonstone phase everyone else.

• Both Parasites can be overloaded

Not true, only pre-52 even has the possibility. To say you can overload them, you'd have to show something greater than Silver Age Superman in abilities, which would disqualify you. So I'm not worried about it. Plus it gets worse. You'll see.

Offense and other things

Let's get this straight before I begin:

I've seen NOTHING to imply you can counter Loki simply teleporting you away. NOTHING. And certainly nothing to imply he couldn't transmute you.

Things Loki can do while your team is trying to find us (and we'll be undetectable):

Summoning and animating things basically to annoy you and occupy you

More summoning and transforming things to fight you (volcano thing saps your energy

Animates buildings, makes copies, and a sleeping spell, putting various members of your team to sleep whenever he feels like it

Anyways, while you're busy with that, far away from my team, Loki can and will amp them ridiculously:

Make them invincible (and handsome) like he did Deadpool, give them Wrecker's powers

Empower them 1000 fold like he did the mutant Sandu (was a weak barely telepathic dude, transformed into a super psychic nearly world threat being)

Give them mjolnir-like hammers that allow them to contend with Thor

Give them the powers of Man-Beast and amp their strength and durability 1000 fold.

So the plan with these powers is simple:

• Everywhere Man makes 3 initial clones, one gets Wreckers powers, the other gets Man-Beast's powers, the other is whisked away for safe keeping (for Loki to possess should he need it) and the original gets a 1000 fold boost and a hammer (bringing him to 90 tons+ an amp to be able to fight Thor)
  • Gorgon gets the 1000 fold boost on both his transmutation powers and his strength and durability
  • Parasites both get amped 1000 fold making their absorbing powers that much dangerous. Also they're 1000 times stronger and more durable
  • Moonstone gets both of the 1000 fold amps, as well as a hammer
  • Danger gets the 1000 fold amps
  • Absorbing Man touches Gorgon's Godslayer and mimics its cutting abilities
  • Everywhere Man and his empowered clones make as many clones as they want to go battle your team
  • Whole team gets the invincible enchantment as well
  • This takes less than a minute (Loki has shown empowerment in panels aka seconds)

So now you're fighting against impossibly amped Parasites who will drain you dry in seconds, an army of beasts that can fight the likes of Thor head up, impossibly amped Moonstone, Gorgon, and Danger. So you're easily taken out.

Moonstone:Gravity Control, strength to hurt Hulk, energy to match Hyperion, and intangibility to rip out organs, now all amped 1000 fold

Danger: Colossus level strength and durability, hard light constructs (including suffocation), w/e killed Mr. Sinister with apparent ease, all amped 1000 fold.

Overall

1. Seriously, shown nothing to get past BFR and transmutation

2. If you somehow did, Loki would simply summon and animate an army of different things to occupy you as well as clones of himself and sleeping spells, and energy absorbing volcano globs, and storms, etc.

3. Then my team would be amped 1000fold and invincible, leaving Parasite to drain you with apparent ease (both), Everywhere Man to swamp you with Thor level beings, Danger to destroy you, Moonstone to destroy you, Gorgon to destroy you, Godslayer Absorbing Man to destroy you, etc.

4. Your attacks are useless as 3 of the members of my team merely absorb them and get stronger (PC Parasite can even sap you of all your powers at once leaving you defenseless.....BEFORE the amp), Gorgon can heal, Loki and Moonstone can phase my team

5. But still...the teleportation has yet to be countered.

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Primez0ne

@h3dora101 said:

@primez0ne: @darkraiden: You guys have till Monday.

OK

Not gonna lie....that scan shows absolutely nothing that helps you. You haven't proven that:

1. It can redirect Loki's magic

2. That it can redirect a teleport

3. That it can redirect something not threatening your life. Loki transporting you to Jotunheim doesn't kill you immediately and has no "threat of death" behind it. Plus it seems like you're using a NLF without showing your power in action. You only showed him sensing danger, not redirecting anything

It just needs to redirect his magic and considering he can redirect "menace" and/or the fate of death" I think he can do this

I find it highly unlikely someone like Loki will kindly send someone who he is in a life or death battle with to a place he can likely survive. If his first course of action was to teleport someone somewhere why not somewhere Loki knows he'll die? Although Loki bfring my team and not doing the other multitude of abilities you have shown first is also highly unlikely.

