Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By weapon x badazz

No prep, takes place in Rome, qs has his superspeed not time travel and its current spidey, who wins and why?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By weapon x badazz

Any 1?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

QS if he is at max speed not fooling around or toying with spidey.

weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By weapon x badazz

Nice thnx 4 ya comment homie

weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By weapon x badazz

This is a gud posts, loads of comments and a wicked debate

Avatar image for doctor_spectrum
Doctor spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doctor spectrum

hard 2 say but i give the edge to quicksilver

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mortein

i give the edge to spiderman because of spider sense, and he could one hit KO quicksilver, but it could go ether way

Immortal13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Immortal13

Yeah I say Spiderman wins, he would be aware of Quicksilver before he would be able to attack.

weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By weapon x badazz

honestly i think quicksilver wins here, moving at the speed of sound is just too quick for spidey imo

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth

Quicksilver can win without the jobber aura on

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Dreadmaster
@geraldthesloth said:
"Quicksilver can win without the jobber aura on"

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By box turtle

Spidey.  He uses his spider sense to defeat Quicksilver's surprise.

Spider-Man Magazine #8
Spider-Man Magazine #8

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

im gonna say spiderman because of the spidey sense

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Even if the spider sence tells him a hit is coming Spidey still isn't gona be fast enough to stop or dodge it.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15  Edited By The_Martian

It depends how Quicksilver fights. If he fights Spider-Man how most speedsters have in the past, Spider-Man can take it.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16  Edited By Final Arrow
@Nobody said:
"It depends how Quicksilver fights. If he fights Spider-Man how most speedsters have in the past, Spider-Man can take it. "

I don't know about that, Has spidy ever been hit at mach 1 upwards?
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By hdorman1

hmmmmmm 
this will require pondering 
but for the moment im leaning towards qs

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
@Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said:
"It depends how Quicksilver fights. If he fights Spider-Man how most speedsters have in the past, Spider-Man can take it. "
I don't know about that, Has spidy ever been hit at mach 1 upwards? "
Off the top of my head, I can't think of it happening.  But I meant along the lines of this, which he has done to several speedsters:

No Caption Provided
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dro

Hasn't this been done before?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Final Arrow
@Nobody said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said:
Off the top of my head, I can't think of it happening.  But I meant along the lines of this, which he has done to several speedsters:

"

Yeah but lets be fair, the whole point of these battles is to have the two of them fighting at full strength. I know spiderman has his Spider Sense, but that tells him he is in danger not where it i coming from, So if Quiksilver is running at top speed and there is no prep and by the time spideys sense kicks in I think it's fair to say it will be over! That picture shows the speedster getting a fair amounts of hits in before Spidey reacts. Thats why im giving it to Quicksilver.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Final Arrow said:
"Yeah but lets be fair, the whole point of these battles is to have the two of them fighting at full strength. I know spiderman has his Spider Sense, but that tells him he is in danger not where it i coming from. "
It actually does though. There's a scan somewhere of Spiderman fighting Iron Fist in the dark (meaning he cant see), but he's still able to dodge Iron Fists attacks, which are coming from all over, even though he cant see. This implies that his Spider Sense is telling him exactly where the strikes are coming from. But I still think Quicksilver is fast enough to tag him at least once or twice.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian
@Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said:

No Caption Provided
"
Yeah but lets be fair, the whole point of these battles is to have the two of them fighting at full strength. I know spiderman has his Spider Sense, but that tells him he is in danger not where it i coming from, So if Quiksilver is running at top speed and there is no prep and by the time spideys sense kicks in I think it's fair to say it will be over! That picture shows the speedster getting a fair amounts of hits in before Spidey reacts. Thats why im giving it to Quicksilver. "
Actually the Spider-Sense has warned in the past the direction the attack is coming from:

No Caption Provided

And as Spider-Man said in the first scan, he could have easily leaped out of the way.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Final Arrow
@Gambler said:
" @Final Arrow said:
"Yeah but lets be fair, the whole point of these battles is to have the two of them fighting at full strength. I know spiderman has his Spider Sense, but that tells him he is in danger not where it i coming from. "
It actually does though. There's a scan somewhere of Spiderman fighting Iron Fist in the dark (meaning he cant see), but he's still able to dodge Iron Fists attacks, which are coming from all over, even though he cant see. This implies that his Spider Sense is telling him exactly where the strikes are coming from. But I still think Quicksilver is fast enough to tag him at least once or twice. "

