Quicksilver DOFP vs Man of steel

BlackadamBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just saw DOFP and quicksilver was awsome in it so who would win and why?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Haven't even seen the movie and I know the answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Supes still has the edge in strength and durability.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver can't hurt Clark and Clark will have absolute hell trying to touch him.Clark in the long run

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a poke from QS made ripples go through a person's face; it was like a punch from a peak human (unless normal punches cause ripples, just faster).

Even so, I don't think QS can do anything to hurt Kal. Maybe, at the most, make him fly a few feet... and break his hand in the process...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh QS forces Clark to punch himself until Clark is KO'D.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sups can't do much to stop quicksilver, while QS basically has all the time he needs to figure out a way to best him, possibly by forcing Clark to KO himself? ( did MoS sups ever show any speed feats outside of flying?)

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Quicksilver just to be controversial

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cregan_Stark

I don't see how MoS even touches QS, QS is WAY too fast; at the same time QS hasn't shown to have the strength to produce a punch that is equal to a missile which is what it would take to KO a Kryptonian in that movie.

Probably stalemate.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: maybe hit him with a bunch of stuff? Just a wedgie made that one guy fly into the air a few feet

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Quicksilver can't hurt Clark and Clark will have absolute hell trying to touch him.Clark in the long run

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sentry4

Quicksilver stomps. Way too fast for the Kryptonian. Time basically freezes for the guy, and while MoS Superman is fast, he's nowhere near fast enough to defend himself.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zmasonite

Clark can't touch him but Peter can't hurt him

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS eventually tags with heat vision. Flight makes this unwinable for QS.

People are way overstating his speed, he's got something more akin to time dilation, doesn't mean he'd be particularly good at dodging light speed projectiles from cloud cover.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is over estimating his speed, what he did in DoFP was downright incredible. I'm hard pressed to think of a character in a movie that even approaches his speed.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BoringPerson

@cregan_stark: He showed speed in short bursts handling people who were lacking in any speed whatsoever.

Sure, his feats are good, but can he dodge a directed energy weapon from outside his visual range?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: he showed speed feats against bullets, they basically weren't moving. He was able to circle the room and basically screw around while knocking people down, he then went back to his original spot in time to move bullets so they don't hit his friends and circle the room again to watch his handy work before the bullets hit. I get the feeling that he wasn't even trying just judging by the fact that he was messing around the whole time.

I don't see ANY reason why he can't easily dodge heat vision.

Avatar image for amazingcurbstompman
AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ Flash fanboys (Reever & Beware) saying Quicksilver cant hurt superman but are just as quick to say "IMP,Speedblitz and Speed steal and phase through brain" bs crap when the flash is brought up especially suspicious when Quicksilver is the fasted character ever seen in any movie period that has to do with comics currently.

He makes CW flash look like a snail.

Quick silver reverses supermans punches,superman ko's himself and wakes up in a nuclear power plant that is erupting in 0.1 after he wakes up.

he also wakes up realizing that quicksilver had also recreated the ship in which superman had not adjusted the atmospherics and fell down unconscious and human presumptuously helpless.

Superman dies violently.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingcurbstompman: lol your post was just hilarious to read because it's so pointless.

And say another post like that again and expect mods here

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh mods are gonna come to help you? are you cry? did i bring up the flash too soon?
I heard darkness or deprivation of sunlight can cause depression and emotional outbursts,get outside and interact with real people.

if you get this upset over the flash then I'd hate to see you when you bill is over due.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reever,You get way to upset over the flash name being brought up.

I'd had to see you looking at a late or unpaid bill.

Lighten up,stop crying for mods.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22 JediXMan  Moderator

Lol @ Flash fanboys (Reever & Beware) saying Quicksilver cant hurt superman but are just as quick to say "IMP,Speedblitz and Speed steal and phase through brain" bs crap when the flash is brought up especially suspicious when Quicksilver is the fasted character ever seen in any movie period that has to do with comics currently.

You can't IMP if you're under light speed... which Quicksilver is. Quicksilver never phased through anything and never hurt anybody above a normal human being.

Such an unbias opinion... on a show that isn't even out yet.

I do thank you, though: I now know that I should not take your posts seriously from here on out.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reaverlation

@amazingcurbstompman: I don't even know you.You're just one of those new people who don't know squat on the character and troll the character from obvious lack of knowledge. I have a feeling you were already banned before for doing exactly what I said. But keep at it for all I care and expect to get banned...again.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman Ok first of all Quicksilver in DOFP quicksilver moved so fast he said himself he passed the x-men (wolverine,charles,beast) multiple times on their way in which we didn't even see meanwhile a bullet moves in such a slow motion he can run around an entire room messing around and re-arranging every-ones position in the room and come back to re-arrange all the bullets as he sees fit.

He can also lend his ability to other characters.

Vibrate fast enough to shatter bulletproofs glass.

and your talking about CW flash who runs at a speed that leaves a red trail behind it,essentially being someone visible.

lol,Quicksilver is faster than flash in LIVE ACTION at the moment.

Deal with it,dont be butthurt.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok reever,please direct me to the information board on CW flash,since you obviously created the message board since you also have obviously seen the first season of the show.

Go ahead,since all i mentioned was CW Flash.

break it down bro.

