• 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
Let's try this one more time...
 

Team Texas: Quasar and Beta Ray Bill




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Team k4tz: Atrocitus & Kilowog


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Location: THE MOOOOOON


 

Rules

  • No prep
  • Morals on
  • Standard versions / gear
  • Pre / Post - 52 feats allowed
#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Team 2, but I don't know....

#3 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Quasar should be able to take Atrocitus and BRB stomps Kilowog.

#4 Posted by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

1 fairly easily.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Well considering the Definition of the GL Rings is Energy Base and Quasar as well as BRB can asorbe all forms of Energy... welll GL are so screwed.
#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (49259 posts) - - Show Bio

But... the moon is my turf. I CANNOT LOSE THERE.

Staff
#7 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Well considering the Definition of the GL Rings is Energy Base and Quasar as well as BRB can asorbe all forms of Energy... welll GL are so screwed.
#8 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus is the biggest factor IMO. Team 2 for the win.

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins easily

Online
#10 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

I think either member of team one is enough to beat both members of team 2

#11 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

No one wants to attempt to back up the Lanterns?

#12 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Texas got this. Either of Team 1 would defeat either of Team 2.

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Atrocitus is the biggest factor IMO. Team 2 for the win.

He goes down to either one them.

@joshuagamer said:

I think either member of team one is enough to beat both members of team 2

Either of Team 1 could defeat either of Team 2, one on one, but not together.

@k4tzm4n said:

But... the moon is my turf. I CANNOT LOSE THERE.

You just lost on your own turf :p

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Team 1 wins easily

#14 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: What makes you think BRB or Quasar can beat Atrocitus one on one?

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#16 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Well considering the Definition of the GL Rings is Energy Base and Quasar as well as BRB can asorbe all forms of Energy... welll GL are so screwed.

Agreed, Team 1 would win here

#17 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@jeanroygrant: What makes you think BRB or Quasar can beat Atrocitus one on one?

Faster, and can drain him, exspecially Quasar.

Beta Ray Bill is physically stronger, and more durable than Atroticus. why do you think atroticus could beat them?

#18 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Team 1 wins easily

that might be a stretch, don't you think?

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Team 2

How?

#21 Posted by Nefarious (21309 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

#22 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have an actually reason team 2 wins, or is it just blatant fanboyism?

#23 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

I think inherently it's a bad idea to put people who are dependent on limited amount of energy against someone that can effortless snatch massive quantities of energy casually, especially from multiple very different sources at once with a thought. Just sayin.

I can't recall Beta Ray Bill ever absorbing energy outright from opponent, rather than just putting hammer up, soaking in a blast and then releasing it to nuke his opponent with it multiplied by a degree. So him soloing via energy manipulation isn't an argument for me. Out muscling Atrocitus or Kilowog isn't too much of a stretch though.

#24 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Does anyone have an actually reason team 1 wins, or is it just blatant fanboyism?

Irony XD

#25 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Does anyone have an actually reason team 1 wins, or is it just blatant fanboyism?

Irony XD

??????????

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneysuncle said:

@spiderbuck said:

Team 1.

Quasar should be able to take Atrocitus and BRB stomps Kilowog.

your retarded

And your a troll. Flagged.

#27 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Remi said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Does anyone have an actually reason team 1 wins, or is it just blatant fanboyism?

Irony XD

??????????

Your post on the previous page...

#28 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

??????????

He's suggesting you didn't make an argument / reasoning for team one winning over team two.

#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

??????????

He's suggesting you didn't make an argument / reasoning for team two winning over team one.

Oh. Team 1 due to energy absorption.

#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (49259 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP STOMPIN' ME, TEX! DON'T LET YOUR TEAM STEAL MAH EMERGIEZ.

Staff
#31 Posted by BigCimmerian (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Team 1 wins easily

that might be a stretch, don't you think?

I think not, couldn't Beta Ray Bill just drain their rings?

Online
#32 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see quasar absorbing team two energies, while BRB pounding anyone on team two.

#33 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Well considering the Definition of the GL Rings is Energy Base and Quasar as well as BRB can asorbe all forms of Energy... welll GL are so screwed.

Not Really. Quasar is weak against Dark Force and Magic but that is hardly relevant to this fight. Also no auto shielding against bullets interestingly enough which probably suggests he cannot absorb kinetic energy. Still yeah Team Texas should win via draining.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Team 1 wins easily

that might be a stretch, don't you think?