Yeah but I also have a scan of a rocket getting fired at him but he has no idea where it is coming from and another when he is swinging by a vampire guy (can't remember his name) and his Spider sense goes nuts and he can't locate where, So he slides off in the shadows . I think it depends on the writer.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Final Arrow:  I think you're right, it depends on writer. Its something he's been shown to do but whether or not the writer acknowledges it is another story.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Final Arrow
@Nobody said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said:

"
Yeah but lets be fair, the whole point of these battles is to have the two of them fighting at full strength. I know spiderman has his Spider Sense, but that tells him he is in danger not where it i coming from, So if Quiksilver is running at top speed and there is no prep and by the time spideys sense kicks in I think it's fair to say it will be over! That picture shows the speedster getting a fair amounts of hits in before Spidey reacts. Thats why im giving it to Quicksilver. "
Actually the Spider-Sense has warned in the past the direction the attack is coming from:

And as Spider-Man said in the first scan, he could have easily leaped out of the way. "

Points at reply to gambler.   

But since im talking about full strength Quicksilver, it only makes it fair if we debate that Spidy knows where the attack is coming from.

So lets just say he can see where the attack is coming from, can he dodge full speed quicksilver?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian
@Final Arrow:  He stated that he could have easily leaped out of the way of Speed Demon's attack, but chose to let him get close.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Final Arrow
@Gambler said:
" @Final Arrow:  I think you're right, it depends on writer. Its something he's been shown to do but whether or not the writer acknowledges it is another story. "

I agree but for the sake of the fight I say we give it to him, just to be fair.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dro

Spider-Man may be able to take this. I'll have to think on it.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Final Arrow
@Nobody said:

" @Final Arrow:  He stated that he could have easily leaped out of the way of Speed Demon's attack, but chose to let him get close. "

Yeah but this is not Speed Demon ! You really think that if Quicksilver busted at top speed Spidey is going to get up from the hit? Thats if he gets hit, but then thats not a big if in this battle. But If Spidey manages to get one hit, I don't think Quicksilver will be getting up from it, my argument is at the speeds Quicksilver can move at I don't think Spiderman is going to get the chance and if he makes the same choice in fighting method while fighting Quicksilver, letting him get a hit so he can get close, its going to be done and dusted in that move.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Final Arrow said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Final Arrow:  I think you're right, it depends on writer. Its something he's been shown to do but whether or not the writer acknowledges it is another story. "
I agree but for the sake of the fight I say we give it to him, just to be fair. "
Sounds good.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Martian
@Final Arrow:  The two have actually fought before. Quicksilver claimed that Spider-Man was too tough for him to take down physically.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WeaponX510
@Nobody: that looks more like classic versions then current.Since then quick silver has gotta way faster about 5 times faster and has been trained by captain America in H2H combat. spidey could have beat him 20 years ago but not now
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian
@WeaponX510:  Maybe but Spider-Man has also become faster and stronger than his classic version as well as become more experienced.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@Nobody:
Damn Nobody.... i wanted to show that pic.... 
*cries*
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Martian
@spidey 15 said:
" @Nobody: Damn Nobody.... i wanted to show that pic.... *cries* "
You're talkin to the original Spidey fan of the Vine :P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@Nobody:
XP.... 
In some years i'll replace you...=]
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Martian
@spidey 15 said:
" @Nobody: XP.... In some years i'll replace you...=] "
Reach for the stars, kid  :P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By spidey 15
@Nobody:
Don't worry.... i will replace you....be sure of that.....=D
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Martian
@spidey 15 said:
" @Nobody: Don't worry.... i will replace you....be sure of that.....=D "
LOL You remind me of me when I first joined. Names are somewhat similar too. I went by spiderman621
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Primmaster64

HAHAHAHA

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15
@Nobody:
Yooohooo!! That means i will be like you when it comes too spidey haha 

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Power NeXus
@Nobody said:
" @Final Arrow:  The two have actually fought before. Quicksilver claimed that Spider-Man was too tough for him to take down physically.

