Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Silver2467 said:
" @czarny_samael said: 
@Silver2467 said:
" I could see Quasar winning through BFR. Although, it might be difficult to BFR a super fast, intangible/invisible, and physically dispersed opponent. "
Quasar also has nanoreaction speed. And I don't think that it would be wise to go intangible against energy manipulator. IMO Quasar would just try to dispress him. But it doesn't matter, since Quasar (as it was showed on the scans) can teleport whole area to QZ. "
I am aware, but reaction time and combat speed are two different things.  Why would it be a problem to turn intangible against him? Has Quasar ever harmed an intangible opponent before? And how would he sense him while invisible? On top of that, even if Quasar managed to disperse J'onn physically or tear him apart with energy attacks, that has never been a very effective means of defeating him. He can simply reform. Whenever he has been broken apart physically, he simply regenerates and reconnects himself. Not to mention, he can use his shape shifting to break himself apart anyway.  Alright.  "
Quasar was able to drain power from whole Cosmic Avengers (+few other guys) and create a shield that hold Lord Mar-Vell's explosion (that was supposed to kill all of them) in nanoseconds. I think that it was feat good enough, to say that he can keep up with Martian (Also, I am not sure what he drained from people who don't depend on energy (like Gladiator), but it seems that he can drain all people.).

I forgot about invisibility... But Quasar has Cosmic Awareness and he can trck any form of energy, so he should sense Martian. Also, if his only target is taking him to QZ, he have only to be close to him.

I know that Martian can reform, but I was thinking aobut something else. Soemthing like dispressing energy beings (close to what Magneto did to Proteus), when Martian is intangile he still hav emolecules but there is bigger distance between them. High level energy manipulator should be able to channel some of his energy into this molecules. But of course, it is only a theory, not a real argument. 
If Martian would go intangible, he still would have to attack Quasar, so he would try to fly on him. When he will be close, Quasar will teleport them.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Silver2467
@czarny_samael said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @czarny_samael said: 
@Silver2467 said:
" I could see Quasar winning through BFR. Although, it might be difficult to BFR a super fast, intangible/invisible, and physically dispersed opponent. "
Quasar also has nanoreaction speed. And I don't think that it would be wise to go intangible against energy manipulator. IMO Quasar would just try to dispress him. But it doesn't matter, since Quasar (as it was showed on the scans) can teleport whole area to QZ. "
I am aware, but reaction time and combat speed are two different things.  Why would it be a problem to turn intangible against him? Has Quasar ever harmed an intangible opponent before? And how would he sense him while invisible? On top of that, even if Quasar managed to disperse J'onn physically or tear him apart with energy attacks, that has never been a very effective means of defeating him. He can simply reform. Whenever he has been broken apart physically, he simply regenerates and reconnects himself. Not to mention, he can use his shape shifting to break himself apart anyway.  Alright.  "
Quasar was able to drain power from whole Cosmic Avengers (+few other guys) and create a shield that hold Lord Mar-Vell's explosion (that was supposed to kill all of them) in nanoseconds. I think that it was feat good enough, to say that he can keep up with Martian (Also, I am not sure what he drained from people who don't depend on energy (like Gladiator), but it seems that he can drain all people.).  I forgot about invisibility... But Quasar has Cosmic Awareness and he can trck any form of energy, so he should sense Martian. Also, if his only target is taking him to QZ, he have only to be close to him.  I know that Martian can reform, but I was thinking aobut something else. Soemthing like dispressing energy beings (close to what Magneto did to Proteus), when Martian is intangile he still hav emolecules but there is bigger distance between them. High level energy manipulator should be able to channel some of his energy into this molecules. But of course, it is only a theory, not a real argument.  If Martian would go intangible, he still would have to attack Quasar, so he would try to fly on him. When he will be close, Quasar will teleport them. "
Alright. 

J'onn is not an energy being while intangible though. What Magneto did with Proteus was accomplished because Proteus's form was comprised of electrons, which made it extremely easy for Magneto to manipulate his energy being. The only instances I can name where the Martian has been affected while intangible were with Kanto who had a sword that operated on a multi-dimensional plane. J'onn has also fought other energy manipulators who never managed anything like what you suggested. Now, if Quasar actually had injured an intangible enemy, then I would agree that he could attack the Martian while intangible. But otherwise, I find that questionable. 

I agree. Quasar should be able to win via BFR.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By termiteone4ever

Quasar might go this Bfr Only  
but in a straight fight he goes down . 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:
" Quasar might go this Bfr Only  but in a straight fight he goes down .  "
I highly doubt it. His shields took punches from whole Imperial Guard. He can absorb any kind of energy. He can drain closest star and throw its pwoer on MM. 

@Silver2467:
Fair enough.
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By YouFinished

Quasar does not go around light speed; he could go 3x the light speed when he was a rookie and before he got his body of light. Since he is composed of light he can control the color in go invisible as well. He can create vortexes and change probability. He can absorb stars and blast them out. Shields that can block a nega bomb blast, a thermonuclear blast, Glactus's beams, and the whole imperial guard. Also take enemies to quantum zone where he is ultimate.
Quasar can take this I'm sure, BFR or not. Unless someone can explain other wise? 

SilverSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SilverSavage

Quasar would absorb a star  and use the energy to eradicate MM. If MM starts to regenerate Quasar would send him to the Quantum Zone.  

Plus how fast can MM regenerate.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar wins.

Avatar image for en_sabah_nur_apocalypse
en_sabah_nur_apocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@ohtru: old post but i thought id reply..to correct something....quasars bands DONOT protect him from illusions... they only protect him from psychic mind control. you can look that up anywhere...also heres a taste of tutinax doing it to him and beating him crazy.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter for the majority but it would be close and could go either way

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to type up something long about how Martian Manhunter should win, but then I recalled a few instances of Quasar surviving blasts from Galactus. Someone can sway me, but for now, I'm going 50/50 stalemate.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Quasar definitely wins the majority. Only chance J'Onn has against someone of Quasar's level would be psychically BUT Quasar's bands block all mental attacks so he's got an edge.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

jonn

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar loses

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: it doesn't block illusions in that case MMH ftw

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar...

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@kokemabb200: it doesn't block illusions in that case MMH ftw

Illusions do not give a MMH an automatic win, that's a massive leap.

And J'Onn won't have any prior knowledge of Quasar to put up the illusion of his father in the first place,

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

RGow8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn stomps he's a tier above.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rgow8 said:

No

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Quasar could pull it off. assuming the Qbands really do protect the wielder from telepathic assaults.

@krleavenger

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rgow8 said:

How does he stomp and how is he a tier above? Lol. This doesn't make sense. Neither combatant stomps nor are they a tier above each other.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@jardinain2: Yes they do but the best he did was protecting himself from a single psionic blast from Jean Grey with ease. He can resist it but eventually he will be overwhelmed (and it won't take that much time).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#75  Edited By KrleAvenger
AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see this going either way.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see J'onn winning this.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar. His energy manipulation would allow him to use fire, and he is completely immune to TP attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar isn’t immune to TP, he was mind controlled before. If this was a purely physical confrontation without TP Quasar would win, but with TP he loses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicbike: Well he has beaten the Red Ghost who is a scientist who turns intangible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicbike: Quasar can also make people intangible by quantumly messing up with their quantum states, so he might even be able to force MMH to be tangible again.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-60b4614ca5580
deactivated-60b4614ca5580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points