The first scans I posted in this debate was him redirecting " the fate of death". I am sorry if your confusion was over YoYo doing the redirecting. He is a psychical manifestation of Kabuto's powers.

Yo-Yo (ヨヨ Yoyo) (possibly a form of reflection Telekinesis) - The being within Kabuto. Kabuto's Menace Ability comes from his cowardice. This formed into the being Yo-yo. Kabuto can literally cheat death and manipulate fate, taking any "menace" attacking him and summon Yo-yo, unseen by the enemy mistaking it as Telekinesis as what Ash did thinking his Telekinesis is as strong as Grana's. Yo-yo takes the "menace" and manipulates it mainly attacking the enemy, but theoretically, it could simply be thrown away in any direction. Theoretically again, Yo-yo has a limited energy as to how much he can manipulate, such as when Ash attacks with his best skill, he simply condensed it into a "sphere of menace" energy. Because Yo-Yo doesn't exist as a Burst-type entity such as Nemesis Q, it is left to Kirisaki to use the Menace. This is best described as redirecting the 'intent' of Menace, allowing Kirisaki to change the target of his enemy's attack; as seen when Ash's coins change from attacking Kirisaki to attacking himself. One could posit that Yo-Yo utilizes Trance type psi to manipulate the intention of target without them even knowing.

• Paradigm of the Chicken Soul (弱者のパラダイム Chikin Souru no Paradaimu): - A pattern of sorts where Yo-Yo "grabs fate" (the attack of the enemy known as menace), Kabuto casts off his fear, and Yo-yo manipulates it so Kabuto is spared from it, throwing it away with the menace that was attacking Kabuto.

There is no menace in my attacks, plus they're snap of a finger. That took Jin awhile to do that. Not gonna work. You'd have to show him redirecting a teleport. Which you can't.

Are we talking about current Loki or classic Loki because while the current Loki may be nicer I thought he was still weaker than he used to be unless that has recently changed.

I showed you plenty of evidence that both Jin Mori and Yusuke can attack with AoE's that can cover that distance. Jin MoRi's staff can grow big enough to puncture the moon(thats 238,900 miles) and in one of scans from before it grew big enough to cause a tsunami. With attacks like this it doesn't take alot of aiming.

No Caption Provided

And has easily snatched Silver surfer out the air mid blitz. And your attack has to travel while Loki only has to think, which he does faster than lightning.

Silver Surfer and Thor aren't exactly the most consistent characters in terms of speed so....

and yet is consistently tagged by Thor

I've seen NOTHING to imply you can counter Loki simply teleporting you away. NOTHING. And certainly nothing to imply he couldn't transmute you.

What about the fact Miranda can reverse time, Kabuto can manipulate the fate of death, and Jin can repeatedly clone himself to give Loki more targets. I mean he can make a hundred at a time, they take no energy from Jin and he can always summon more if they die.

You need to show me Loki can quickly locate my team in the space of a few seconds and transmute/bfr a hundred of them before my team reaches your team

a sleeping spell

That would count as soul or mind manipulation in my book and I don't think it would be worth arguing over that. You are doing well enough admittedly without it.

Attack Part 2

So now you're fighting against impossibly amped Parasites who will drain you dry in seconds, an army of beasts that can fight the likes of Thor head up, impossibly amped Moonstone, Gorgon, and Danger. So you're easily taken out.

Now as much as I would love to debate against that I won't and will just bring this out

Jin Mori's gourd:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This would take everyone but Loki and my team into a pocket dimension and is a move that Jin has used offensively in combat before.

Is traveling a few hundred Km in a few sec
Is traveling a few hundred Km in a few sec

After searching for him and with Loki by himself Jin or one of his clones can use a pressure point to KO him

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne:

It just needs to redirect his magic and considering he can redirect "menace" and/or the fate of death" I think he can do this

I disagree. Skyfathers like Bor, Dormammu, and other talented magicians like Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange have yet to 'redirect' his magic. Even Mjolnir hasn't and that's literally made to do that. Magic is something that 'happens' it's not something that can be redirected (unless a beam of some sort).