"

I remember reading that. It was WAAAY back in the early days. I believe this fight happened sometime just after the orignal Brotherhood of Evil Mutants disbanded. Back in those days, Quicksilver was a heck of a lot slower then. Iceman beat him once by tagging him with a snowball. Just after QS joined the Avengers (around this same time) he had a race to see who could reach a distant wall first: him or one of Hawkeye's arrows. QS just barely outspeeded the arrow by a hair. Current Quicksilver is fast enough to run from Tibet to Malaysia and back in a matter of seconds.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WeaponX510
@Power NeXus: exactly maybe back then spidey could win but now quicksilver has to much training and his powers have evolved a great deal..... its kinda like the difference between ironman 30 years ago and him now
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crabtree

hard one

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WeaponX510

this is not hard at all quicksilver is in a whole other league that spidey cant get to now

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Final Arrow
@Nobody said:
" @Final Arrow:  The two have actually fought before. Quicksilver claimed that Spider-Man was too tough for him to take down physically.

"

Im not going to say what has already been said, but I think this scan holds no out come on the current battle as it is so old, As Power Nexus said during that time QS could just out run a Arrow and was hit by a snow ball. A lot has changed since then, Welcome to 2010 XD. I think there is no way that Spidey can tag QS at top speed.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Martian
@Final Arrow:  I'm just saying that Quicksilver wasn't able to cause enough damage to take Spidey out.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Final Arrow
@Nobody said: Yes and as most of us said that Picture proves nothing, you need to stop looking at it as PIS and look at it as a speedster taveling at a high speed hitting a person. Even if he does get out the way and pull one hit that may stop the battle, but the chances of him getting out the way are very slim. What im saying is if quicksilver is travling at max speed and hits Spidy he wont get up. 

Quicksilver has changed alot since then and we have to place both fighters at good strength hence why I agreed with Gambler that even when some writers give Spidy Spidy sense that can't tell him where danger is coming from and others do we need to in all fairness allow Spidery to have the spidy sense where he knows where the attack is coming to make it fair. Quicksilver may not be at the level of the flash but he is extermly fast in Marvel Uni, by the time Spidey moves it stands to reason that Quicksilver sould be able to catch him with a stong punch and due to physic a punch at super speed will clear almost anyones clock.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WeaponX510
@Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said: Yes and as most of us said that Picture proves nothing, you need to stop looking at it as PIS and look at it as a speedster taveling at a high speed hitting a person. Even if he does get out the way and pull one hit that may stop the battle, but the chances of him getting out the way are very slim. What im saying is if quicksilver is travling at max speed and hits Spidy he wont get up.  Quicksilver has changed alot since then and we have to place both fighters at good strength hence why I agreed with Gambler that even when some writers give Spidy Spidy sense that can't tell him where danger is coming from and others do we need to in all fairness allow Spidery to have the spidy sense where he knows where the attack is coming to make it fair. Quicksilver may not be at the level of the flash but he is extermly fast in Marvel Uni, by the time Spidey moves it stands to reason that Quicksilver sould be able to catch him with a stong punch and due to physic a punch at super speed will clear almost anyones clock. "
finally someone makes sense
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Martian
@Final Arrow said:
" @Nobody said: Yes and as most of us said that Picture proves nothing, you need to stop looking at it as PIS and look at it as a speedster taveling at a high speed hitting a person. Even if he does get out the way and pull one hit that may stop the battle, but the chances of him getting out the way are very slim. What im saying is if quicksilver is travling at max speed and hits Spidy he wont get up.  Quicksilver has changed alot since then and we have to place both fighters at good strength hence why I agreed with Gambler that even when some writers give Spidy Spidy sense that can't tell him where danger is coming from and others do we need to in all fairness allow Spidery to have the spidy sense where he knows where the attack is coming to make it fair. Quicksilver may not be at the level of the flash but he is extermly fast in Marvel Uni, by the time Spidey moves it stands to reason that Quicksilver sould be able to catch him with a stong punch and due to physic a punch at super speed will clear almost anyones clock. "
I don't believe Quicksilver can punch something at full speed. I can't recall a time where Quicksilver has every charged at someone with full speed and punched him as hard as he could. The reason for this is unlike the Flash, who can preform his infinite mass punch, Quicksilver isn't protected by any speed force. It is just his body moving at rapid speeds and nothing in between to stop the friction. I believe Quicksilver punching Spider-Man at a full speed punch would cause Quicksilver more harm than good. I believe this is why he punches rapidly instead of coming at something full speed and hitting it with one blow.