#SensitiveViners

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingcurbstompman: What the heck are you talking about? What does Flash have to do with this? You brought up Flash up for no purpose other than to aggravate other people with your nonsense. But I do want you to continue though so you get the ban hammer again

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingcurbstompman: 1. You brought up Flash and his irrelevance in this thread is extremely high.

2. QS hasn't really shown anything to be close to the speed of light.

3. MoS wins here.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quick silver reverses supermans punches,superman ko's himself and wakes up in a nuclear power plant that is erupting in 0.1 after he wakes up.

he also wakes up realizing that quicksilver had also recreated the ship in which superman had not adjusted the atmospherics and fell down unconscious and human presumptuously helpless.

Superman dies violently.

1) Your first paragraph really makes no sense.Only Wally could throw infinite mass punch,only Wally could steal kinetic energy(and Jay but his speed steal only slows his opponent.) ,only Wally could blitz ramrod Superman,only Wally could phase his hand through Clark and maybe Barry. But those guys are completely outmatched Pietro in every single way(speed,perceiving,punching,reflexes etc.).Included Superman

I don't know about Movie Pietro vs Henry Cavill,but any comicc Superman or Flash could outmatch him in every way

@jedixman Ok first of all Quicksilver in DOFP quicksilver moved so fast he said himself he passed the x-men (wolverine,charles,beast) multiple times on their way in which we didn't even see meanwhile a bullet moves in such a slow motion he can run around an entire room messing around and re-arranging every-ones position in the room and come back to re-arrange all the bullets as he sees fit.

He can also lend his ability to other characters.

Vibrate fast enough to shatter bulletproofs glass.

and your talking about CW flash who runs at a speed that leaves a red trail behind it,essentially being someone visible.

lol,Quicksilver is faster than flash in LIVE ACTION at the moment.

Deal with it,dont be butthurt.

did we even see CW Flash yet ?

But I can clearly say that Smallville(with only TV Show feats,not comic) would blitz Pietro's ass before he reacts

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super_Buck

Quicksilver breaks his hand punching Superman in the face.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver has no way if winning however I think eventually Clark would land a hit and take QS out.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do this to QS?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Don't feed the troll. Flag and move on.

No Caption Provided

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Saren

@amazingcurbstompman: See, right now I can either ban you oryou can stop going out of your way to be an ass to other users. Either option is fine by me. You get to decide what happens.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This made me LOL...

BlackadamBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS showed grate speed on the ground, dont know if it would be enough to see Qsilver well but would be a fun fight..

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark can't be hurt.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

BlackadamBoss marked this as the best answer

I don't see how MoS even touches QS, QS is WAY too fast; at the same time QS hasn't shown to have the strength to produce a punch that is equal to a missile which is what it would take to KO a Kryptonian in that movie.

Probably stalemate.

A missile can't KO Superman. It KO'd Faora who was all ready in severe pain because of undergoing sensory overload. Superman is FAR more durable. The gravity engine feat is far above missile given each tick of it was knocking down skyscrappers and Superman was simultaneously being weakened by the atmosphere.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Was Quicksilver that fast?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

It looks sexy, but its hard to quantify. Staring at bullets in slow motion is quite impressive for CBM standards, but bullets by themselves (9mm, iirc) are not that fast. Not even Mach 2.

I have no idea how fast you woudl need to go to see that in slow motion, or even how slow the bullets were going. There zero way to quantify his speed in anyway except "very fast'. I'd say hypersonic is extremely easy to say though. Given that hypersonic is an enormous range however thats where it blurs.

I do know Clark and Zod when from Metropolis to low levels of the atmosphere in a couple seconds though. And that is pushing "Mach" numbers in the 100's. Hypersonic is only mach 5 minimum.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally they make quicksilver look good. I feel like he could max out at like mach 6 in the movies

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An object in motion tends to stay in motion. Quicksilver was moving much faster than a bullet is shot while standing still looking around gathering all visual evidence that was upon him.. He'd probably mop the floor with Supes

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing with Quicksilver is he only has one scene/feat in the movie and it's against regular folks so he isn't even trying. Sure it was awesome but i could say he seemed a bit full of himself and MOS Supes wasn't normal human speed. If Clark tricks him into thinking he has no speed and QS takes it easy QS gets tagged and that's all.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS wins. Supes won't hit him, while QS can literally make Supes punch himself into KO.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator

@wolverine08 said:

I do know Clark and Zod when from Metropolis to low levels of the atmosphere in a couple seconds though. And that is pushing "Mach" numbers in the 100's. Hypersonic is only mach 5 minimum.

I disagree that was a continuous shot because you actually see bits of the satellite falling beside Zod and MOS.

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, we don't know Supes speed vs. bullets, so it's hard to guage. It was cool that the bone claws came out as fast as Quicksilver was moving.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorverine umm... didn't MOS Superman break the sound barrier or are bullets faster?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS wins. Supes won't hit him, while QS can literally make Supes punch himself into KO.

I thought the same thing

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorverine umm... didn't MOS Superman break the sound barrier or are bullets faster?

Sorry, what I meant is that QS was goofing around, running sideways on the walls a few times, knocking the cops hat off and overall killing time and the bullet moved like maybe a foot. Supes is likely faster than the bullet, but even if he's like twice as fast or five times as fast, QS is just going to toy with him. I'm still not sure how QS hurts him other than the self punch move he pulled.