I think not, couldn't Beta Ray Bill just drain their rings?

I guess its not a stretch den

#35 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Does anyone have an actually reason team 1 wins, or is it just blatant fanboyism?

BRB is durable enough to withstand Team 2's attacks long enough to drain the ring's energy or break through either of Team 2' constructs(BRB is a planet buster).

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@yahweh said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Does anyone have an actually reason team 1 wins, or is it just blatant fanboyism?

BRB is durable enough to withstand Team 2's attacks long enough to drain the ring's energy or break through either of Team 2' constructs(BRB is a planet buster).

My bad. I meant team 2.

#37 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Semtex_ said:

BRB has never shown the ability to drain energy and he only busted a small size planet after multiple strikes breaking it into smaller pieces.

1. Stormbreaker is equal to mjolnir in just about every way, meaning it can absorb energy just like mjolnir can.

BRB can bust planets:

#38 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Semtex_ said:

@yahweh: i really dont care if stormbreaker is equal to mjolnir or not, if he doesnt have energy absorbing feats, then he cant absorb energy. and it's only been stated that their equal in might, not stormbreaker having every power mjolnir does

that planet wasnt even busted, they only damaged it

He was absorbing Stardust's and the Surfer's blasts with Stormbreaker. He just didn't outright suck someone's energies dry like Thor's done as far as I've seen.

#39 Posted by yahweh (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Semtex_ said:

@yahweh: i really dont care if stormbreaker is equal to mjolnir or not, if he doesnt have energy absorbing feats, then he cant absorb energy. and it's only been stated that their equal in might, not stormbreaker having every power mjolnir does

that planet wasnt even busted, they only damaged it

1. He absorbed Stardust's attacks

2. It was busted, not damaged

3. BRB has shattered moons as well.

#40 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Team Texas got this. Either of Team 1 would defeat either of Team 2.

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Atrocitus is the biggest factor IMO. Team 2 for the win.

He goes down to either one them.

@joshuagamer said:

I think either member of team one is enough to beat both members of team 2

Either of Team 1 could defeat either of Team 2, one on one, but not together.

@k4tzm4n said:

But... the moon is my turf. I CANNOT LOSE THERE.

You just lost on your own turf :p

After seeing Hal punk Atrocitus and kick his cat before getting curbstomped by Lobo (not taking anything away from Lobo at all), but anyway, for the reasons stated above, Team 1 wins. Also Quasar's energy absorbsion and matter manipulation (not to mention constructs) would make him way more versatile than either of the Lanterns. And Bill is just a planet busting war machine with Herald level and above feats. I don't see that from either Atrocitus or Kilowog.

#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team Texas got this. Either of Team 1 would defeat either of Team 2.

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Atrocitus is the biggest factor IMO. Team 2 for the win.

He goes down to either one them.

@joshuagamer said:

I think either member of team one is enough to beat both members of team 2

Either of Team 1 could defeat either of Team 2, one on one, but not together.

@k4tzm4n said:

But... the moon is my turf. I CANNOT LOSE THERE.

You just lost on your own turf :p

After seeing Hal punk Atrocitus and kick his cat before getting curbstomped by Lobo (not taking anything away from Lobo at all), but anyway, for the reasons stated above, Team 1 wins. Also Quasar's energy absorbsion and matter manipulation (not to mention constructs) would make him way more versatile than either of the Lanterns. And Bill is just a planet busting war machine with Herald level and above feats. I don't see that from either Atrocitus or Kilowog.

I'm glad you agree

#42 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who says Team Two knows nothing of the powersets of either Quasar or Beta Ray Bill.

They can both absorb energy quite handily and that is exactly what the Lantern rings do. I could see some trouble with Atrocitus' corrosive blood-vomit but other than than Kilowog is a non-factor.

#43 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch:

I'll try and defend Team 2.

Kilowog simply creates a construct that bfr's team 2 into a sun.

#44 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: Haha simple...but I'll allow it.
#45 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Cool. I think I'm the only one defending team 2, anyway....

#47 Posted by Bo88gdan (4416 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 

#48 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1, cuz quasar absorbs the constructs of the lantrerns

#49 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Team 1
#50 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Online