#1 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins and why? Win by KO or Death

Morals on for both

takes place in manhatten

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37305 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle of two of the most incompetent characters ever conceived begins. Will the fastest man that really isn't the fastest man in his universe beat the centuries old feral mutant that is supposedly oh so skilled in so many forms of fighting but because of his penchant for going "rawr, kitty got clawz!" he completely avoids it more so than Wolverine? Found out on a CV battle forum near you!

#3 Edited by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't current Quicksilver Mach 5? can Sabertooth react to that kinda speed?

#4 Edited by God_Spawn (37305 posts) - - Show Bio

But seriously, I feel like most characters with a decent level of speed and a good damage soak should be able to best Pietro. As I've said so many times on this board, Pietro is very cocky and he hits like a b*tch. And while Creed likes to come across as very cocky himself and a very mediocre fighter sometimes, he is still a pretty potent customer. Pietro has still needed a bunch of regular hits, even hitting them at super speeds, to KO people and one or two good slashes is all Creed needs to really turn things around.

#5 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle of two of the most incompetent characters ever conceived begins. Will the fastest man that really isn't the fastest man in his universe beat the centuries old feral mutant that is supposedly oh so skilled in so many forms of fighting but because of his penchant for going "rawr, kitty got clawz!" he completely avoids it more so than Wolverine? Found out on a CV battle forum near you!

LOL

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37305 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't current Quicksilver Mach 5? can Sabertooth react to that kinda speed?

Probably not in a straight shot but I doubt Pietro is just going run from one end of the city to the next and keeping hitting Creed like that. He'll probably do it maybe once or twice before he comes in and starts running circles around him and keeps pummeling him that way. But because of that and his arrogance, characters slower than him have been able to tag him. Cyclops has done it. Spider-Man has done it. Wolverine I'm pretty sure has done it. He's just a really incompetent fighter and I wouldn't doubt Pietro would run from one end of the city, trip on a lady bug on the sidewalk, fall and break his own neck.

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (6874 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver will try his hardest to lose this fight. But idk if it's in character but couldn't Quicksilver decapitate Sabertooth don't they know each other but I don't think Quicksilver is smart enough to do it.

#8 Posted by camera_guy (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Pietro's arrogance is always his downfall especially if he knows that he is at an advantage.