#1 Posted by BlackWind (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
Art by Lee Bermejo

Rorschach has come to Hub City and is killing its criminals. Question hears about this and confronts Rorschach on the streets at night. But before they can fight, a street gang comes up to ambush them. They must work together to fight off the thugs, then fight each other.

#2 Posted by cooljammy18 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

They beat the gang without problems and Question wins due to being superior at everything.

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: Really? Rorschach would win a paranoid contest I think..

#4 Posted by beatboks1 (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

paranoia is about the only thing hed have on Vic. Vic is by far the better fighter, acrobat, etc. though honestly I don't see Vic having an issue with anyone killing Hub City Criminals. he's more likely to give hima a hand than fight him over it. He killed enough of Intergang when he visited Metropolis. that was why Supes chased him out of the city. If it was Vic at that point he'd stomp because of his illusions and clairvoyance/ 6th sense.

#5 Posted by not2baad (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Question ftw but may have to kill Rorschach

#6 Posted by XiiX (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

Question.

#7 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (901 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#8 Posted by Wolfrazer (7674 posts) - - Show Bio

The universe would implode, because the amount of awesomness would be too great....well that and they are pretty much the same guy only one is more of a brawler.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

The universe would implode, because the amount of awesomness would be too great....well that and they are pretty much the same guy only one is more of a brawler.

Haha that is true.

@beatboks1 said:

paranoia is about the only thing hed have on Vic. Vic is by far the better fighter, acrobat, etc. though honestly I don't see Vic having an issue with anyone killing Hub City Criminals. he's more likely to give hima a hand than fight him over it. He killed enough of Intergang when he visited Metropolis. that was why Supes chased him out of the city. If it was Vic at that point he'd stomp because of his illusions and clairvoyance/ 6th sense.

I agree with this. Vic is just in another ballpark, mainly because he's in the main DC universe. Heck, even ninja/assassin/soldier (etc.) canon fodder can probably defeat Rorschach.

#10 Edited by hulkbuster94 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach is a more realistic version of question people forget most characters in the watchmen are based on charlton characters except watered down in feats and i loved the watchmen novel personally,but seeing this is a battle question wins

#11 Posted by beatboks1 (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkbuster94: in what way is Roscharch more realistic than Vic??? The guy is a normal human with no actual training who fights large amounts of opponents and licks his way to victory. Comparing that to Vic who pre Vietch upgrade was a normal human trained in martial arts by Richard Dragon well enough to be respected by Shiva ( and had one decent showing against her) who usually only fights 3 or 4 trained combatants at a time ( if that many). Question has never fought ( pre urban shaman upgrade) ridiculous numbers and won out in fact despite his far superior training when he's fought large gangs he usually ha to make a strategic withdrawal to lick his wounds. If either of them is more realistic it's the question who of all DCU comics characters was injured more in his own title than any other character I can think of. I suggest before you make these types of statements you at least check out a couple of issues of the character in question. Vic is about the most realistic character in the DCU other than Oliver Queen under Mike Grell. Not to mention one of the most realistic characters in comics in general. Every issue of his titles was real world issues.