Question about DC vs Marvel comic book

yonatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yonatan

In 1996 there was a limited issue of DC vs Marvel featuring 2 "cosmic brothers" each of the other multiverse and started battling each other by selecting opponents from both universe to determine who wins.
I wanted to ask about the brothers themselves. The Living Tribunal was almost powerless against them even though he's the 2nd most powerful being in the Marvel universe. Does it mean that the brothers are actually The Presence from DC battling The One Above All from Marvel? Or are they actually different characters?
If they are different characters, why do you think that the presence and the OAA did not intervene in the fight as they are much stronger than the living tribunal and the spectre?

And of course.. who do you think win in an all out Marvel vs. DC? My bet is on DC.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong forum maybe? Cause while you do have a battle you are also asking a question unrelated to a battle.

yonatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could be chaos.. I wasn't sure which forum is the most suitable. If that's not the correct forum then what do you think is the most suitable one for this question?