Quicksilver vs Captain Boomerang

VenomousBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VenomousBane

Fight takes place in Keystone City. Quicksilver has no morals. Cap has no morals. No prep. K.O. or Death for the win. 33 ft. away. Who wins? 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jobbernos

cap.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hyperlight

owen or digger? and does digger have his white lantern powers?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

bump

VenomousBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VenomousBane
@Hyperlight: Owen. 
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hyperlight

@VenomousBane: in that case owen dies. quicksilver is nearly as fast and he has experience were owen barely knows how to use his superspeed

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Esquire

@Hyperlight said:

@VenomousBane: in that case owen dies. quicksilver is nearly as fast and he has experience were owen barely knows how to use his superspeed

But Owen won't attack him speed-vs-speed, he'll kill him with boomerangs. He's tagged Flash and he's owned a bloodlusted Jay Garrick clone, so I'm sure he could tag Quicksilver most of the time. Owen 7/10, imo.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Okay. Let's make something perfectly clear...

Flash villains... see, Flash villains are not suitable opponents... for... Quicksilver.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Just about any of Flashes Rouges (even Trickster) can own Pietro in a random encounter....Owen FTW

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hyperlight

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Just about any of Flashes Rouges (even Trickster) can own Pietro in a random encounter....Owen FTW

i dont agree..... half of the fights with the rugues even being a challege is PIS or CIS. flash to fast to lose against a men with boomerangs, cold guns, and flame throwers. the only rogues that would realistically challenge flash are the reverse flashes, mirror master, weather wizard and maybe a few others.

quicksilver is superior to owen in every way. the boomerangs should have a hard time touching quicksilver, as hey shouldn't touch flash. with no morals quicksilver might just punch him in the stomach at a few dozen times the speed of sound.

but im exaggerating the fact that it will be ownage. Quicksilver beats him in speed, superhuman attributes, and experience. owen just has boomerangs.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Hyperlight said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

i dont agree..... half of the fights with the rugues even being a challege is PIS or CIS. flash to fast to lose against a men with boomerangs, cold guns, and flame throwers. the only rogues that would realistically challenge flash are the reverse flashes, mirror master, weather wizard and maybe a few others.

quicksilver is superior to owen in every way. the boomerangs should have a hard time touching quicksilver, as hey shouldn't touch flash. with no morals quicksilver might just punch him in the stomach at a few dozen times the speed of sound.

but im exaggerating the fact that it will be ownage. Quicksilver beats him in speed, superhuman attributes, and experience. owen just has boomerangs.

I have to disagree with you mate. The reason why Captain Boomerang can hit flash is due to the boomerang affect: it comes back at him. Not to mention all of Digger's boomerangs(the sonic, rocket powered, and exploding will come in handy).

Edit-I saw the picture of digger and assumed Digger sorry, but Owen does have super speed. I see owen taking this 7/10

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hyperlight

a person that breaks the light barrier on the regular is beaten by an object that can change its direction. to be honest when flash is aware of it in any way it should have frozen in the air. but then again its hard to right speedsters because if they were written correctly there wouldnt be many stories.

those special boomerangscan be problem if Pietro is caught unawares though

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hksaru

I'd like to see scans of him actually tagging Flash in combat. In the above one he merely caught him off guard. Flash can be looking in the wrong direction too you know. I don't understand how Flash can be tagged by a normal human or even a human with mere QS level superspeed. Regardless that scan only showed how Flash is capable of being tagged when caught off guard, not that Captain Boomerang has combat speed to match the Flash.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Esquire

@Hksaru said:

I'd like to see scans of him actually tagging Flash in combat. In the above one he merely caught him off guard. Flash can be looking in the wrong direction too you know. I don't understand how Flash can be tagged by a normal human or even a human with mere QS level superspeed. Regardless that scan only showed how Flash is capable of being tagged when caught off guard, not that Captain Boomerang has combat speed to match the Flash.

Depends on what you mean by combat speed. I can post scans of Owen running at mach speeds, but that's not Flash level. In raw speed, he can't compete with Flash. He throws his boomerangs at hypersonic speeds, too. The impressive thing about tagging Flash is that his reflexes are fast enough to dodge a bullet after it's already touched his skin, even if he doesn't know it's coming. So even if Owen caught him off-guard, he would have to throw faster than a bullet in order to actually tag Wally.

He's never tagged Flash in combat, at least that I've seen. This can largely be explained by the fact that he's had most of his appearances as something other than a member of the Rogues, whether it be in the Outsiders, Suicide Squad, etc. So he's really had no opportunity to tag Flash in combat. He did tag that blitzing Jay Garrick clone, who should be at around Quicksilver speeds, though.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Joewell911

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Even Rainbow Raider

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@joewell said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Even Rainbow Raider

Rainbow Raider would STOMP pietro .... horribly, he's like a toned down Dr Light

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Boomerang stompage