I find it highly unlikely someone like Loki will kindly send someone who he is in a life or death battle with to a place he can likely survive. If his first course of action was to teleport someone somewhere why not somewhere Loki knows he'll die? Although Loki bfring my team and not doing the other multitude of abilities you have shown first is also highly unlikely.

Loki has never been one to be bloodlusted and just want to super kill. Loki uses his BFR when he's met with opponents 'not fitting of a god' as he would likely see your team.

That's him teleporting people away, his enemies in the Avengers, Surfer who failed him, Storm who rejected him, etc. and never did he try to kill them with teleportation.

It's his 'begone' move.

The first scans I posted in this debate was him redirecting " the fate of death". I am sorry if your confusion was over YoYo doing the redirecting. He is a psychical manifestation of Kabuto's powers.

The 'fate of death' just sounds like an attack that will kill him. Regardless, Loki's magics are overcome death as well.

Loki has trapped and defied Death (literally the entity Death) before, so his magics are above that. Don't see you redirecting it.

Are we talking about current Loki or classic Loki because while the current Loki may be nicer I thought he was still weaker than he used to be unless that has recently changed.

Mostly classic. Even classic Loki didn't have much menace when teleporting people away as I've shown.

Plus the time factor still applies, it took Jin a while to redirect that, he won't have the luxury here.

I showed you plenty of evidence that both Jin Mori and Yusuke can attack with AoE's that can cover that distance. Jin MoRi's staff can grow big enough to puncture the moon(thats 238,900 miles) and in one of scans from before it grew big enough to cause a tsunami. With attacks like this it doesn't take alot of aiming.

But Yusuke nor Jin would just randomly attack everywhere on Earth. You don't even know the direction of my team and attacking recklessly like that and potentially endangering lives of innocent people (as far a you know), would be foolish and out of character.

You'll spend time trying to at least find where my team is.....and you'll fail giving me plenty of time to do w/e. Plus....you'll be BFR'd into another realm/dimension.

Silver Surfer and Thor aren't exactly the most consistent characters in terms of speed so....

Surfer flies at a pretty consistent speed of close to ligthspeeds. This wasn't Surfer's combat speed (which is often brought into question), but his flight speed. Plus Mjolnir's generally really fast as well.

and yet is consistently tagged by Thor

Same way Flash is tagged by his human level Rogues, Deathstroke etc. Plus Thor consistently hits lightspeed beings like Surfer and Hyperion and Gladiator and speedy people like Quicksilver and Hermes, but that's neither here or there. Loki has been shown to be too fast for Thor, to the point that Thor has to command Mjolnir to be thrown at lightspeed to tag him.

What about the fact Miranda can reverse time, Kabuto can manipulate the fate of death, and Jin can repeatedly clone himself to give Loki more targets. I mean he can make a hundred at a time, they take no energy from Jin and he can always summon more if they die.

Reversing time, again even you said it wasn't interdimensional, and I quote:

It is not really a spell and no she does not have that

So...she's useless. Kabuto can manipulate the fate of death....which doesn't translate to teleportation at all. Clones don't help either and they take time, Loki's teleportation doesn't.

So still.....no counter.

You need to show me Loki can quickly locate my team in the space of a few seconds and transmute/bfr a hundred of them before my team reaches your team

There's him peering at events and people in the entire Earth and finding people with ease (and that's interdimensional). You're 4 miles away. And again, your team can't locate my team.

That's enough people to handle your clones. Plus you won't get a chance, as you can see in those scans and scans above Loki can see you from a range without you seeing him and can teleport people interdimensionally. He doesn't even need to be in the same area as you to do so. You'll have no idea anything's happening at all.

a sleeping spell

That would count as soul or mind manipulation in my book and I don't think it would be worth arguing over that. You are doing well enough admittedly without it.

Nah. It's physically putting you to sleep. But w/e.

Attack Part 2

Now as much as I would love to debate against that I won't and will just bring this out

Jin Mori's gourd:

This would take everyone but Loki and my team into a pocket dimension and is a move that Jin has used offensively in combat before.

I will point out that taking out the gourd, speaking those words, and absorbing everybody took time. Waaaaaay too much time to do anything before Parasites drain you even in normal form nonetheless 1000x amped.

So by the time you summon it and say anything, you're already absorbed and dead. Plus notice Pre-crisis not only gave and took powers from a long distance, but ttook Superman's powers without him noticing, mid punch.

This is not to mention the fact that Moonstone would just make us intangible and thus not absorbable (unless you have feats of the gourd absorbing intangible people), and that Loki can see and teleport people to and from other dimensions (as I've shown). So...that gourd would be 100% useless. Plus there's still an Everywhere Man Clone out there somewhere that I sent off.

After searching for him and with Loki by himself Jin or one of his clones can use a pressure point to KO him

Hahahahaha. Very unlikely.

1. Loki's invisible and intangible and unsenseable by you.

2. Seriously Loki's intangible and can't be touched by you.

3. Loki's taken worse and been fine, he's not a normal human and attacks of that caliber wouldn't phase him (ha! get it? phase him?).

phasing attacks, extreme heat, rogue's absorption touch, poisons, etc.

And the best one yet.

No Caption Provided

Also looking at that scan, the guy just couldn't move....Loki doesn't even have to move to do his magic so...that'd fail on literally all angles. Can't touch Loki, Phase him, or do anything of importance.

Summary

So what we have here is...my team can counter everything yours can do but you can't counter anything we can do.

1. Still, no counter to being teleported. Something something fate of death is nice, but as I see it, you're still being teleported.

2. You can't even locate my team which has been made invisible and undetectable

3. Your attacks fail as Absorbing Man absorbs them and becomes stronger, as does Parasite (but different) and the other Parasite.

4. Moonstone and Loki make them fail even more via phasing my team

5. And everyone has amped Durability so it wouldn't do anything anyways

6. The Gourd fails for taking waaaay too long as the Parasites drain you to death, we phase through it, and/or Loki just brings everyone back

7. No counter for practically anyone on my team from Gravity Control to...again Draining, to beating beat down by an army of Thor level beings, and to Gorgon turning you to stone, and so on.

8. And again, no real counter to teleportation and beyond that transmutation and beyond that draining from the Parasites.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By boschePG

@darkraiden: @primez0ne:

I believe Primezone was trying to say that Loki's teleportation is based off magic and if Kabuto (???) can deflect magic then it should deflect his teleportation. It wasn't said directly and got confusing a little with Primezone. You can tell he believes his team should win and Loki magic countered, as everyone should, but darkraiden called out the BFR card and I don't think primezone answered it in the form of a question (Jeopardy pun)...answer it well enough, IMO

I do give primezone props for actually establishing one of his characters for being moon busting level by actually showing a scan of him busting through the moon. Greatest scan of tier level ever, IMO

winner: DarkRaiden

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Thanks for reading, voting and giving an explanation of why you voted for who.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @h3dora101: @darkraiden

I vote for Darkraiden, primezone did a great job but loki is too much in my opinion..and the way he presented it.

Good job guys.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill vote for @darkraiden

prime didnt had a real counter for Loki

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkraiden

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @darkraiden:

you can call out for votes tomorrow. 8EST so get any closing arguments in now. Im running things now

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: it was a generic statement I made in all threads. voting closes saturday midnight EST

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for @darkraiden

Loki could solo IMO, I've read mostly of his comics and he's extremely powerful, as well the fact that Dormammu respect his powers, the people who knows the character are aware of how impressive that is.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give @darkraiden my vote for a few reasons

1. Go with the flow
  2. Really wasn't a counter for Loki
  3. His team scared me more than primez did
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DarkRaiden
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for @darkraiden

Loki could solo IMO, I've read mostly of his comics and he's extremely powerful, as well the fact that Dormammu respect his powers, the people who knows the character are aware of how impressive that is.

I voted for darkraiden too, but you know voting isnt how powerful you think a person is, but how well the debater used said person in the battle

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I said that was my opinion, not my reason to vote for him, and @darkraiden is one of the best people here on Comic Vine to debate about Loki too.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Well it was good debating with you darkraiden and you can close voting whenever you want.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Thanks. Same here. And....I honestly don't know how to stop voting. I'll tag @boschepg.

Bosche, we want to close voting now.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

ll clos it now thn since pimezone requested it